How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)

How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)

Ser - December 14, 2015 at 4:10pm
Hola, Tengo un iPhone 6 16GB bloqueado por imei en España (no icloud). Quisiera intercambiarlo por otro bloqueado en otro país para que podamos usarlos ambos. Escribidme a alnxox7@gmail.com También podría venderlo por €350 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi there, I have a iPhone 6 16GB blocked by IMEI in Spain (not iCloud). I would like to swap it for another i6 blocked in other country so we both can use them Contact me at alnxox7@gmail.com I can also sell it at €350
monica1989 - July 15, 2015 at 7:34pm
hola como puedo hacer si no se completa el proceso ya solo falta q busque zibri y q busque el iphone
Carlos raffe - September 20, 2015 at 12:25pm
Hola amigo soy de venezuela, tengo un iphone 4s bloqueado que no puedo usar aqui. Te gustaria intercambiar equipos?
Carlos raffe - September 20, 2015 at 12:26pm
Daniel
Carlos lenin - November 11, 2015 at 12:01pm
Hola que tal vi que tienes un iphone 6 que esta en las mismas condiciones que el mio te gustaria cambiar? El iphone6 mio funciona alla y el tuyo funciona aqui en venezuela
JOSEJO111 - November 27, 2015 at 11:21pm
HOLA TENGO UN 5S ESTOY EN COLOMBIA PERO ESTA EN NEGATIVOS Y NO FUNCIONA CREO QUE LO PODEMOS CAMBIAR
Cesarenhe - November 28, 2015 at 2:32am
Temgo un 6 y un 5s... Escribeme cesar@enhe.com.br
adrian vasile - December 21, 2015 at 9:12pm
Te lo puedo cambiar con en Sony Xperia SP c5304
Marioniphone - June 27, 2015 at 2:35pm
does it works on Iphone 6 please ?
Caine sickling - June 5, 2015 at 8:48pm
Hi,i have a iPhone 5 , IT is not locked yet , i thougt i loset IT so i got à new by incurence , IF i jail break IT can IT still get icloude locked ? Or can i change imie Number now so IT dosent get locked ?
viks555 - June 4, 2015 at 11:46am
sab chutie hai or chutie he rhenge apni gaand bhi change krwa lo....imei number bhi kabhi change hua hai kya aaj tak
GAGGi - July 2, 2015 at 10:28am
Sab change hota hai betey.. karne wala chaiyee.. tera imei b change ho jaega
gracey - April 8, 2015 at 4:15pm
am using this for my iphone 4s but in step 4 the program doesnot prompt to put the phone in recovery mode if i put it in recovery mode n proceed the 7th step stop with USBmux.....no error message it doesnot proceed further kindly help me out
zuvi - January 21, 2015 at 2:54am
hi dear,i have lost my apple iphon imei nnumber pliz.. help me to download imei no.
dogan - January 9, 2015 at 8:35pm
how to change imei for iphone 4s rnickeymause@gmail.com
raquimoo - December 1, 2014 at 10:29am
My Iphone 5 was stolen and blocked does this mean the person that stole my phone can get into it?
Richard donn - November 28, 2014 at 12:20pm
Hey guys,I've got a imei barred xperia z1 is there a programme I can use to get this sorted and if not do you know any country's that blocked uk imei's work in so that I could try and recoup the money I've lost buying it from an idiot!!!!
Moj - August 30, 2015 at 12:43am
hi You Should Change It By Your Cpu Type I think Z1 Is Snapdragon search For Snapdragon Imei Method