iClarified Add Comment
Comments / Add Comment

How to Unlock Your iPhone with ZiPhone GUI (Windows)

Registered users can display a profile pic alongside their comment. You can upload your pic here. If you haven't registered you can do so here.
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Security Code:
placed - 11 months ago
Thanks for the post.I would like to share my experience in unlocking my iPhone.I wanted to unlock it from the respective locked network but did not want to jailbreak it.As jailbreak makes the user to lose the warranty of the phone.I was also not comfortable in using the available unlocking tools.I searched and found that Wickedunlock.com provides such a permanent unlocking service for iPhone models.They unlock the iPhone through the remote unlock service which would be a better option because,we need not give the mobile to someone else nor do we have any chance to enter the wrong unlock codes.This type of unlocking was very apt for me.I unlocked my mobile and now free to switch networks.
itaymis - 1 year ago
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks
moh - 5 years ago
Dear folks i have an unlock iphone i follow your instructions, everything is done but when i click on DO IT ALL, it is unlocked and a masseage appeared saying LODING zibri dat SEARCHING FOR IPHONE.... athough my iphone ic connected to computer and detected by itune plz help
mib - 2 years ago
white iphone 4 8g. ver 5.1 orange locked, 04.12.01 baseband no service uk. looking to swap with same or 4s from outside the uk. 100% trustworthy people only i payed alot of money for this phone..........also jailbroken tethered. free apps. ;) or sell for the right price via paypal
adrian - 6 years ago
can u unlock an iphone that has been activated already? i want to buy my friends which he uses at&t. if i be able to unlock it still and use tmobile
Help - 6 years ago
Hi, I ran this tutorial and it unlocked my 1.1.3 version, but it appears that some glitches has arise. Immediately after and as of this date, I tried to install the BSD application and any other applications but I receive a message \'ERROR Package download failed Can\'t find host\' each time. In addition, I have not used the iphone at all and it remained off for 3 days fully charged. I turned it on the 4th day and the battery is already low. Can someone please comment on this? Best regards