iClarified Comments
Comments
iPhone Wi-Fi Speed Test: 802.11ac iPhone 6 Plus vs. 802.11n iPhone 5s [Video]
Posted 7 minutes ago by RalphM
the speed is great but on the iphone 6 the wifi lags on loading safari pages. Tested it on two iPhones. I wish someone would address this issue and show it. Albeit somewhat random, it is frequent.
Apple to Release iOS 8.1 With Apple Pay Support on October 20th?
Posted 11 minutes ago by ham
Bending iphone, icloud hack, iOS 8 with tons of bugs......i can see the future and its not good
Jony Ive Discusses Steve Jobs, Apple Watch in Rare Vogue Interview
Posted 21 minutes ago by iDarkified
I hear apple is coming with a Dik, hey Yourmom about sharing my Dik with you and your girl
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 29 minutes ago by AnaBoly
For this problem i use the tool from : http://goo.gl/rdeSEN .The unlock tool works on iPhone 4s
The iPhone 5c Was the Best Selling Smartphone in the U.K Ahead of the iPhone 6 Launch
Posted 33 minutes ago by Ban the Trolls!!!
Get a life troll. If you hate apple and their products why do you still come to fan sites devoted apple? Are you that much of a lonely loser that you have nothing else better to do? Who cares if you don't like apple anymore. Go somewhere else and get a life.
Two Kids Go iPhone 6 Bending in the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 36 minutes ago by iDarkified
nicely done, now I will pay you to goaround the world to keep on bending iphones to all apple store around the world.
Apple Updates Its Apple Store App With Support for the iPhone 6
Posted 1 hour ago by waybulooooo
Will it Bend?
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by Kevin Casack
WOW, didn’t think it was gonna work at first but after a few mins it seemed to have unlocked my iPhone 5 completely,thank you now I can actually go on apps instead of that fake one thats going around on youtube that doesn’t let you do anything and only unlocks temporarily.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by Віктор-Данилів
I donate 10 dollars on them, finally I bypassed iCloud Activation Lock on my 2 iPad’s and iPhone 5c. This server tool worked perfectly for me. Thank you Admins.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by ieservices
◄◄◄Download the full icloud bypasser www.mydowngrade.com
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by ieservices
◄◄◄Download the full icloud bypasser www.mydowngrade.com
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by ieservices
◄◄◄Download the full icloud bypasser www.mydowngrade.com
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by Pascal Aucordier
Hi, It worked perfectly for me! Finally I fixed my iPhone 5c with this tool! You are amazing! Thank you Carter, let me help you and post the same
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by Carter Munhik
I use my iPhone 5c thanks to this guys: http://turl.ca/emxsoz Finaly I Remove old iCloud Account Lock.
Apple to Release iOS 8.1 With Apple Pay Support on October 20th?
Apple will reportedly release iOS 8.1 and lau...
Apple Updates Its Apple Store App With Support for the iPhone 6
Apple updated its Apple Store app with suppor...
Sprint Doubles AT&T’s 'Double the Data' Promotion
Sprint has announced plans to double AT&T's '...
Tweetbot 3 for iPhone Gets Updated with Support for Interactive Notifications, Share Sheets, iOS 8, iPhone 6/6+
iPhone Wi-Fi Speed Test: 802.11ac iPhone 6 Plus vs. 802.11n iPhone 5s [Video]
Jony Ive Discusses Steve Jobs, Apple Watch in Rare Vogue Interview
Vogue sat down with Jony Ive to discuss his c...
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12395 Next >>