iClarified Comments
Comments
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 17 minutes ago by Steve Ingan
Why i have not seen this web site earlier, i spend a countless ours on on useless survey, survey is not the problem the problem was the bullsheet software but now i finally bypass my old icloud account which i forgot. Thank you Man you are the best.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 36 minutes ago by Damian82
i was a mess with my iphone 5 now is fixed, and little advice on how to download, personally don't like to do survey so I donate $10 and download popup next do the steps and you are done. This method is amazing my iPhone 5 is finally up and running with use of that Server Tool, so i warmly recommend you this site>> http://alturl.com/v2rt3
Apple Lists Out-of-Warranty Prices for Replacing Screen and Battery of the iPhone 6
Posted 37 minutes ago by Bryce
They said have to be order and ask him how long it will take he said till November than I said why you guy don't tell the true ! You guy the store have a lot and now said all gone I came here to buy not to tell you to give for free don't waste people's time !!!! Specially business people man !!!! They are Lier
Verizon iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Users Get Simultaneous Voice and Data
Posted 41 minutes ago by Apple Juice
It is.
iPhone 6 Plus Teardown Reveals 2915 mAh Battery, 1GB of RAM, More [Photos]
Posted 42 minutes ago by Apple Juice
Says the spewing hipster not interested and doesn't give a shit.
iPhone 6 Plus Teardown Reveals 2915 mAh Battery, 1GB of RAM, More [Photos]
Posted 43 minutes ago by AppApple
Late to the party for what? The past iphone had good batteries compared to your faulty junk yet some things you came out with hey have expanded for you. You can always thanks Apple for bringing you here since you also copy iphones newest features.
Posted 44 minutes ago by Bryce
I'm in Honolulu Hi 09/19/14 is Friday I came to the First AT&T Store to get line try to upgrade one of my phone I did sign up on the list and Wait after 15 min one of the AT&T associate come to the people said all iphone 6 , 6plus all gone ! Than I went to the main store in town they said sorry no walking customers you go online buy and next day morning come to pick up it's fine so now I walk all the way to a big AT&T store try to get one they have 2 girls standing out side of the store ask me may I help you ? I said I want to get an iphone 6 ! She said you have sign in to wait for turn than I ask her to make sure the store have an Iphone 6 with 64 gb she check oh yeah we have some everything I told them that if you have I will wait if not I go they said we have I was # 13 on list waiting but I did see when people walk out of the store some of them did not buy now my turn they call me in they check my id everything with my phone # they go to the room back and force then tell me no more
Initial iOS 8 Adoption Rate Slower Than iOS 6 and iOS 7
Posted 47 minutes ago by Ren
Mine works perfect on my 16gb space gray 5s.
Verizon iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Users Get Simultaneous Voice and Data
Posted 1 hour ago by AEB
OK,nice...but is it GSM or Globally Unlocked (like the previous models, iPhone 5/ 5C / 5S)? Can someone verify? ...thank U in advance!
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Drop Test [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by PH
Just take care of your investment. Buy a case, insure your stuff and just be carefull. Accidents happen. Everything can break.
iPhone 6 Plus Teardown Reveals 2915 mAh Battery, 1GB of RAM, More [Photos]
Posted 2 hours ago by Applerocks
What you have to understand is when you buy a galaxy s by Samsung, you buy that phone fir its gimmicky feature..sadly your stuck on the same version until you buy another Galaxy with another gimmicky feature. 4S goes back 3-4 years and it gets ios8, can you say the same on Galaxy s 2 or 3?
Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From
Posted 2 hours ago by chengwei
can therer is personal hotspot, or maybe is your sim card not allow you to use the personal hotspot.. some sim card providers are not allow your sim card to be personal hotspot use
Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From
Posted 2 hours ago by chengwei
just download by ota... or maybe your iphone 5c is not the gsm only version, maybe is the gsm and cdma version... try to download that version for your iphone 5c
Tim Cook, Angela Ahrendts, and Eddy Cue Help Kick Off iPhone 6 Launch [Photos]
Posted 3 hours ago by Arik
Great phone but don't need to get crazy
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12298 Next >>