iClarified Comments
Comments
Virginia Court Rules Police Can Force You to Unlock Your Phone With Fingerprint
Posted 1 minute ago by Jackson Browne
Bizarre decision given the mechanics of an iPhone fingerprint/passcode lock.
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using Pangu8 (Windows) [iOS 8.1]
Posted 12 minutes ago by NoGoodNick
Short answer. NOPE! Apple won't sign-off on the restore on earlier versions.
Apple Reportedly In Talks to Sell iPhone in Iran
Posted 14 minutes ago by K
You're gonna have a great time! Wish you a safe and happy journey.
Apple Reportedly In Talks to Sell iPhone in Iran
Posted 16 minutes ago by K
You showed everyone how stupid you are by making this comment!
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 28 minutes ago by sinouhe
If vshare is previously installed via cydia, will it work after upgrading to ios 8 or does it have to be installed via their installer (.exe) ?
Posted 29 minutes ago by RezaT
Will the Restore functionality work after new iOS is released? for example can we re-restore to 8.1 if we are on 8.1 and 8.1.1 become available?
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 30 minutes ago by Chinky Chink
maybe you guy are not aware that this is China's way to monitor and control your iPhones...
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 51 minutes ago by icloudbypassx
Download a full Bypass Kit from WWW MYDOW@NGRADE COM and bypass up to 3 devices. ----------> (Without the @ in the middle),
Pangu App Now Lets You Install Cydia, Updated Jailbreak Utility Will Be Available in 24 Hours
Posted 59 minutes ago by mesirs
How did you install your apps? I tried, but it doesn`t happened
Posted 1 hour ago by budsal.
Lees, in case you're coming back to help I want to thank you very much. I made it work finally. I restarted the computer, again, and switched the usb port again and it finally worked.
Posted 1 hour ago by budsal.
yes and no. If you get it to work that's great. If you're like me with problems jailbreaking you can still use the phone, it's not like I'm bricked up, I just am frustrated with jb process. Good luck
Posted 1 hour ago by budsal.
Gotcha, thanks. Already did that tho.... Autolock- off, airplane mode- enabled, find my phone- off, fresh restore no info nor data on phone. still stuck. Please help and Thanks
Posted 1 hour ago by Lees
Try setting auto-lock to never. Let me know if it works...
Posted 1 hour ago by saffsdf
I better stay away from this jailbreak until it has no errors.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12610 Next >>