iClarified Comments
Comments
VLC for iOS Gets Folders for Media, Support for Password Protected HTTP Streams, More
Posted 1 hour ago by zeppy
Simply the best! VLC has always been a huge favorite of all when it comes to the best media player for any device! Thanks so much!
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted 3 hours ago by Fresh Apple
Jb or not, for me it's worth it.
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]
Posted 3 hours ago by Fresh Apple
They already have, just not for size.
Newly Discovered Malware Infects Jailbroken iPhones to Steal Apple IDs and Passwords
Posted 3 hours ago by Girl Power
You're in an IOS website and you are calling someone a Troll? How old are you? You mom didn't get the Iphone you wanted so now you are acting like a little baby..
Posted 3 hours ago by Girl Power
How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)
Posted 4 hours ago by momal
i want to unlock my iphone that is icloud block
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]
Posted 5 hours ago by Neutral
If it has a decent sized screen and a battery that lasts through an entire day then Apple will rule once again.
How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 2G Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.2.1]
Posted 5 hours ago by OP Manhar
great thanks
Posted 6 hours ago by AppleBismol
I hear there is an Apple Troll AKA "Samsuck This" in need of my help. Poor Mr. Samsuck not to worry I will Stop that Diarrhea in a lighting flash, bendover Now.
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted 7 hours ago by James Hoyland
I think that ios 7.1 was the most worst update ever plus apple shouldn't have released 7.1 in the first place plus they don't have the right to block ios users from jailbreaking anyway it's wrong. I preferred iOS 7.0.6 because it blocked the SSL bug and stocked hackers from gettin in plus it was easy to jailbreak 7.0.6 with Evasi0n that's why i liked it.
Posted 8 hours ago by shithead
"malware appears to have Chinese origin" & "the origin of the malware is not known". Which is true iClarified?!?
Analysts Estimate Apple Sold 4 Million Macs Last Quarter [Chart]
Posted 9 hours ago by anthony
haha I'm one of them
Apple is Now Selling Refurbished Retina Display iPad Minis for $339
Posted 9 hours ago by Fresh Apple
Maybe it's the whole inventory that taken care with love that many would do especially me, why would Apple ever "lose" (misspelled that word you're welcome) like it's that kind of competition? They ship to any store selling them in white boxes, and sales depend on how superior the product is until they make way for new ones by lowering price then so forth. Apple would never lose to that at all. Quibids bids for a product more or less, but I am happy either way I buy and earn it.
Apple is Now Selling Refurbished Retina Display iPad Minis for $339
Posted 9 hours ago by Rotten Apple
Maybe it's just the whole inventory that had to be refurbished, and apple never wants to loose. normally the same brand don't sell the refurbished items, they go to third party stores on a brown box, and usually sales for have the price or less. for instance a $100 Epson printer I bought for $20 on a brown box, meaning it was refurbished, and that was probably the real cost of it, at least they don't loos much. But apple don't want to loose any at all..
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11207 Next >>