There’s no change in functionality, but some icons and buttons have moved, and there’s a range of visual tweaks to align with Google’s latest material design principles. We built that this new interface to create a responsive and efficient experience for Drive users, and to feel cohesive with other G Suite products, such as the recently redesigned Gmail.
● The logo in the top left has been changed to the Google Drive logo.
● If you’ve added a custom company logo, it is now in the top right.
● The Settings icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
● The Help Center icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
● The page background is now white, not gray.
● The “New” button has been updated.
● The font used for headers has been changed.
Check out the changes at the link below...