iClarified Comments
Comments
Ralph Nader Slams Tim Cook for Buying Back Stock Instead of Helping Impoverished Workers
Posted 12 minutes ago by Tom Vanimox
Okay first things first, I DO NOT know much about economics, nor have I done much research. But if they do make $3 an hour, and their food and housing is paid for them. Then well, they essentially live the same way I do? I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong.. I work at McDonald's making 8.5 an hour. That gives me $1360. But after taxes I'm getting around $1000/month. Rent $500 Gas $30 Water $20 Electric $ 80 -------------------- Gives me $370 after bills for spending, and that's not including my iPhone bill nor my food costs..... Now.... At $3 an hour in China working full time would give you $480/month. That's not a lot.. But if your housing and food is given to you.... That means no bills? At that rate, aren't we kinda in the same boat? Someone comment on this please?
Where to Download Pangu Jailbreak From
Posted 28 minutes ago by John_BL
which of the updated versions include cydia?
Pangu 1.2.1 Jailbreak Utility Released To Fix Windows Crash Issue
Posted 34 minutes ago by John_BL
does this upfate include cydia?
Saurik Releases Cydia Substrate 0.9.5013 With Support for iOS 8
Posted 41 minutes ago by Musse
Free apple gift card http://shhort.com/a?r=YcHSGVfQc
Saurik Releases Cydia Substrate 0.9.5013 With Support for iOS 8
Posted 42 minutes ago by Musse
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 1 hour ago by Sanjay Sahani
HI is it working for indian iTunes store
Google Releases New 'Inbox by Gmail' App for iPhone
Posted 1 hour ago by MilliyetTeknoloji
www.MilliyetTeknoloji.com
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 1 hour ago by Henk Wolters
I get the message to, code is already been used
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 3 hours ago by Mehrdad
Worked ok in UK.
Posted 3 hours ago by mr.humann
I guess you never heard of the US Clean Air and Clean Water Acts. For starters. I too think it's a little much to expect Apple to be the only western electronics company to do something like this to the tune of their entire $130M buyback but I also know that doing more for those workers would be great PR like the last time they made FoxConn raise wages.
Tim Cook Posts Photo of Himself Inside iPhone 6 Factory
Posted 3 hours ago by Nuck Chorris
He wasn't there to meet and greet the $1 hour laborers that was just a PR picture moment. He went to China to in the pursuit of more money by planning for 15 new apple stores.
Posted 3 hours ago by Dan
China's problems are China's problems! Let them deal with it Nader!
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 4 hours ago by Jrn
Worked in the UK
Where to Download Pangu Jailbreak From
Posted 4 hours ago by Hey over here
Hey, I found two guys who should never Jailbreak their IPhone.....
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12544 Next >>