iClarified Comments
Comments
Yahoo Mail App Gets Ability to Minimize Compose Window on iPad
Posted 9 minutes ago by Pam Anderson
I'm not able to receive my mail all of a sudden. Worked fine and then cannot get mail comes up. Please help
Ralph Lauren Introduces 'Polo Tech' Shirt That Delivers Workout Data to iPhone [Video]
Posted 39 minutes ago by loviness
Benefits of muscular condition includes, increased healthiness in being, good unit mechanism, healthier viscus, amount the peril of diabetes, strengthen clappers, increases stamina. There is expression that a healthy purpose lies in a enunciate body. So musclefitness also helps to increment our intellectual strength. Musclefitness helps the nervous scheme turn writer expeditious, allowing the brain to move instructions to the muscles many clearly and efficiently and removing uneasy inhibitions to muscular shape. Remembering between character of living and muscular soundness is awful outdo almost yourself. http://www.musclegainhelp.com/alpha-cut-hd/
How To Downgrade From iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6
Posted 2 hours ago by Amanda Nash
My Name is Amanda Nash from USA. My boyfriend had been gone for about 7 months, I contacted Dr.omamen from other testifiers and within a few minutes of speaking with him, I realized that Dr.Omamen spell was the one person whom I could completely trust. I didn’t expect the spell would work so fast. Within 48 hours, my boyfriend was back in my life. I want to express my warmest gratitude to Dr. Omamen spell Temple. I’ll never ever forget all the happiness you gave me. I’ll like to share his contact email ommenspiritualtemple@gmail.com.
Apple Campus 2 Construction Filmed With GoPro Drone [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Tyrone (Michele's Ex)
Glad you know where to put that hard earn money.. In South Korea they have a building too name Samsung for minions... A 45 dollar plastic can make well over 1200 per year for suckers like you. You go girl!!! That's why I dump your dumb ass!
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 2 hours ago by malpittas
Thank you ,.
Apple Campus 2 Construction Filmed With GoPro Drone [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Lolwut
Would have been better if it was zoomed in.
Apple Campus 2 Construction Filmed With GoPro Drone [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Defiantmacho
I believe a Dji Phantom 2 with a Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal for GoPro was used. And yes, those quadcopters are quite steady thanks to their integrated GPS feature. However, the stability witnessed is in great part due to the gimbal. I'm getting one of those like PRONTO! ;)
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 2 hours ago by Daniiell
If there's any website that can bypass icloud activation , it's http://bypassicloudactivationslock.blogspot.com/ Best thing about this website is you can download the software directly and it's completely free. 1000s of people have bypassed their icloud.. You can see people positive reviews in that website..
Apple Reportedly Reaches Agreement With American Express for iPhone Payments System
Posted 2 hours ago by rickvr
Amex card can be cloned in a flash with a picture taken off it, compete with 4 digit number.
How To Downgrade From iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6
Posted 3 hours ago by Joy Micheal
Hello I am Joy Micheal ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex lover back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month, But when i meet a friend that introduce me to DR omamen the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to DR omamen about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact DR omamen at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: omamenspiritultemple@gmail. com. and get your problems solve like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: omamenspiritualtemple@gmail. com
Video Shows How Easy it is to Steal ATM Pin Codes with an iPhone [Watch]
Posted 5 hours ago by Samsung Shoving
That name of yours is the story of your life that explains it all, and yet must has lost your virginity to believe it. By that, you went on being the master of Mr. Dung's minions in mind fooling business yet rot and throbbed like him, part of his life in history, not to mention being lazy as hell with creativity then continue to take blames on their real creator, so what control did he ever have or started with if there was no Apple that everyone needed, no wonder why microscopic junk was immediatly started, they're the chain reaction from whatever apple move, branches of the main source no one can live without, but as far as what mic scopic junk once was, it's now a go for them, and by that, came and went which clearly explains the thought put into 8, so there's no cherry in their shit sundae. They failed to trick this many souls into being suffered into their faulty junk, but apparently you're one of them, one of those thoughtless gimmicks like every other defensive joke that doesn't prove a shit or beyond that can't compare, in other words, you're the open sourced bibitch like the mold colored spamdroids, the fat arse crap that's master of mind rape, so kudos to that. Samshit stole Siri, fingerprint scanner, the EarPods design, the first iPhone design, and now the 5s and metal, microscopic junk on the other hand copied The first Mac OS which is exactly what I meant when micscopic shit started, Xerox was nothing but a come and go, that's why apple did that to revive them, in other words, more thought was put into that then a low,life xerox. Referring back to competition of apple, they copied each others work and apples parts. All they do is trick souls and hallucinate them into being slaves of cults and worshipping them, looks like you take the cake for being the master of it. How can the almighty apple go down after all these awards, that's another example of your foolish lies, did any other wannabe win a single jd power? Get your head out of your ass and scrotums out of your throat. Samshit will burn like their owned asses back in jury trials aka blind liers. The only success shattered glass and catch up knockoff is their success in malware domination, must be so proud now. Even the past old models like the 5 is $79 at some walmart locations, sold to samsung bibitches for $10k like the tv and stretched same shit like plastic toys, get you $500 in a 2 year sprint contract to prove real sluggish speed on flimsy devices, and monthly up to $300 just for slow ass lte loading all totaled up to $30,000. Sweet deal what disabled assamsung bibitches always wanted, now that's education of delusional world, in general though, Apple Karma proved himself.
Posted 5 hours ago by PaulMOGG
Like it has unlimited potential aiding illness recovery etc etc well done
Video Shows How Easy it is to Steal ATM Pin Codes with an iPhone [Watch]
Posted 5 hours ago by Apple Karma
@Trolls suck dick for pocket change:I like how your mother named you, you must be her favorite son. To my knowledge the one that is dead is your hero Thief Jobs(by the way Died like a Rat), and by the way he got fired from his own company, he lost control of everything apple, wonder why. Bill Gates still in control and making lots of money and helping humanity. Apple rips people off every day by selling crappy phones, and you are one of those idiots Apple GayBoy. Apple stole from xerox the os you dumb ass, just like they are stealing from cydia, samsung and windows. all features on apple are al stolen. all they do is go around buying minds and brands to make call then their own. .............Apple it's going down, it's call Karma. Nokia and Samsung are the Best real thing. A $100 cost cellphone, sold to apple GayBoys for $1000. you pay $399 with a lock contract for 2Years,paying monthly anywhere from a $100 to $200 a month and at the end of the contract comes out to just about $3000, wow what an idiots this apple Gayboys are after all, specially "Trolls suck dick for pocket change"
New Samsung Ad Touts Galaxy Tab S as 'Thinner. Brighter. Lighter.' Than the iPad Air [Video]
Posted 5 hours ago by Samsung come and go
It's obvious the J.D. Power award winning magnet as usual, Apple a day keeps the doctor away.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12217 Next >>