The days of jumping back and forth between multiple music apps and YouTube are over. Whether you want to listen, watch or discover, it’s all here. YouTube Music is a new music streaming service made for music: official songs, albums, thousands of playlists and artist radio plus YouTube’s tremendous catalog of remixes, live performances, covers and music videos that you can’t find anywhere else - all simply organized and personalized. For the first time, all the ways music moves you can be found in one place.
YouTube Music consists of a reimagined mobile app and a new desktop player that are designed for music. There's thousands of playlists, music videos, and the official versions of millions of songs, albums, artist radio and more.
Find more of the music you’re looking for:
● Remixes, covers, live versions as well as deep cuts you can’t find anywhere else – from the biggest artists in the world to freshest voices breaking through.
● New and iconic videos from "God’s Plan" and "Havana" to "Thriller," "Sledgehammer," and more.
● YouTube Music search works even if fans don’t know exactly what they’re looking for … we’ll find it if they describe it (try “that hipster song with the whistling”) or give us some lyrics (try “I make money moves”).
Effortlessly discover new music
● YouTube Music’s personalized home screen dynamically adapts to provide recommendations based on people’s listening history, where they are and what they’re doing. At the airport? We’ll recommend something relaxing before the flight. Entering the gym? We’ll suggest some beats to get the heart-rate going.
● Thousands of playlists built to help you discover new music. That means no matter what kind of music you like, where you are, what you’re doing, or what mood you’re in, you can easily find the right playlist for that moment.
The ad-supported version of YouTube Music is free. If you want background listening, downloads, and no ads, you can subscribe to YouTube Music Premium for $9.99/month. For those who have Google Play Music, YouTube Music Premium is included as part of their subscription at no additional charge.
Starting Tuesday, the new YouTube Music experience is rolling out in the U.S., Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and South Korea. It will expand more broadly in the coming weeks to Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
You can download the YouTube Music app from here. More details at the link below!