iClarified Add Comment
Comments / Add Comment

How to Unlock Your iPhone with ZiPhone GUI (Windows)

Registered users can display a profile pic alongside their comment. You can upload your pic here. If you haven't registered you can do so here.
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Security Code:
itaymis - 2 years ago
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks
moh - 6 years ago
Dear folks i have an unlock iphone i follow your instructions, everything is done but when i click on DO IT ALL, it is unlocked and a masseage appeared saying LODING zibri dat SEARCHING FOR IPHONE.... athough my iphone ic connected to computer and detected by itune plz help
mib - 3 years ago
white iphone 4 8g. ver 5.1 orange locked, 04.12.01 baseband no service uk. looking to swap with same or 4s from outside the uk. 100% trustworthy people only i payed alot of money for this phone..........also jailbroken tethered. free apps. ;) or sell for the right price via paypal
adrian - 7 years ago
can u unlock an iphone that has been activated already? i want to buy my friends which he uses at&t. if i be able to unlock it still and use tmobile
Help - 7 years ago
Hi, I ran this tutorial and it unlocked my 1.1.3 version, but it appears that some glitches has arise. Immediately after and as of this date, I tried to install the BSD application and any other applications but I receive a message \'ERROR Package download failed Can\'t find host\' each time. In addition, I have not used the iphone at all and it remained off for 3 days fully charged. I turned it on the 4th day and the battery is already low. Can someone please comment on this? Best regards
sunny - 7 years ago
hi all,i had a 1.1.3 otb unlocked by ziphone gui method.my modem version before unlock was 4.03 but it changed to 4.02 after ziphone gui unlock.now my g map n wifi r not working.can anyone help me out plz.also can i change my 1.1.3 version to 1.1.2 or modem 4m 4.02 to original 4.03?plz do help.thanx