The 1.0.2 update introduces a new bundle identifier for the developer version and hopefully an improved success rate. The new bundle identifier means that the developer version can be installed alongside the non-developer version.
What's New in Electra 1.0.2:
● Use different bundle identifier for mptcp version
● Increment bundle id properly
● Hopefully fix success rate regression with multipath 1.0.1
You can find download links for Electra by clicking here or visiting the Electra site.
You can find instructions on how to jailbreak your device using Electra here:
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 11.3.1 Using Electra (Mac)
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 11.3.1 Using Electra (Windows)
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.