iClarified Comments
Comments
Verizon iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Users Get Simultaneous Voice and Data
Posted 22 minutes ago by dribble
39gb for cell data? Wtf?!?
The Weather Channel App Gets Updated With Widget, Weekend Forecast
Posted 38 minutes ago by Pedro
The widget is not working in iPhone 6 plus.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 39 minutes ago by Paul1982
If there's any website that can bypass icloud activation it's http://goo.gl/ZYN0P6 The software and unlock process is completely free to download . I personally bypassed icloud activation on my iphone 5 .http://goo.gl/ZYN0P6
Huge iPhone 6 Launch Day Lines Around the World [Video]
Posted 54 minutes ago by Groany's mom's mom's mom
kids these days...
Apple Lists Out-of-Warranty Prices for Replacing Screen and Battery of the iPhone 6
Posted 1 hour ago by White man
Your English is suck! Go take some ESL courses please
How to Replace Your iPhone Signal Strength Bars With Numbers
Posted 1 hour ago by emstuntz
Works fine on iOS 8 :)
First Guy to Buy an iPhone 6 Accidentally Drops It Just Outside the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by Dumb
Android fags. Samsung Koren Small Penis queers
Posted 1 hour ago by Dumb
LMAO! To funny
Posted 1 hour ago by Dumb
Yeah Russell I clarified being an apple site makes an apple app. Fag.
Posted 1 hour ago by Dumb
Ok, you got is! Oh youuuuuu! Thank you so much for helping us to admit such an important thing! Wow, I feel so free now! Thank you so much!! Now run along and smile to your friends that you made an incredible impact on us!
How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)
Posted 2 hours ago by chante
can u change my imei n a iphoone5s its blocked from any crrier
Posted 2 hours ago by Trololo
Not really stealing. It's called making money.
Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From
Posted 2 hours ago by sirkasty
I AM USING IPHONE 5 N I HAVE DOWNLOADED D IOS 8 FOR BOTH GSM AND GSM+CDMA BUT NONE SEEMS TO SUPPORT MY IDEVICE
Posted 2 hours ago by Yosemite
Apple copying android feature for feature. I thought 4 inch was the perfect size? What happened fanboys? why 4.7 and 5.5 in? So revolutionary. I remember TS and his cheerleaders made fun of Galaxy note for being so big. Now apple copying Samsung? Whats that? 1080p screen? welcome to 2012 apple. I thought 326 ppi was the magic number, anything over that your eyes cant tell apart? All of a sudden 326 ppi is not enough? you need 401 ppi? LOL. And the back of the iphone is a straight copy off HTC One with the white lines and all. Its obvious who is copying who. You fanboys need to admit that Apple had zero innovations after Steve Jobs passed away. They are just copying android every year.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12300 Next >>