iClarified Comments
Comments
Analysts Estimate Apple Sold 4 Million Macs Last Quarter [Chart]
Posted 21 minutes ago by ratGT
Count me in!
Amazon Fire TV Adds Hulu Plus, Crackle, and Showtime as Voice Search Partners
Posted 1 hour ago by Lolwut
Bet they can't catch up to what my Apple TV and roku (which I don't own) have.
Analysts Estimate Apple Sold 4 Million Macs Last Quarter [Chart]
Posted 1 hour ago by Lolwut
I once owned PC and my experience has grown worse even with virus protection. Gmail problems to freezes. The minute I switched to MacBook Pro 15" retina I never looked back.
VLC for iOS Gets Folders for Media, Support for Password Protected HTTP Streams, More
Posted 2 hours ago by Peter
I just wish it could have subtitles the same way infuse does...
Posted 6 hours ago by zeppy
Simply the best! VLC has always been a huge favorite of all when it comes to the best media player for any device! Thanks so much!
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted 8 hours ago by Fresh Apple
Jb or not, for me it's worth it.
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]
Posted 8 hours ago by Fresh Apple
They already have, just not for size.
Newly Discovered Malware Infects Jailbroken iPhones to Steal Apple IDs and Passwords
Posted 9 hours ago by Girl Power
You're in an IOS website and you are calling someone a Troll? How old are you? You mom didn't get the Iphone you wanted so now you are acting like a little baby..
Posted 9 hours ago by Girl Power
How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)
Posted 9 hours ago by momal
i want to unlock my iphone that is icloud block
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]
Posted 10 hours ago by Neutral
If it has a decent sized screen and a battery that lasts through an entire day then Apple will rule once again.
How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 2G Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.2.1]
Posted 10 hours ago by OP Manhar
great thanks
Posted 11 hours ago by AppleBismol
I hear there is an Apple Troll AKA "Samsuck This" in need of my help. Poor Mr. Samsuck not to worry I will Stop that Diarrhea in a lighting flash, bendover Now.
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted 12 hours ago by James Hoyland
I think that ios 7.1 was the most worst update ever plus apple shouldn't have released 7.1 in the first place plus they don't have the right to block ios users from jailbreaking anyway it's wrong. I preferred iOS 7.0.6 because it blocked the SSL bug and stocked hackers from gettin in plus it was easy to jailbreak 7.0.6 with Evasi0n that's why i liked it.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11207 Next >>