iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple to Announce Next Generation Apple TV in September Without Web TV Service?
Posted 1 hour ago by Flozz
Proper English unlike yours your rotten barf binging bowel blowing shitting diarrhea dumps defending it like you're an Einstein wannabe.
Apple to Announce Next Generation Apple TV in September Without Web TV Service?
Posted 1 hour ago by Flozz
Go jump in a hole to hell and burn the way you did with your perspective. Who said anything about how long wireless technology has been around? How does that relate to my point about doing 2 things alike? Plus it takes an idiot to know one. Shows how much you were paid to be brainwashed.
Switching From Chrome to Safari Could Get You an Extra Hour of MacBook Battery Life [Chart]
Posted 1 hour ago by Flozz
It's at least updating information.
Apple to Announce Next Generation Apple TV in September Without Web TV Service?
Posted 1 hour ago by SHUT UP ALREADY!!!
OMFG!!!! Who gives a F***!!! But the one guy has a point. If you can't speak English well, don't b1tch about your poor grammar being misunderstood!
Apple to Announce Next Generation Apple TV in September Without Web TV Service?
Posted 1 hour ago by Kodi user SUPRMEME
So you own an Apple TV? Hmmm. So let's see. If you are running Kodi on it, you have to be using an ATV2. That means it has an A4 processor (single core@ 1Ghz), 256MB of RAM, and is only capable of a max of 720p resolution. Unless you're using a ATV1...which is even worse. Even if you AirPlay to an ATV3 from a Mac you are stuck with the grossly underpowered specs of the A5 and only 512MB of RAM. Why in the world would ANYONE pay more for something that does less and can't be customized? The ATV3 was so crappy that devs never even bothered with a jailbreak for the piece of junk. Just because it has an Apple embossed on the casing doesn't make it the best thing available, retard. There are many options for using Kodi, but for now the most efficient and cost effective way is to use an RPI2. Specs and benchmarks don't lie. So go ahead and fight with your outdated equipment and remain ignorant to the advancements made in the field around you, while I enjoy the comforts of my setup. Oh, and by the way...I own an Apple TV2. It is jailbroken and has Kodi installed. It stays in a drawer unused in my entertainment stand beneath my RPI2....lol Just sayin'
Apple to Announce Next Generation Apple TV in September Without Web TV Service?
Posted 1 hour ago by Cut to the chase already...
AirPlay amazing? So you're telling me that streaming content wirelessly is more amazing than having a complete computer...a POWERFUL computer...in the size of a ComputeStick? Do you not understand technology at all? Are you not aware that wireless streaming has been around for a VEEEERRRRY long time? The best thing I can tell you is to stay with your job flipping burgers at McDonald's or whichever variant of minimum wage no skill job you have, because you definitely don't have the capacity for a complicated or complex job. What a complete IDIOT you are. Do the world a favor and go jump off a bridge.
Apple to Announce Next Generation Apple TV in September Without Web TV Service?
Posted 2 hours ago by Sighhhh......
Proper English? You mean like the garbled senseless drivel in the post above? Point made.
Posted 2 hours ago by SimonSays
This isn't news. Chrome is a memory hog. no thanks Google, I'm very happy not using absolutely anything Google has its name on.
Apple Broke Off Talks With BMW to 'Explore Developing a Passenger Car on Its Own'
Posted 2 hours ago by Or
That's like saying I would but a blackberry instead of an iPhone. If you look at apple's past successes, who know what they may bring to the car. I'd be mind blown if Apple actually made hover board technology.
Apple Watch Fails to Reach Supplier 'Break-Even Volume' of 2 Million Per Month
Posted 2 hours ago by The only reason the watch failed
1. People wait for the second generation to come out (and looking at iPhone and iPad from that perspective, their sales grow the more new generations came out and continue to expand). I know the first time products don't always get the success, but it's no surprise here. 2. From how many have been sold, millions have preordered than the actual release of the watch. 3. Maybe the supplier couldn't do good just like GT with sapphire.
Apple Watch Fails to Reach Supplier 'Break-Even Volume' of 2 Million Per Month
Posted 2 hours ago by Apple wasn't trying to be overconfident here
Apple did try to put effort into the watch but it just didn't sell because most people chose to wait for the next Apple watch to come out because they feel that the next generations of products always get the improvements just like the iPhone and the iPad, and if you look at it like that, it will eventually get the potential apple will eventually bring.
Apple Watch Fails to Reach Supplier 'Break-Even Volume' of 2 Million Per Month
Posted 3 hours ago by S@mur@!
Or maybe some people waited for the second generation to come out, plus it's going to sell after a few years anyway because they eventually become cheap, plus I won Appl,e products before and I may someday win this.
Apple Watch Fails to Reach Supplier 'Break-Even Volume' of 2 Million Per Month
Posted 3 hours ago by Rahil
Def was a failed product when compared to the other successful Apple products. So I had one.... Got the sport model cause I enjoy running. Indoor running was a joke. It never calculated my distance correctly. The biggest disappointment was the way it looked..... It was so boring! Screen wasn't as bright as I was expecting, and after a few hours, I got annoyed of all my synced notifications. I'd rather just check my phone every hour, than have my "watch" buzz about every few min. Overall distracting. Forget reading, or listening to your professor, this thing will just buzz about unless you silence it, and well... What's the point of that right? It's a smart watch... All in all, it was. 3 out of 10 for me. I don't know about you, but I'd rather stick to traditional watches like my Tag Heuer Carerra.
Apple Watch Fails to Reach Supplier 'Break-Even Volume' of 2 Million Per Month
Posted 4 hours ago by Bigjiba
Amen. Price has been a problem because of the expectation and competition. I'm sure the apple watch is high quality but people expected half the price. 399 entry price for men? Just for a rubber strap, easy to manufacture aluminum and no sapphire glass?. Come on apple. You know what is cannibalizing apple watch sales? The apple iphone. You think people will buy an apple watch over a 6s??? Price is to dangerously close.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13637 Next >>