iClarified Add Comment
Comments / Add Comment

Best Buy Cuts Price of New MacBook Air by $200 for Winter Doorbuster Sale

Registered users can display a profile pic alongside their comment. You can upload your pic here. If you haven't registered you can do so here.
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Security Code:
me no like - 1 year ago
best is about to go out of business .. They are going to be like circuit city. Very arrogant ,dont want to match prices. I went in to buy a macbook Pro for my son . All college students get $100-200 off if you show their college ID. This kid called me a liar..he says no such thing. So I went to Apple store it was a little futher from me. Gave me the same deal..drove back looked for that Kid showed him the receipt and the Mac in my hand. Told him just to let you know ...You lost sale . Stupid f**ck
Adam - 1 year ago
That was ONE employee and ONE Best Buy store. BB going out of business? LOL. I think YOU may be the stupid fuck......
Jailbreak - 1 year ago
Maybe you should learn how to communicate with people and let them know what you want. Since that ONE employee was a KID. Who the fu$k argues with a KID. That's why they have MANAGERS to take care of stupid fu$&s like you sir. Don't be a an asshole and be happy about a store that gives and creates jobs for thousands of people, families and KIDS THAT WORK AND GO TO COLLEGE. DUMB ASS F$&K!
Nitro Junkie - 1 year ago
I bought my Retina MacBook at Best Buy back in September and they gave me the $200 student discount and matched the $100 back too school offer that Apple was promoting. But instead of giving me a iTunes card they gave me a best buy gift card. I will say that In the beginning they weren't too happy about it but they matched it. And I got 18 months no interest financing. I flat out told them if they didn't match it I'd go too Apple, even though I didn't want to drive an hour to the apple store. Most employees at best buy are tools and have no clue what they're talking about when it comes too products. They're only worried about selling you extra useless warranties and other shit that you'll never use. Any time I have an issue at best buy I go see the manager. Theyve always treated me good.
Nitro Junkie - 1 year ago
Totally agree dude. Everyday people are getting dumber and dumber and using their brains less. Everyone's starting too think that they're entitled too everything.
Wtf? - 1 year ago
How can you call people dumb when you still haven't figured out the difference between "to" and "too?"
Nitro Junkie - 1 year ago
Oh No! I spelled it wrong. Go Kill yourself grammar nazi.