iClarified Comments
Comments
Beyonce is Wearing a Gold Apple Watch Edition With a Gold Link Bracelet [Photos]
Posted 29 minutes ago by Uncle Tom
You and your fancy material world..call it upward mobility but you've been sold down the river, just another form of slavery and the whole man made white world is your master.
YouTube Drops Support for the 2nd Generation Apple TV, iOS 6 Devices and Lower
Posted 33 minutes ago by JSintheStates
Fuck me, Google!
YouTube Drops Support for the 2nd Generation Apple TV, iOS 6 Devices and Lower
Posted 39 minutes ago by POONHUNTER
Screw Google. Who cares. Install KODI on any other device and fly freeeeee!!!!
Apple Watch Pre-Orders Are Being Prepared for Shipment [Image]
Posted 42 minutes ago by Mukai
Anyone notice how small my peenis is?
YouTube Drops Support for the 2nd Generation Apple TV, iOS 6 Devices and Lower
Posted 44 minutes ago by POONHUNTER
Why go through the headache of jailbreak a 720p - if possible, when I can get an amazon TV and install KODI at 1080i, no jailbreak needed for 40 bucks? I sold my iTV for $200 at a good time!
YouTube Drops Support for the 2nd Generation Apple TV, iOS 6 Devices and Lower
Posted 1 hour ago by Paras Tolani
Just tried airplay. It works fine.
Apple Watch Pre-Orders Are Being Prepared for Shipment [Image]
Posted 1 hour ago by SimonSays
This sucks. My 42mm SS with black sport band is still processing. Placed my order at 12:01 and got my confirmation email at 12:03.
YouTube Drops Support for the 2nd Generation Apple TV, iOS 6 Devices and Lower
Posted 1 hour ago by SimonSays
Wow. Google is doing this on purpose. Atv2 isn't very old. Y stop supporting it?
YouTube Drops Support for the 2nd Generation Apple TV, iOS 6 Devices and Lower
Posted 1 hour ago by Butterspider
Crap. Thats the only thing i use my ipad 1 for :(. Well that and netflx. So even my existing youtube app will quit working????
Apple Watch Pre-Orders Are Being Prepared for Shipment [Image]
Posted 1 hour ago by PHUKAI
Everyone ready to awaken to realize how much clean and top quality this watch is?
Posted 1 hour ago by PHUKAI
Like anyone could care less for one of the leading people along with quality revolutionary watches (says zdnet).
YouTube Drops Support for the 2nd Generation Apple TV, iOS 6 Devices and Lower
Posted 1 hour ago by MUKAI
Who cares. As long as it's Jailbroken with XBMC or KODI, YouTube will still be there.
Apple Watch Shipments Begin Moving to Centralized Distribution Points Across the U.S.
Posted 2 hours ago by oheenalu
So my 38mm is preparing to ship but not my 42mm frustrating but hopefully will get at least one of them on friday.
Apple Watch Pre-Orders Are Being Prepared for Shipment [Image]
Posted 2 hours ago by MUKAI
Everyone ready for your garbage to be shipped?
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13216 Next >>