How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.0 2G iPhone (Windows) [Updated]

How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.0 2G iPhone (Windows) [Updated]

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
mudanzas sanchez y abeldani - January 4, 2012 at 9:23pm
I'm not sure had this would workout. Are they compatible?
Keyword Finder - August 29, 2011 at 1:56am
I think it would work with 3G iDevices too. Not sure about 4G phones though.
Tom Ponders - August 28, 2011 at 2:05am
@everyone thats saying this wont work for 3.1.3, its cuz you need diff software, you can do it here http://www.kittyra1n.com/jailbreak-and-unlock-iphone-2g-3.1.3.html
Petar - March 30, 2010 at 3:07am
During restore give me \'The iPhone \"iPhone\" could not be restore. An unknown error occurred\' Can you help me pls
Burim - October 24, 2009 at 9:11am
hi, i want to unlock my iphone bucause i can only use emergency calls... i did all of the steps that were on this tutorial and when i use the ipwner my itunes gets shut down, i dont know if that is normal or not... after that i restart itunes, put my iphone on dfu and do the shift restore thing and it begins restoring, after like a minute it sais The iPhone cannot be restored because of an error 1600. pls help me i have the iphone for 5 days and still i cant use it
Purplesoles - September 9, 2009 at 11:50pm
My 2g iPhone wil shut down on its own as soon as it starts. But when I take the SIM card out it will start up fine and I can use it has a iPod. I have tried the restore multiple times as well as downloading different .IPSW\'s I am using redsn0w-win_0.7.2. Anything I do my iPhone still shuts down. I tried starting it up then putting the SIM card in after it starts up but as soon as I call someone or after 10-30 mins it shuts down again then after that it just keeps shutting down when I start it please help?
Wayne - August 4, 2009 at 9:40pm
okay I have done these steps like 5 times and can not get the iphne to come up in itunes in the restore mode. It still shows up in the activate phone mode. I do not want to activate the phone I want to unlock it and use it for data. Does anyone have any advise how to get around the activate screen in itunes? Please let me know - Thanks
neelam - July 21, 2009 at 10:45am
I m not getting ipsw option????
joseph - June 15, 2009 at 1:06pm
iphone unlock
Ruben Rodriguez - April 7, 2009 at 8:07am
hey this really work, and i want to thank who ever did this cuz it really help me. i took my unlock iphone to a store cuz i put my tmobile sim card in it and it said that it didnt have no service and they didnt know what to do, so check online i folow your step and it work, so thank u