iClarified Comments
Comments
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]
Posted 5 minutes ago by ronsha lienathan
How about an avatar of youtrself, and we'll be the judge on who is uglier you or the iphone.
Newly Discovered Malware Infects Jailbroken iPhones to Steal Apple IDs and Passwords
Posted 9 minutes ago by AppleKunt
@Samsuck this,---- wow still having shit problems? see you talk too much, See SH!T still coming out your A$$, and I bet you didn't take AppleBismol!!! And by the way I don't reply so people could read how stup!d of a person you are, and the reply won't get buried in the back. So You must have a really Bad Butthurt Mr Samsuck---call apple doctor.
Posted 57 minutes ago by Treated like a Criminal
This is coming from Sumsung. The writting is on the wall.
Posted 2 hours ago by mr BLa6k
Is the repo Very Fast checked my devices and they are clean and always Rooted ( jail broken ). If the repo is kuaiyong you do not need a jailbreak but it helps if you know how to read. As far as my apple id I do not have a credit card or banking info on it, it is not a good idea to have you info with any retailer. If you are intelligent enough to Rooting your apple device and you know where you got the virus and how to remove the file then you should be fine. I would not update to 7.1, Cydia will no doubt release a patch soon. Blocking the ip is also a good idea or the port till the whole issued is explored but ifile is great and easy to use and should be enough for now.
Posted 2 hours ago by Samsuck this
At the Retard who doesn't know how to hit REPLY directly off my comment. Morons are born everyday, but you simply gone beyond retarded. Go run out there and get your gimmick samsuck phone gaylaxy 5, which features that just attracts the biggest idiots.
Posted 2 hours ago by Samsuck this
Posted 2 hours ago by Samsuck this
How to Find the IP Address of Your iPhone
Posted 3 hours ago by robin1122
Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! URL Opener
How to Unlock the iPhone 3G
Posted 3 hours ago by innovative
I used KPN Netherlands Apple iPhone Unlocking Service to unlock my iPhone 3g . I have bought it from OnlineGSMUnlock.com to unlock it .
How to Find the IP Address of Your iPhone
Posted 3 hours ago by robin1122
It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. URL Opener
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 4 hours ago by MOMO
Done . Thanks ,works a treat
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Windows)
Posted 4 hours ago by ousman
after jailbreaking my iphone 4s ios 7.0.6 with baseband 5.0.02 completed, cydia already installed an reboots. after all that, can i unplug my iphone and do the rest later when i have a wireless....... for example in the stage of user....hacker,,,,,developer
How to Unlock the iPhone 3G
Posted 8 hours ago by innovative
I would like to share my unlocking experience here . I used 3 Sweden Apple iPhone Unlocking Service to unlock my iPhone 3g . I got it from the provider MobileUnlockSolutions.com to unlock it .
Leaked iPad Air Front Panel Features Integrated Display? [Photos]
Posted 11 hours ago by Lolwut
How is this a problem? You're lucky if you're nearby an apple store at least but maybe you can ask online how to do it yourself if you get one.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11206 Next >>