How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 11.3.1 Using Electra (Mac)

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 11.3.1 Using Electra (Mac)

xtreeme1 - July 7, 2018 at 9:23pm
After hitting the Electra icon it goes through 1/3 and then the screen goes almost black during step 2/3 and doesn't do anything beyond that. I can hit the home button and I get springboard back but no jailbreak. I revoked certificates in the old Impactor and loaded the new 9.44 before starting. I have an iPhone 8plus.
D4xM4Nx - July 7, 2018 at 4:14am
You all may want to give Coolstar some time to fix bugs Electra could come with. Nice weekend gift!!
stevenlacross - July 7, 2018 at 4:25am
Yeah, I’ve waited this long, I can wait longer, was just wondering if it was something I was doing wrong, I never turned on hey Siri on my phone, so I tried turning that on to program hey Siri with my voice, then rebooted, then turned it off and turn airplane on, then rebooted again and tried Electra, got some different results, but this time it showed error mounting rtboot or something like that, and tried again but now it’s back to same black screen... :/ I’ll just have to wait
stevenlacross - July 7, 2018 at 6:43pm
I figured it out, you have to make sure you delete 11.4 ota update file(cool star website info) install tvOS profile( also cool star website info) sign out of icloud(YouTube video) and turn off Siri(iClarified info) and put in airplane mode( iClarified) after doing all that and rebooting a couple times, it finally started working properly.
stevenlacross - July 7, 2018 at 4:09am
So I’ve turned off Siri, and put it in airplane mode. Rebooted, and the Electra app just goes to a black screen and doesn’t do anything after a couple of seconds of the step 1/3, once or twice I saw it go to step 2/3 but still went to a black screen and never rebooted, what am I doing wrong?
molomix213 - July 7, 2018 at 4:27am
same thing for me
1reader - July 7, 2018 at 3:42am
Still a tether version
venkat_somisetty - July 7, 2018 at 3:05am
How to jailbreak with windows computor?