iClarified Comments
Comments
Saurik Releases Cydia Substrate 0.9.5013 With Support for iOS 8
Posted 29 minutes ago by Daniel ortega
Lest bring GeoHot on the table, this mother F chinese pangu what they need to do is play with their peene weenies and leave our fruit alone!!!!
Reviews of New iPad Air 2 [Video]
Posted 31 minutes ago by Rashaad Sallie
Hahahahaha your argument is baseless and the fact that a iPad only has possibilities once jailbroken - its pretty much limited if not jailbroken. Everything you mentioned here the Samsung does WITHOUT having to root or jailbreak it. It does it all right out the box. Anyway once again like I said I know Apple products - I used to sell them too, but Apple no longer innovates and other companies have caught up. Each company copies the next. Apple makes people excited over trivial things because they know how to do it - they spend BILLIONS in research and put out videos and advertising and make you believe you need THEIR product - even if someone already had the same product before. The iPhone 6+ is just another bigger phone - same software. iPad Air 2 is just another thinner iPad - same as before. I have done my research and weight every pro and con wether to have an ipad or Galaxy Note - I sold my ipad and bought the galaxy, and I gave myself two weeks with the galaxy. After two weeks I did more with it than I ever did with the ipad. Even taking the 12.2 tablet out my bag with people who own iPads their jaws dropped and made their ipads look like iPad mini's. I was in a meeting and 6 of us had tablets, all had iPads and i had the note. I was the only one who could immediately get the presentation files from the person who gave the presentation while the others would have to wait until it gets emailed to them. I won the contract !. i tendered for a job and displayed my Behance portfolio to a client - he loved the screen size and said my worked looked stunning on the samsung and yet he has a iPad. The Samsung Note Pro can do EVERYTHING the ipad can do and more - easier too. Its a tool and not a Fashion statement. If you are a productive person then you would use any tool that did the job best. Yes Apple is the leader in introducing the tablet market, but the rest have caught up. No tablet YET can fully replace a laptop - not even the iPad, but soon people will be wanting to do that and companies will be getting their employees tablets but they will require bigger screens and easier ways to transfer files - not everyone lives in places where wifi and fast internet is available. Here in South Africa we hardly use cloud services because of our high internet costs. So I think if Apple want to get into leading the tablet war - they will have to make the next iPad so powerful that it can COMPLETELY replace my rMBP - for now its just a tablet with a small screen. The Samsung Galaxy 12.2 inch screen is so close to a 13-inch MBP that you could pass it as a almost complete replacement. Its even bigger than Apples 11-inch MacBook Air and has more features. The iPad is so yesterday but of course Apple made a huge hype about how thin it is - hooo haaa. Again a iPad is USELESS unless jailbroken - you said it yourself. Thats brings me right back to the words I used in my first post - USELESS. Apple could have done alot more - lets face it. A gold iPad? A thinner iPad, a better camera? come on Apple - get real. Whats next year - a even thinner one? its kind of stale now. Ill stick with my 12.2 inch Galaxy Note Pro for a year and see what Apple releases then - probably just a copy of what I already have. Anyway Im done - Im happy and I have welcomed the Samsung tablet into my Apple family.... and somehow it seems to be used more than the other devices - from drawing, browsing, watching movies, emailing, Remote desktoping, gaming, working, streaming CNN and BBC, reading magazines and multitasking to lasting over 10 hours battery life a day - Now THAT is what you call a PROFESSIONAL TABLET.
Apple Submits Refined Plans for Phase 2 of Apple Campus 2 Construction
Posted 1 hour ago by justabrake
it's funny Samsung builds factories and apple builds buildings for company employees !
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 2 hours ago by Hanry
i unlock icloud on iPhone 5 whit software from this page : http://goo.gl/JDxD3E
Yahoo! Weather App Gets Animated Radar
Posted 3 hours ago by alikhan_095
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!cheap moonwalk rentals in houston
Ralph Nader Slams Tim Cook for Buying Back Stock Instead of Helping Impoverished Workers
Posted 3 hours ago by it's just you
Over spewing ranting shit on a letter that he is so picky about and you gimmick the worst of it! Therby you have no soul yet this puts a ginormous a shit ton of lies of neglecting myth on you and no one else gives a damn.
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 3 hours ago by hUGO
Same error this code has already used and I'm using UK Apple Store. Any idea?
Posted 3 hours ago by it wasnt me
overly strict demands on product quality without providing worker training for the corresponding skills. this turns out products that have no standards, and ultimately put a tremendous amount of pressure on workers and Apple is allowing it.
Apple Submits Refined Plans for Phase 2 of Apple Campus 2 Construction
Posted 4 hours ago by it wasnt me
This is the next campus for marketing and brainwashing
Saurik Releases iOS 8 Version of Cydia for Manual Download
Posted 4 hours ago by BrunoTurek
Well, I had the same problem and saved myself by doing this: Do what iClarified said Open the Pangu app, goto manager then remove. Click on the trash next to Pangu and yes While it is doing it's job press the home button wait 5 secs go back to Pangu app and click force remove. Respring Open Cydia Enjoy
AT&T is Locking Down the New Apple SIM After It's Activated on Their Network
Posted 5 hours ago by Captain Japan
Good idea!!
Posted 5 hours ago by Hey Gayl
Hey Gayl/Nat, for the love of everything good and holy, please take some english classes!
Posted 5 hours ago by You're correct.
You're absolutely correct. But are you making the point that the Chinese workers are doing well, or that you're being treated as badly as workers in a communist country under a totalitarian regime?
Reviews of New iPad Air 2 [Video]
Posted 5 hours ago by it's just you
the possibilities of ipad is that it's more portable than ever which serves a purpose into making space if you put a lot in your backpack. What you can do with it is use it like OS X when jailbreaking, plus that gives out more possibilities. You can arrange icons the way you want, you can add dimensions to them, stream by flash (but eventually html5 will replace it because it's lag and malware fee after downloading. Not only that, it has air display like having it as a second monitor, yet it to can be used like a computer since you did mention the keyboard but will barely increase iPads thickness but because it connects wirelessly, you can use it without attaching it to your ipad, also you can mirror it to more than just a TV. It works with projectors and will take windows 7 on the iPad. Apps though, I always found more on the iPad even though there are some just for android. No matter what I looked for, it always showed up on App Store. The downloads there explain it all. You can have your gestures your way. Again when jail broken. Forgot to mention you can do it without a computer (maybe on lte unlocked ones only), and about the apps again, it's used to create a home your way thanks to Apple mentioning the home styler app on their page, sports is easy to learn with it, it can even be used for training kids and cooking. Possibilities are endless. Just watch the iPad stories which is aka life on ipad videos. There are tons to be blown away by. They couldn't be any happier like me.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12545 Next >>