LIFX Mini White Smart Bulb With Apple HomeKit Support on Sale for Just $10 (60% off)

sergiuz - August 10, 2018 at 6:06am
Offer only works for people who have purchased an Alexa enabled device or Amazon Echo from Amazon.com not somewhere else. The discount only applies for 1 bulb not many so you can’t get 2-3 bulbs with the same discount. Very restrictive shipping indeed.
dmorg - August 9, 2018 at 11:55pm
Doesn’t seem to work for delivery to California. Even before I get to the screen to enter the code, I get the error message saying no delivery to my location.
appleguy84 - August 9, 2018 at 8:12pm
Worked for me. They charge like $7 for shipping though so it's not actually a great deal. You can pickup hue A19s at Target for $15
iMitul - August 9, 2018 at 5:56pm
Guys, I just read through the terms and conditions and this offer is exclusive to the Amazon Echo users. Read through the terms. But applying the code SMART10 when you're using a Discover card is giving $5 discount. https://www.amazon.com/b/?tag=aftvndeal-20&node=17925465011
hunapo - August 9, 2018 at 3:21pm
This is #fakenews
Antonio - August 9, 2018 at 1:04pm
Doesn't work!! "The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."
iClarified - August 9, 2018 at 2:00pm
Here is the link to Amazon's official page highlighting the deal. https://www.amazon.com/b/?tag=iclarified-20&node=17925465011
finaluser - August 9, 2018 at 1:03pm
"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."
titan3636 - August 9, 2018 at 11:45am
Get a Singled bulb on amazon for the same price anytime and works just as well. Look for Singled Smart Bulb on Amazon.
WankStudio - August 9, 2018 at 11:20am
Again, I followed the exact link posted, added 1 bulb, then used SMART10- I got “the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase”. Are you sure this isn’t like the other code where only those who had previously bought an Alexa product before could get the discount?
sesha4u28@gmail.com - August 9, 2018 at 11:10am
Had a chat with Amazon. There is no coupon available for Lifx products.
iClarified - August 9, 2018 at 2:01pm
Here is the link to Amazon's official page highlighting the deal on LIFX Mini White smart bulbs. https://www.amazon.com/b/?tag=iclarified-20&node=17925465011
sergiuz - August 9, 2018 at 4:32pm
I can indeed see the ad but cannot make the purchase. Let us know if you make contact with Amazon regarding the issue.