iClarified Comments
Comments
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 minutes ago by NoGoodNick
They haven't released a Mac version of the jailbreak yet. They're working on it, but it's not ready yet.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 10 minutes ago by me2
I wouldn't mess up the 7.0.4 IOS man I am on the same boat.I have been jailbreaking since iPhone 2G I would wait and see Byt the way I am so happy with my iPhone 5 on IOS 7.0.4 Everything works
Cydia Update Fixes Passcode Boot Freezing, Adds Multitasking and iPhone 6 Support, More
Posted 20 minutes ago by Zvonko Pavlovic
Apple Blocks Jailbreak in New iPhone 3GS Units!
Posted 1 hour ago by markomarkogame
Still I find it helpful cro
Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Apple Over Defective Graphics in the 2011 MacBook Pro
Posted 1 hour ago by Conor
I really can't understand how people are having problems with this still. I had the same problem, contacted Apple, got a replacement Logic Board for 700 euro. Within three days, that went too, and Apple replaced it for free with a brand new 15" Retina MBP with a 512gb SSD. I was delighted, although out of pocket 700 euro. I can't imagine I'm the only person that had Apple replace the notebook with a new one. Surely there must be more out there that got a "free" replacement.
GT Details Apple's 'Oppressive and Burdensome Terms', Reveals What Went Wrong
Posted 1 hour ago by zaraki
this sounds worse than dealing with walmart.
How to Create and Export an iPhoto Slideshow
Posted 1 hour ago by Rhonda
These were good instructions; however, I received message when trying to export them to a movie saying the songs needed "upgrade them to iTunes Plus, which is DRM-free." I cannot find help on this in iTunes or anywhere so far. After thinking it was working and creating this for hours, exporting took almost as long and I did it twice in two sizes so that I would be able to then transfer it to a flash drive or DVD, GUESS WHAT? NO MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND AT ALL! Does anyone have help on this?
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 2 hours ago by JesusChrist
Time to go trick-or-treating. Are you ready, Stewart?
Microsoft Officially Announces Microsoft Band Powered by Microsoft Health [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Hope 2
At this point, I am satisfied with what MS Band offer (assuming the app and the Band works as good as it promote). It has all the features that I wanted. Actually, everything we do on a smart phone can more or less - personal. (personal email, contacts, calendar, Facebook). If you do more, it might also has your bank app, deposit checks, shop online, Paypal , Google wallet, Apple Pay, fitness tracking. I can see our smart phone will be eventually as important as our wallet. Some people will use it. Some might prefer otherwise. It's personal preference.
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using Pangu8 (Windows) [iOS 8.1]
Posted 2 hours ago by Sithtechnology
I am stuck in an apple boot loop. I restart and it keeps trying to load something, but stops. iPhone running super hot. Any suggestions?
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 hours ago by Farhan Qadir
I am using Macbook ..!! i am not able to find .dmg file to download Pangu8 ..!! Help
Posted 2 hours ago by FTW
What needs to satisfy? I just said about what more it does. What exactly can it forget? It blown away to me how you use things like the iphone on it for something small and personal. For me though, I want a camera on the top or right (as long as Apple can make it optional for left and right hand users. They can have left to).
Posted 2 hours ago by Abu Baker
How about latest Appsync? It is compatible with iOS 8.1? Help me..
Posted 2 hours ago by Hope 2
Based on the presentation, the feature on first gen Apple Watch is probably won't have the feature(s) I needed. I think I would get Fitbit Charge. But this Microsoft Band surprises me not only on the rich of features but also the price. As we know, MS would cut their product line in a heartbeat. But I guess I might give it a try if the review is good. When Apple release one with what I needed, I will switch. The first gen of Apple Watch is too expensive for my budget as well...
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12613 Next >>