iClarified Comments
Comments
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using Pangu8 (Windows) [iOS 8.1]
Posted 12 minutes ago by Lees
Try setting auto-lock to never. Let me know if it works...
Posted 22 minutes ago by saffsdf
I better stay away from this jailbreak until it has no errors.
Posted 26 minutes ago by budsal.
"Error occurred during injection, please try again". over and over and over and over for half an hour I don't know how many attempts. Any useful suggestions please??
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 29 minutes ago by NoGoodNick
VShare is the best alternative at the moment. If you had it installed before (i.e. you just upgraded a jailbroken device to iOS 8) it'll be there as an existing app. Otherwise it won't install until the get AppSynch for iOS 8 working.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 33 minutes ago by NoGoodNick
Don't bother. If you simply do an iTunes update your apps will be there. Otherwise, there's only a few Cydia apps which work anymore. They'll undoubtedly launch an "iOS 8 apps" folder soon with all the newest releases (Hackyouriphone).
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 38 minutes ago by NoGoodNick
Don't think you can. Best to simply hide it in an used folder. I put all my jailbreak Cydia apps under a folder called, you guessed it, "JB".
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 41 minutes ago by NoGoodNick
It hasn't been developed yet. Give them time. However, if you had vshare installed before, it'll still be there, otherwise you can't use it yet.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 44 minutes ago by ipetrov
iPhone 4s successfully jailbroken!!! Nice work China!
Posted 55 minutes ago by jampo
It's doing the same thing using Parallels. Help.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 1 hour ago by Sergei
My phone crashed after the jailbreak and now will not boot... major bug.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 1 hour ago by Ipad2
Hi. Where can I get appsync for iOS 8.1. Thanks
Download the Official iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch User Guides For iOS 8
Posted 1 hour ago by Tom Plaven
I was a mess with my iphone 5c now is fixed, and little advice on how to download, personally don't like to do survey so I donate $10 and download popup next do the steps and you are done. This method is amazing my iPhone 5 is finally up and running with use of that Server Tool, so i warmly recommend you this site :>> http://alturl.com/v2rt3
How to Update Your iPhone to the Latest Version of iOS Using iTunes [Windows]
Posted 1 hour ago by Tom Plaven
I was a mess with my iphone 5c now is fixed, and little advice on how to download, personally don't like to do survey so I donate $10 and download popup next do the steps and you are done. This method is amazing my iPhone 5 is finally up and running with use of that Server Tool, so i warmly recommend you this site :> http://alturl.com/v2rt3
How to Update Your iPhone to the Latest Version of iOS Using iTunes [Mac]
Posted 1 hour ago by Tom Plaven
I was a mess with my iphone 5c now is fixed, and little advice on how to download, personally don't like to do survey so I donate $10 and download popup next do the steps and you are done. This method is amazing my iPhone 5 is finally up and running with use of that Server Tool, so i warmly recommend you this site >>> http://alturl.com/v2rt3
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12609 Next >>