iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 8 minutes ago by Trivian
Posted 10 minutes ago by stevegaytoo
If Steve knows about it He will not be a Dick loving CEO!!
Posted 11 minutes ago by Trivian
@Kornmehl, on the contrary, science does support sexuality. Sexuality in human is guided by the numerous factors in our body such as hormones. A person sexuality is inherited not from the genetic code, but from the manifestation of the genetic code into proteins and its products. The level of biochemical in your body has direct influence on your emotion, psychological processes, and as well as your sexuality and its development. In short, sexuality is not a choice. It is something that you are born with. If you can't comprehend that fact, you shouldn't be using science to defend your argument.
Posted 13 minutes ago by StewartG
So am I a gay 8.5" hung man.
Posted 15 minutes ago by iHeartiPhone
oh brother. this again. i was reading quietly but i will support that it is not a choice. i apologize to all so no it is not a choice,
Pangu App Now Lets You Install Cydia, Updated Jailbreak Utility Will Be Available in 24 Hours
Posted 16 minutes ago by Lol
Very true!!!
Posted 18 minutes ago by StewartG
Of course it is you moron. It's seen in nature everywhere. Besides, are you a closet queen as well? How would you know? I guess again you woke up one day and decided to be straight.
Posted 19 minutes ago by StewartG
And you still didn't answer the question. She did you choose to pretend to be straight?
Posted 20 minutes ago by gayman
I won't attack anyone here cause everyone is equal but I didn't choose to be gay no one chooses that we are born this way. I tried to be str8 but it didn't work I love men and not necessarily is about pen is and I wouldn't hurt another person. Bad people come in all fashions. This is not a choice.
Posted 25 minutes ago by not gay
im proud to be a man
Posted 26 minutes ago by Kornmehl
You could say that if you wan to, but the science doesn't support it.
Posted 27 minutes ago by StewartG
So is it ok to say straight men or men pretending to be straight have issues with being gay so they chose to go the easier way?
Posted 28 minutes ago by Kornmehl
Sorry, Stewart, but gay (or rather pretending to be gay) IS a choice.It makes people who don't get along with the opposite sex feel like they have an excuse for their lousy personality. Everybody is always looking to blame someone else.
Posted 29 minutes ago by StewartG
So what if you chose to like women and be a straight rapist who performs cunn ilingus on your mom.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12590 Next >>