iClarified Comments
Comments
Motorola Announces New Moto G, Moto X Play, and Moto X Style Smartphones [Video]
Posted 26 minutes ago by HonestReviewer
Still no fingerprint scanner? Come on! It's almost 2016 and especially with Android M on the way with native fingerprint support you would think they would future proof it. Also make the dang phone thinner!! Motorola is still using an original 2013 design with only minor differences. While I love stock Android for once I think I will go with the galaxy s6 edge for my upgrade next month. Also I've had iPhone since the iPhone 4 and am definitely switching because iOS 9 brought minimal new features that android already had.
Apple Posts Three New Apple Watch Ads Highlighting Music, Fitness, and Travel Apps [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Nat
This helped me even more.
Power Sends iPhone Battery Life Notifications to Your Apple Watch
Posted 3 hours ago by Khaled
Hi Guys I know too many apps support checking iPhone battery from Apple watch but I can't find App support checking Apple watch battery from my iPhone please can you let me know and find me a app support this feature and what will be the name of that app.Thank you so much
Police Shut Down Factory That Made Over 41,000 Counterfeit iPhones
Posted 5 hours ago by ...
Not all of them are the same. Some have whatever the remains of old Imperial or Nationalist blood. Some have experienced a century of British administration. Loyal, unlike some other Crown subjects.
Apple Explains 'Why There's Nothing Quite Like iPhone'
Posted 6 hours ago by Dommm
They have a uber thin phone in metal which is thinner than iPhone
Police Shut Down Factory That Made Over 41,000 Counterfeit iPhones
Posted 11 hours ago by ryan67
i hate f@cking china,they are bullying small country in south east Asia like Phillipin,VietNam..at south china Sea..!!!!
Power Sends iPhone Battery Life Notifications to Your Apple Watch
Posted 12 hours ago by Nat
Or it helps save the iPhone from sitting on the charger too long. You know those reports with third party lightning connectors or being at 100% while still charging too long?
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 12 hours ago by Nat
If only Google could have studied the statics of google plus before attempting to combine YouTube with it. Finally they smell the coffee realizing how shit Google plus really is. Just let it die already Google. No one cares and never did. Now if the 2009 style would come back because many say that's the best look and yet it keeps changing!
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 12 hours ago by Apple Service
Apple does listen to their customers what they wanted. Did you know they asked early iPhone 5 buyers what they want most. 2 years later up to 2014, they got what they asked for. Bazing!!
iPad Mini 4 to be Smaller Version of iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3 to Feature A9 Chip?
Posted 12 hours ago by S@mur@!
Guys, let's hope Apple makes a thinner version or make the bezel take advantage of it like touch the area where the switch is to activate mute/silence which switches it. Just an idea. If we can spread the word, maybe Apple can get this idea and everybody is happy.
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 13 hours ago by misterhumann
I'm staggered. now I can only hate google.gov with the wrath of 999 suns.
How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 6G, 5G Using PP (Mac) [iOS 8.4]
Posted 14 hours ago by bum
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT! Jailbreaks used to be 100% proof and this crapturd fails at 2/8 everytime despite I have gone through all the instructions to the point! And I'm no new to jailbreaking in case your wandering... iPhone 6 & 8.4
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 16 hours ago by Tom431324
GOOD LORD! It's about time! I haven't been able to comment on youtube because of google+ crap requirements! I could have told u 2 years ago users would rather not use services than be forced into signing up for this crap!
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 16 hours ago by Google Plus
At last. If only Apple would listen to its customers as well !!!
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13625 Next >>