iClarified Comments
Comments
Incipio Announces offGRID EXPRESS Battery Case for iPhone 6
Posted 2 hours ago by Brant
UNU DX6, a two piece design with 3000mAh battery capacity. MFI certified and support data transferring is only $69.99 on Amazon, it is same spec as this case and cheaper price.
Apple Announces Record Quarterly Revenue of $74.6 Billion, 74.5 Million iPhones Sold
Posted 3 hours ago by Great!
Samsung fans and executives' heads are exploding right now. Samsung can try to copy Apple but they should really be worried about XiaoMi instead. Even Sony makes better Android phones than Samsung.
FireCore Announces aTV Flash (XBMC Edition), aTV Flash (Black) 2.5
Posted 4 hours ago by Brucio
So you are paying $30 for a prettier installer for OpenElec, right? Am I missing something?
Where to Download the TaiG Jailbreak From
Posted 4 hours ago by Kayla Pitre
I am having the same issue I want a refund ASAP this does not work I have been trying for the last 2 hours now im fed up something that take 5 minutes is still not done
FireCore Announces aTV Flash (XBMC Edition), aTV Flash (Black) 2.5
Posted 4 hours ago by Ren
good thing it uses a USB port this time.
FireCore Announces aTV Flash (XBMC Edition), aTV Flash (Black) 2.5
Posted 4 hours ago by Brucio
Yeah, well try using that without an HDMI connection.
Apple Launches iPhone 5 Sleep/Wake Button Replacement Program
Posted 5 hours ago by ssssssssssss
Who want to make money online >>> http://adf.ly/wTP2i <<< after 3 mouth can you make almost 5 usd per day but after 1 year can youy make +50 per day
Where to Download Pangu Jailbreak From
Posted 6 hours ago by KwameKyei
do you have one for iphone 4s 8.0.2? when i connect to itunes it wants me to update to 8.1.3 should i do this?
Apple App Store Generates 70% More Revenue Than Google Play Store Despite Fewer Downloads [Chart]
Posted 6 hours ago by Anonymous
I so agree with this one
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 6 hours ago by Manny Rios
Is that website legit?
YouTube Now Defaults to HTML5 Video Player Instead of Flash
Posted 6 hours ago by Anonymous
Dam! His visions of the technological world are so impressive! I wish he's still alive right now.
Posted 7 hours ago by DONT FALL FOR THE ABOVE
you're crap! You prove nothing and assume shit not a single app I bought is charged for. Take an obvious hint.
Viber Update Brings 'Seen' Message Status, Doodles, New Emoticons and More
Posted 7 hours ago by JLT
My Last seen status keeps changing e.g. "last seen 2 minutes ago", "last seen a moment ago", "last seen at 11:25 am" etc, when I haven't even used Viber for days. My Viber is registered under a temporary number I had used during my travel out of the country and not my actual phone number. Why is this happening?
Viber Update Brings 'Seen' Message Status, Doodles, New Emoticons and More