iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple to Launch iOS 8.4 on Tuesday at 8AM PT, First Beats 1 Broadcast Starts at 9AM
Posted 29 minutes ago by Tmobile' free MUSIC STREAMS
You do realize tmobile a network uses any music service at no extra cost, so it's an advantage on their network, not to mention offline streaming compared to the rest.
Apple Patents Method of Sharing Files With a Handshake
Posted 31 minutes ago by sAss
How about making something useful to share download data like putting your sMouth against your sAss. Mr. Sung would appreciate this new feature. He wants to built a better connection than just tapping 2 phones together harassing eachother and it all makes perfect sense. Long story short, everyone knows he would want to cover up his waste, and this is exactly what he has worked hard for up to now! Lawl
Dr. Dre's The Chronic to Make Its Streaming Debut on Apple Music
Posted 1 hour ago by My Ballss
Monkey music
Posted 1 hour ago by you are a cheapskate
You are a cheapskate. Why bother with the hustle of going to all those sites for average to bad quality audio? Get off your mom's basement and get a job. If you want good service you pay for it. Period.
Apple Patents Method of Sharing Files With a Handshake
Posted 2 hours ago by James
Interesting. But if you're Right Handed then you wear your Watch on your Left Hand
Apple Patents Method of Sharing Files With a Handshake
Posted 3 hours ago by iDick
How about sharing something when iDick touch iAss. Tim Cook would obviously reach there. He want to start with hand shake then slowly reach there. Ultimately we all know that's what he love . lol
Apple Patents Method of Sharing Files With a Handshake
Posted 3 hours ago by SayingWhatEveryonesThinking
I was just pointing out the fact that Apple has clearly used a server that is not an Apple product. You obviously know nothing about technology, and you've also missed the point of my comment, which was to say I'd prefer an Apple server - but nothing other than a Mac Mini is available. (I know we can use a Mac Pro, but we can't get more than a 1Gbps connection without adapters.) There's an enormous desire to have better Apple servers out there. IT professionals want Apple but need better options.
How to Fix a TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Stuck at 20%
Posted 3 hours ago by payneproblems
will iTunes 12.0.1.26 work?
iPhone 7 Concept Features 16MP Camera, 4K Video Capture, No Antenna Bands [Video]
Posted 4 hours ago by Flozz
1. What phone, 2. Is it really what you think it is here even by the shape of it, 3. From the looks of the screen, does it also run iOS like that?
TaiG Jailbreak Utility Updated to Fix Stuck at 20% Issue, Virtual Machine Problems, More
Posted 4 hours ago by Kenny T
It works great on the jailbreak part, however you can not Add Sources or if you download the existing app it won't works. For example I DL candy crusher, after I configured in setting still can't make it works on candy crush app..
Apple Patents Method of Sharing Files With a Handshake
Posted 4 hours ago by Flozz
My dad won a tablet he never used which ran android and let me tell you, it was the first and last time I ever got involved with it. That was all we could use because we couldn't afford the iPad in which I got 3 years later, but now the android tablet is long gone and from there been an iOS user.
Apple Patents Method of Sharing Files With a Handshake
Posted 4 hours ago by THEFACT
1. When did Apple involve windows despite running their apps on it, 2. The server is not a computer from what they are using for their IP address or whatever they do, 3. The server drawing is an example of whatever is powering the signal between devices shown.
Posted 5 hours ago by ritchbitch88
I own this phone already. I'll just slap an Apple sticker on my Android. Done !
Apple Patents Method of Sharing Files With a Handshake
Posted 5 hours ago by SayingWhatEveryonesThinking
Especially since Android is a direct rip-off from the iPhone. Internal emails: "Okay, now let's make it less like the iPhone." So they add fifty steps and swipes in the opposite direction, and still they lose the lawsuits. Anyone who uses Android loves their ibuprofen. The only positive to this blatant theft is the healthy competition it creates. But it is theft!
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13524 Next >>