iClarified Comments
Comments
BioProtect Tweak Lets You Protect Your Apps With Touch ID
Posted 25 seconds ago by Easton Straus
Hey is there a tweak out there where if you want to send a message you must use touch ID to send it weather it's from the lock screen or from the banner or just in the messages app because I don't wanna just lock my messages app. If so please email me at edogstraus@hotmail.com
Apple Stores to Let Customers Demo In-Ear Headphones
Posted 20 minutes ago by Michkal
Like Tobu said, I myself have the Shure 846 anything less really is crap. People who get suckered into buying Beats Bose etc... is laughable.
iPhone Explodes in Man's Pocket Giving Him Second and Third Degree Burns [Video]
Posted 27 minutes ago by casual
seems strange that the case doesn't have a mark on it... no char or discoloration from the heat... not burnt in the slightest.
Where to Download Evasi0n From
Posted 48 minutes ago by Hernan Ovalle
Which versión for IPhone 6 IOS 8.1.3 ?
Apple Releases Public Beta of OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 With New Photos App
Posted 48 minutes ago by Gu
I agree, looks like it is working well. Although, some of my pictures aren't being loaded on in their albums on the iPad/iPhone like they are on my Macbook Pro Aperture library (which I imported to Photos). I do have a second Aperture library on my iMac which is much larger so I may upgrade that to beta as well to test it. On your iOS devices, are you using the "optimized iPad storage" or keep originals? Is there a way to download specific photos in their full resolution?
Apple and IBM Unveil Three New Apps for Enterprise
Posted 1 hour ago by Lord Scamry
Be serious! IBM partnered with Apple thereby Apple did most of the work IBM got them involved with just like Apple made their own anything even without IBM. Trolls like you are paid to spread the biggest myths ever told. Nice try blinding us.
Apple and IBM Unveil Three New Apps for Enterprise
Posted 1 hour ago by Daddy
King Harry such a hater but still wonders around Apple sites just to find something new and release the bullshit. If you really hate Apple, why waste time coming on Apple related threads? Grow up, i don't know if you get paid anything to spread hatred. I feel like you have been raised with hatred surrounding you and you have adopted hatred life as well. Try to be positive and don't spread hate otherwise keep away from here!
HTC Officially Unveils the HTC One M9 [Photos]
Posted 1 hour ago by copycat
This is really a good pick up, specially to music/hd movie lovers with it's built in 5.1 sorround speakers. I'd probably pick this one compared to samsung.
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by copycat
Hardwarewise, they possibly improved the Scanner.... Softwarewise, go ask Google as they are the one that made Android OS.
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by copycat
I like the design and looks but removing the ability to increase storage with micro sd or replaceable battery made it fail so hard. Now they totally become a copycat to apple. smh.
Apple Stores to Let Customers Demo In-Ear Headphones
Posted 1 hour ago by May sanitizer be with you
That's what this was mentioned here was sanitizes, right.
How to Open Applications From Unidentified Developers in Mac OS X Mountain Lion
Posted 1 hour ago by fariss
you saved my life man, thank you ;)
Apple Stores to Let Customers Demo In-Ear Headphones
Posted 2 hours ago by May the Ear Wax Be with you
STILL FUCK!NG GROSS!!!...Like the guy in the earlier post said...just go buy some Shure headphones...can't miss that way.
How to Green Screen Using iMovie '09
Posted 2 hours ago by mikelines5
Next select a portion of the green screen video you would like to overlay on your background clip by clicking and then dragging the mouse pointer from the start to the end of the desired clip. www.garciniacamboslim
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13210 Next >>