iClarified Comments
Comments
Ralph Nader Slams Tim Cook for Buying Back Stock Instead of Helping Impoverished Workers
Posted 12 minutes ago by it's just you
Over spewing ranting shit on a letter that he is so picky about and you gimmick the worst of it! Therby you have no soul yet this puts a ginormous a shit ton of lies of neglecting myth on you and no one else gives a damn.
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 21 minutes ago by hUGO
Same error this code has already used and I'm using UK Apple Store. Any idea?
Posted 26 minutes ago by it wasnt me
overly strict demands on product quality without providing worker training for the corresponding skills. this turns out products that have no standards, and ultimately put a tremendous amount of pressure on workers and Apple is allowing it.
Apple Submits Refined Plans for Phase 2 of Apple Campus 2 Construction
Posted 40 minutes ago by it wasnt me
This is the next campus for marketing and brainwashing
Saurik Releases iOS 8 Version of Cydia for Manual Download
Posted 1 hour ago by BrunoTurek
Well, I had the same problem and saved myself by doing this: Do what iClarified said Open the Pangu app, goto manager then remove. Click on the trash next to Pangu and yes While it is doing it's job press the home button wait 5 secs go back to Pangu app and click force remove. Respring Open Cydia Enjoy
AT&T is Locking Down the New Apple SIM After It's Activated on Their Network
Posted 1 hour ago by Captain Japan
Good idea!!
Posted 1 hour ago by Hey Gayl
Hey Gayl/Nat, for the love of everything good and holy, please take some english classes!
Posted 1 hour ago by You're correct.
You're absolutely correct. But are you making the point that the Chinese workers are doing well, or that you're being treated as badly as workers in a communist country under a totalitarian regime?
Reviews of New iPad Air 2 [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by it's just you
the possibilities of ipad is that it's more portable than ever which serves a purpose into making space if you put a lot in your backpack. What you can do with it is use it like OS X when jailbreaking, plus that gives out more possibilities. You can arrange icons the way you want, you can add dimensions to them, stream by flash (but eventually html5 will replace it because it's lag and malware fee after downloading. Not only that, it has air display like having it as a second monitor, yet it to can be used like a computer since you did mention the keyboard but will barely increase iPads thickness but because it connects wirelessly, you can use it without attaching it to your ipad, also you can mirror it to more than just a TV. It works with projectors and will take windows 7 on the iPad. Apps though, I always found more on the iPad even though there are some just for android. No matter what I looked for, it always showed up on App Store. The downloads there explain it all. You can have your gestures your way. Again when jail broken. Forgot to mention you can do it without a computer (maybe on lte unlocked ones only), and about the apps again, it's used to create a home your way thanks to Apple mentioning the home styler app on their page, sports is easy to learn with it, it can even be used for training kids and cooking. Possibilities are endless. Just watch the iPad stories which is aka life on ipad videos. There are tons to be blown away by. They couldn't be any happier like me.
Where to Download Pangu Jailbreak From
Posted 2 hours ago by 3dsboy08
None. You got to do it yourself.
Apple is Reportedly Rebuilding Beats Music to Relaunch It Next Year as Part of iTunes
Posted 2 hours ago by Luce Bree
The only shit here is your comment. Videos on YouTube compared to apples itunes and beats don't even have that rich base feeling you find on uploaded albums, not to mention the instant loop that only happened in both their services from repeating.
Tim Cook Posts Photo of Himself Inside iPhone 6 Factory
Posted 2 hours ago by Luce Bree
not to mention you seek samsungs business with myth spewing shit along with hovering over this site 24/7 to get paid.
Reviews of New iPad Air 2 [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Rashaad Sallie
Listen I agree that the iPad is a very good if not the best tablet BUT, for ME, it is NOT. Like I said every device in my home is a Apple brand and we have a total of 7 devices all networked and sync seamlessly - so I know the ins and outs of these devices - not to mention I repair them ALL as well, from the iPods to the iMacs etc etc etc. I also used to build Hackintoshes and "crack" OSX, and yes at one point used to jailbreak too. After a while you get tired of waiting for JB to come out, and the apps that you run dont need to be JB'oken so I pay for all my apps and software. Anyway back to the iPad for DESIGN and PAINTING. Remember this is for MY use. AGAIN as a artist you want a bigger screen - thats a no brainer. As a gamer anyone would appreciate a bigger screen - no brainer, Reading books, browsing, writing documents etc etc - Im sure if all of you had a bigger screen option, you'd take it - no brainer again. You spoke of "possibilities" - like what? explain these "possibilities". Okay lets look at how thin the iPad is. Sure a a mm or two thinner than the samsung BUT, heres the thing.... most people are still going to slot their iPad into a case, and one that has a screen protector too, and what a bout ones with a keyboard - that will just make the ipad thicker than the original ipad - so again why make a bug thing at how "thin" it is. Also as a artist I need to carry my stylus with me.... now with the iPad I have to keep it seperate (easy to get lost or forgotten at home), or buy a huge case for the ipad to house the pen as well - thinnes in the drain - whereas with the Samsung the pen slots INTO the tablet - neatly tucked away - always there.... and not to mention its the BEST pen out there - due to the fact that WACOM made it - you CANNOT argue with that. Screen size - your iPad with its bezel fits into my samsungs screen - come and enjoy some games on my big screen if you will. lets talk ease of use - it swipes, up down left right just like the ipad - oh and it has a right click for extra menus, not to mention the customisation of icons, sizes and themes - cool hey - just imagine the possibilities IF the iPad could do that. Also lets say you away, no wifi or network signal and you wanted a movie from a friend, or a picture or music. How will you transfer it to your iPad? well let me tell you how simple it is... I plug my DUAL 64GB USB flash stick into ANY computer, copy the movies or music onto it, then plug that SAME usb stick into my tablet - no need to even transfer the files just listen or watch the movie straight off the device. No meed for iTunes, Apple ID's or syncing where it HAS TO TAKE UP MY TABLES SPACE. look it up - its a Dual USB by SANDISK. Also, the samsung has ALL the apps that the ipad has. Oh yeah, I can browse the app store on my mac and buy an app and it isntantly get downloaded to my tablet no matter where it is - no itunes syncing and no apps get downloaded to my Mac. So, with all this LIMITLESSNESS of my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 inch, with integrated S-Pen made by Wacom and the simple customisation of the Android OS and seamless integration of Google apps and Apple iCloud - Imagine the POSSIBILITIES. Lets hear YOUR possibilities in your response.
Posted 2 hours ago by Tom Vanimox
Okay first things first, I DO NOT know much about economics, nor have I done much research. But if they do make $3 an hour, and their food and housing is paid for them. Then well, they essentially live the same way I do? I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong.. I work at McDonald's making 8.5 an hour. That gives me $1360. But after taxes I'm getting around $1000/month. Rent $500 Gas $30 Water $20 Electric $ 80 -------------------- Gives me $370 after bills for spending, and that's not including my iPhone bill nor my food costs..... Now.... At $3 an hour in China working full time would give you $480/month. That's not a lot.. But if your housing and food is given to you.... That means no bills? At that rate, aren't we kinda in the same boat? Someone comment on this please?
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12545 Next >>