iClarified Comments
Comments
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Drop Test [Video]
Posted 46 minutes ago by Bac Ho
Woder those dump fu... Can donate money do thing better or sell that to me few hundreds so they can buy some dido do drop test. Also so i love Samsuck very much due to they can suck.
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Drop Test [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by iLost
2 of my colleagues i6 fell down and it not only broke the screen but also screen came out of frame and it doesn't fit anymore :(. Its true what it shows in the video :(
How to Change the Location of Your iTunes iPhone Backups (Mac)
Posted 2 hours ago by Kenneth Tubungbanua
Is there a way to use a symbolic link to move the backups to an external hard drive?
How to Unlock Your iPhone with ZiPhone 2.4 (Windows)
Posted 2 hours ago by channdnew
iPhone can be unlocked by usig Remote unlocking method ,It is available at ClassicUnlocking.com
Asphalt 8: Airborne is Updated With 'Metal' Visual Enhancements, New Cars, Head-to-Head Racing, More
Posted 3 hours ago by Jose
Still without AirPlay
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 3 hours ago by Peter Stevans
If there's any website that can bypass icloud activation it's http://bit.ly/1uIQuPD The software and unlock process is completely free to download . I personally bypassed icloud activation on my iphone 5 ....... http://bit.ly/1uIQuPD
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 3 hours ago by Sem Kidman
I bypassed my iphone 5c just now. Thanks for video tutorial and software. You are just amazing!!
iPhone 6 Plus Teardown Reveals 2915 mAh Battery, 1GB of RAM, More [Photos]
Posted 3 hours ago by real
Now iSheep will try to justify how 1gb ram is enough and theirs no need for more ram, just how they used to say 4in screen was more than enough because it is was larger they wouldnt be able to use phone with just one hand, but on friday they went in iSheep herds to buy a bigger phone because now bigger is better. Dumb and dumberer with every new gen released
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 4 hours ago by Laura Esquivelly
If there's any website that can bypass icloud activation it's this site, remove old iCloud lock and now ik Kabum :D
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 4 hours ago by Tommy Hanigan
Man This site helped me with my iPhone 5s, i Remove old iCloud Account, now is like new one. love from Sweden
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 4 hours ago by Jon Sojer
i was a mess with my iphone 5 now is fixed, and little advice on how to download, personally don't like to do survey so I donate $10 and download popup next do the steps and you are done. This method is amazing my iPhone 5 is finally up and running with use of that Server Tool, so i warmly recommend you this site>> http://alturl.com/v2rt3
iPhone 6 Slow Motion Wine Pour at 240fps [Video]
Posted 5 hours ago by Nadim Ukani
nexus 4 can't do this in 2012!
iPhone 6 Slow Motion Wine Pour at 240fps [Video]
Posted 7 hours ago by Sammmm
now show me the f*cking Nexus 4 doing the same slo mo camera b*tches, SHOW ME ??? It's all about the specs right?
iPhone 6 Slow Motion Wine Pour at 240fps [Video]