iClarified Comments
Comments
Aaron Sorkin Confirms Christian Bale Will Play Steve Jobs, Says He's Going to 'Crush It' [Video]
Posted 6 minutes ago by StewartG
Bale is the best actor for this role.
How to Make a Bootable OS X Yosemite USB Install Key
Posted 11 minutes ago by stilnox
is it normal that only Install OS X Yosemite.app is in the thumbdrive?
Pangu Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 8 - iOS 8.1 Released!
Posted 41 minutes ago by iMobilevids
http://www.redmondpie.com/ios-8-8.1-compatible-cydia-jailbreak-tweaks-list/ Damn my girl effin updated my iPhone to iOS 8.1 and this new jailbreak isn't working for me. She says by accident "okay, accident my @ss". I need to figure out how to downgrade back to iOS 7.1.2 so I can jailbreak again and get the bigU Movies app from Cydia from xsellize repo or insanelyi repo. I was just using the bigU Movies app yesterday and I already downloaded the movies Fury, Dracula Untold, Annabelle, Gone Girl, The Equalizer, The Maze Runner, A Walk Among the Tombstones, No Good Deed and Guardians of the Galaxy. I planned to start watching them today and this happens. lmao, I can't believe my girl did this crap to me. I guess I bite the bullet on this one. Once I jailbreak again she is not coming near my damn iPhone. lol
Tim Cook Wants to Bring Apple Pay to China, Says It's a 'Really Key Market'
Posted 58 minutes ago by Steve Gates
People take class in flower arranging? That's hilarious...
Apple is Reportedly Rebuilding Beats Music to Relaunch It Next Year as Part of iTunes
Posted 1 hour ago by Speaklogic
This is bullshit, no one needs to OWN music anymore you just stream it via YouTube or pandora and other sites like borrowing for a moment in time. Screw Beats and Apple and Im a owner of their phones but damn this service!!
AT&T is Locking Down the New Apple SIM After It's Activated on Their Network
Posted 1 hour ago by khill
25$ free itunes gift card http://shhort.com/a?r=Wz5CMH5ab
Where to Download Pangu Jailbreak From
Posted 1 hour ago by khill
25$ free itunes gift card http://shhort.com/a?r=Wz5CMH5ab
Continuity Activation Tool Enables Handoff, Instant Hotspot, and Airdrop on Older Macs
Posted 1 hour ago by iAmMe
I think it looks like Yosemite now where there's now a progress bar showing while the OS loads (aka booting). ;)
Ralph Nader Slams Tim Cook for Buying Back Stock Instead of Helping Impoverished Workers
Posted 2 hours ago by Mooncutter
Cut the bull. You sound just like Nader and of course you danced around every single point in the same lazy manner, while failing to address those directly responsible, and basically comparing and contrasting wages and working arrangements in another country with ours here in America. Why don't you study the difference between economies, socioeconomic structures and Cost of living between their country and ours before running your mouth.
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 2 hours ago by iHelper
Which store are you using? It will only work @ the U.S. App store
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 2 hours ago by iHelper
Code will only be showed if you are using American App Store
Posted 2 hours ago by iProService
Lol..
Posted 2 hours ago by iProService
If people were already used to paying $10 per month, $9.95 is completely reasonable if they add content and other features with the relaunch.
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 3 hours ago by Trish
I've tried that and it keep giving me the same code. Is there anything I could do?
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12543 Next >>