iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 31 seconds ago by fixedimage
Good for him, I like it when people take a stand for what they believe in. I am interested if he will now take a stand for the impoverished Chinese workers in his Foxconn plants who slave away making his Apple products. As you can't champion one human right and ignore another that you have the ability to change.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 minutes ago by Mr. Lee
WTF!? U don't even know the reason behind my asking about "Appsync" and YOU are already ACCUSING me of pirating things?! Whats gives?! I need Appsync COZ i have files needed to be transferred to ifiles, files & Documents that i USE for work! AHole!!! You ARE THE REASON THE WORLD IS GETTING MORE CRAZY BECAUSE OF A-HOLES LIKE YOU THAT LIKES TO WRONGLY ACCUSE OTHER PEOPLE. LOSER!
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using Pangu8 (Windows) [iOS 8.1]
Posted 12 minutes ago by Budsal.
1 recommendation to anyone. Power cycle your phone after jailbreak. My jailbreak finally worked and I thought it worked well, however, I didn't power cycle mine till later in the day and it turns out something was wrong because after the power cycle I was stuck at apple logo. Good luck all
Posted 18 minutes ago by Budsal.
just got to where I can operate on my phone and have fixed my apple boot logo problem. I can suggest to plug your phone into your computer and look at a clock with a second hand. Hold home and power buttons for exactly 10 seconds then release power but continue to hold home button. Don't count in your head unless if you are a human metronome, it will fail 8 out of ten times if you're like me. Just use a clock. During the previous step the screen will turn black and the phone will appear to be off, it will remain that way until iTunes wakes up your phone later. After about 10-20 seconds of holding the home button by itself your computer should beep, confirming dfu mode. You can release the home button and restore a clean firmware.
Microsoft Officially Announces Microsoft Band Powered by Microsoft Health [Video]
Posted 50 minutes ago by FTW
I will see about comparing every health tracker to iWatch and if they do better, it's iwatch for everything else other than health tracking.
Posted 55 minutes ago by GadgetGossip
Even MI band is better http://www.gadgetgossip.info/
Google Play Music Gets Updated With iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Support
Posted 58 minutes ago by GadgetGossip
That's great.Now all the Google apps got material design
WordPress App Gets New Today Extension for Stats
Posted 1 hour ago by AlisonCerys
New apps are enabling students to turn their life and daily work easier. can someone write my dissertation
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 hours ago by TBT
Jeez!! A Jailbreak opens up so many useful tweaks and possibilities. And the only thing you can ask is if you can pirate apps again? Idiots like you are the reason why everybody thinks Jailbreaking is only about pirating apps.
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 2 hours ago by Bad
I think that this is going to be bad influence in society because there's a reason why there is a male and female.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 3 hours ago by Mr. Lee
Please can somebody make a list of compatible tweaks for ios8.1 JB and share them to us here? I would like to know if Appsync is already working with this JB :) thanks in advance!
Microsoft’s New Wearable Band Leaked on the Mac App Store [Photos]
Posted 3 hours ago by ahmad
need ur help
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 4 hours ago by ipetrov
i have you can see my comments. Fresh restore, successful jailbreak all the instructions kept in mind but... you have to stay on ios7 if you have 4s.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 4 hours ago by ipetrov
Settings app is also lagging, and my wifi icon is disappearing from status bar. I wish i could go back to ios7. I have shsh blobs but it seems that nobody won't make a software like ifaith anymore.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12617 Next >>