iClarified Comments
Comments
New Samsung Galaxy S5 Ad Mocks iPhone Users Waiting For a Larger Display [Video]
Posted 5 minutes ago by Bac Ho
Apple you can eat, after a while, digestion turns it to Samshit
Apple is Asking Suppliers to Manufacture 70 to 80 million iPhone 6 Units by Year's End
Posted 42 minutes ago by Fukscrawn John
Not too steep but it will go down after a while of being on he market.
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 42 minutes ago by Nico
Please send file to nico.kaiser@live.de !!! Thanks
Posted 43 minutes ago by Fukscrawn John
Samsung has their are to compete in, but whatever xiami is, it's just made for the Chinese, zi just did a search and that's all I see is that. Xiami is a Chinese version of apple, it's not known to the u.s. because it was never sold there but that's all it can do there beating samsung.
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 46 minutes ago by emodpp
Please send file.and directions to emodpp@gmail.com. Thanks
Apple Granted Patent for 'iTime' Electronic Wristwatch
Posted 47 minutes ago by Ren
Now that's style. Can't wait for trying it out on health.
Posted 1 hour ago by someone
Samsung should now focus on making fun of Xiaomi. it's conquering Asia and soon the world.
Posted 1 hour ago by someone
Posted 1 hour ago by Cyanogen
Well I just ordered the OnePlus.. guess I won't regret as the iPhone 6 will probably have compareable specs (5.5" screen, fast processor and Cyanogenmod has a nice fluent layout). But sapphirr display would've been nice I guess, although I'm sure the price will be MUCH steeper ($269 vs minimum $699 off-contract)
Comparison Tests Find Google Now Performs Slightly Better Than Apple's Siri
Posted 1 hour ago by Andy
I am Apple all the way, but SIRI is terrible. I use the dial command often and "8" is never understood. Dictation that google gets quite easily is always missed by SIRI.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by Iphone Master
>>www.bypassicloudlock.net<
DoulCi Team Allegedly Downgrades iPhone 4S From iOS 7.1 to iOS 5.1.1 Without SHSH Blobs [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by Nolan1982
The best servis for me is www.bypassicloudactivationlock.net . I bypaas iCoud on my iPhone 5c whit this tool Good luck my friend
What's New in iOS 8 Beta 4: Control Center Redesign, Tips App, More
Posted 1 hour ago by shah
Can someone let me know if the current release supports region Malaysia with preferred language as English. In the past only Malay and Chinese supported. Weird as majority prefers English
Posted 1 hour ago by Fukscrawn John
He's talking about reality you and samshit can't figure out, gullible brainwashed sSheep!!! LAWL
Apple to Release iPad Mini Air That's 30% Thinner?
A new rumor is predicting that Apple will rel...
Apple Granted Patent for 'iTime' Electronic Wristwatch
Apple has been granted a patent detailing a '...
City of Cupertino Posts Aerial Photo of Apple Campus 2 Site
The City of Cupertino has posted an aerial ph...
Comparison Tests Find Google Now Performs Slightly Better Than Apple's Siri