iClarified Comments
Comments
PanguTeam Issues Update on iOS 8 Jailbreak
Posted 9 minutes ago by TonyL
I guess the Dev Team has been in the gutter for a long time.
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 16 minutes ago by SRASC
Doesn't work for me. Still same result.
PanguTeam Issues Update on iOS 8 Jailbreak
Posted 31 minutes ago by Lees
The title isn't misleading. You just can't read English properly.
PanguTeam Issues Update on iOS 8 Jailbreak
Posted 33 minutes ago by Roshe
Ok!jailbreak is comen!
PanguTeam Issues Update on iOS 8 Jailbreak
Posted 46 minutes ago by Great!
Iclarified is run by chinese?
PanguTeam Issues Update on iOS 8 Jailbreak
Posted 54 minutes ago by Skynout
Way to get my hopes up iclarified. Very misleading title.
Ralph Nader Slams Tim Cook for Buying Back Stock Instead of Helping Impoverished Workers
Posted 55 minutes ago by ObamaFailed
Not of your business Mr. Nader !! No wonders you never become a president of usa you looser
Reviews of New iPad Air 2 [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by Rashaad Sallie
Hey dont forget to check me out at http://www.theimagehouse.co.za -
Reviews of New iPad Air 2 [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by Rashaad Sallie
You enjoy your iPad while I enjoy my Sansumg. At the end of the day as long as we are both productive and make a difference to ourselves and people around us. Ive been down the iPad road and dont you think there would be a reason to leave the iPad? Dont you think I know how it works, how it connects to wifi and services, jailbreaking and the rest? maybe you had bad experiences with a Samasung, just as many people have had bad experiences with an iPad. This argument can continue for years but the fact is that all devices are best as long it it serves the person it is commanded to do. FOR ME the iPad became limited by its size and expandability and also a decent pen. The Samsung filled that gap. We both can do the same things in different ways. Sure the Android OS may not be as stable as iOS, but out the box I challenge you to change a icon or theme of the iPad to suite your look, or customise it with news feeds etc etc - a handy tool which held more weight for me. Apple huge release of the iPhone 6+ was NOT huge at all - maybe for Apple and its fans yes but the rest of the world nope. Thinner is NOT innovation my friend. We all know Samsung and other mobile phones had big screens and even Steve Jobs said "no-one will buy big screen phones" today they make one and everyone jumps for joy - old news. You didnt read my previous comments where I said all my devices are Apple - I even have a iphone 5S and my wife has a iPhone 6+ - BUT the iPad just doesnt do it anymore as screens are getting bigger. Learn to read. I guarantee if Apple releases a big screen iPad you will be the first to say WOW INNOVATION !!! yet for me it will be like OOOLLDDD NEEWWSSSS - been there done that. Then we will have the same old argument. Lets say Apple did release a bigger iPad? What would you have said? On the Android OS - I have done countless illustrations and artwork and NO sluggish, no notification popups and no crashes - works for me. Anyway dude you enjoy your iPad and the small screen and the huge advancement to the upgrade - I'm sure you just loving the gold too. While I enjoy my big ass screen with a cool ass S-Pen and expandable memory. While you lay in bed watching Transformers remember Im doing the same thing - just abit bigger. While you play Infinity Blade, remember I am also playing Infinity Blade - just abit Bigger, While you browse the net, I too am browsing the net - just abit bigger - DAM DONT I SOUND LIKE APPLE - "Bigger than Bigger" - Peace out dude. Love
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 1 hour ago by Doubleo7
What you have to do is click on redeem. Once you do that it will say that is already been used them it will show the code on the bottom delete it and then go back and try it again from the beginning going on the Apple Store app. Good luck guys
PanguTeam Issues Update on iOS 8 Jailbreak
Posted 1 hour ago by Dude
Should say issues "statement" not "update"
PanguTeam Issues Update on iOS 8 Jailbreak
Posted 1 hour ago by Curtixman
Holy misleading much?!?!
Apple Submits Refined Plans for Phase 2 of Apple Campus 2 Construction
Posted 1 hour ago by it's just you
This is the next troll for lying and spewing with hallucinations.
Reviews of New iPad Air 2 [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by it's just you
Didn't know you forgot to mention that you changed the fact it was answering your question, but instead you took all the responsibility for your own self. Jailbreak adds more but my point was you can do anything with it jail broken or not. It doesn't take long to do anyway. Ios is mainly like this because of the space it needs to save anyway like 8gb iPhones needed. Android only has here things because they don't know what they mainly mess up on no matter how much they add, but even with all these feature, half of them work. iOS can do anything right out of the box. Apple no longer innovates? Are you that ignorant? Apple made he hugest release of iphone ever along with major advanced improvements with ipad, and MacBooks continue to replace pc. What's your blind foolish excuse. That only thing ahead of Apple was screen size and ever was the purpose of competition, yet the main problem they couldn't fix was security issues. As many features android gets it just makes it more sluggish. iOS being jail broken doesn't make it as buggy as the molded robot. Apple knows how to bring revolutionary things even if it means spending millions, but either way it doesn't change the fact they're the top global brand in the world. You must be hallucinated into the knockoff versions aka Samsung. Iphone 6 plus is just another big screen phone with huge improvements ahead of its time compared to competition, same gimmick you are blinded into wIthout a damn comparison. You're just judging by looking at it. Like that's the best perspective for you? Please you careless shit. IPad Air 2 is a huge leap compared to the previous one, just a neglect jealous soul. I gave some thought on the Samsung tablet but no, I tried it once and it was a nightmare. Notifications made it freeze and sometimes pop up at the wrong time force closing my game. Same for Internet. Trying to get on wifi took more minutes just to load them. Sometimes it's even slow as slug. Why would people be shocked about ipad looking like the mini? It's doesn't even look like a stretched out version of it. The jaws always drop when realizing how much industry leading iPads always will be. Thanks to AirPlay, my business looked more professional thanks to iPads apps by Apple along with the AirPlay. Not to hard to connect to the server with it but it's that easy. My manager was blown away by how it all worked. He agreed on testing it out with numbers and keynote. He even mentioned the one I have (air) was perfect. Samsung tablets try to have more things but end up sluggish. It doesn't need that many features to even be perfect if it can't work that well. That's why jailbreaking was invented to help with finding the right device that takes advantage of working perfectly. I can add things all I want to it and still end up being more functional than ever other os or tablet, even if counts as making it any simpler. As far as desktop functions go, it obviously does that. Did you not catch the 64 bit features ipad was enabling since the air? Things you find on computers are on the iPad. LITTERALY!!! Even back in high school, windows 7 was actually running on my teachers ipad all because of AirPlay which is known as air serve due to how that's used, even if you count the wireless keyboard it can completely do that and nearly work like a computer so there may be a change it will replace the mbp but for me I want tablets the way they are not trying to be a 2-in-1 desktop because of how it's built. I even find the 360 rotation computer no reason. It just makes a bulky thick looking tablet. Back to ipad, they're the future as long as Apple will lead and always will be. Jail broken or not, still BADASS. Apple did do a lot more other than improving the parts. Get with it. Gold ipad along with nfc, Touch ID, hd display, portable, and much more. What more do you need. It's PERFECT!! Come on, get serious. Even if you had to wait next year, who knows what will be next? Apple releases anything that's better but not a copy of anything even if count your careless lies. Ipad can teach, entertain, create, browse, it's a speed demon, thinnest yet improved in every corner of it, and much more! It defined what you Dow it's tablet! Better than professional Samsung tablets that expand as always! Harharharharharhar
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12546 Next >>