iClarified Comments
Comments
Where to Download iPod touch Firmware Files From
Posted 9 minutes ago by SymondT
here is the iOS 8.1 Beta 1 direct ipsw links for all iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple TV. http://axeetech.com/2014/09/30/download-ios-8-1-beta-1-ipsw-here-direct-download-links/
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 12 minutes ago by Stiven Elie
This problem can be solved here : http://goo.gl/dcJPAO . I reccomend it after i unlock iphone 4s whit it
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 20 minutes ago by Donald Karn
I unlock icloud on iphone 5 whit software that i get it from this page : http://goo.gl/rdeSEN
Apple Releases OS X Bash Update to Fix Shellshock Security Flaw
Posted 40 minutes ago by TravisP
The update is available by clicking "Read More" above. It is not distributed via the app store, it seems.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 50 minutes ago by Anri B
I bypass activation on my iphone 5S with hack tool from this page, it worked 100% for me. www.hacktivateiphone. com
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 53 minutes ago by Monik sheer
Best service for iCloud lock is this site: www.tinyurl.com/ofpwnx3 & I remove my old iCloud lock there.
Apple Seeds iOS 8.1 Beta to Developers for Download and Testing
Posted 55 minutes ago by iGraph
The best comment I've ever seen about those people :) Like it soooo much.
Warning: A Bug in iOS 8's 'Reset All Settings' Function is Erasing Files From iCloud Drive
Posted 1 hour ago by ROFL for Apple
This is what happen when you keep on releasing half baked OS. Apple only think of profit and keeps on f*****g their customers because they know iSheep will stay with them foerver. Hahahahahahahahaha!
Two Kids Go iPhone 6 Bending in the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by timimmeytim
Bending aside, I wonder how long they will spend in juvenile hall for that! These two geniuses need to be put on display and smacked! At the very least don't take a video of yourself vandilizing things.
Two Kids Go iPhone 6 Bending in the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by samsheep delusionals
What negative news? This is a misleading claim and testing how much for is really applied, thereby cook is always happy and Schiller won't be scared shitless despite that.
Two Kids Go iPhone 6 Bending in the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by #BendGater
Negative news is not good news for Apple. It makes poppa Cook angry and Schiller shits his pants.
Posted 2 hours ago by Shepard
Yet another apple blunder that seem to be piling up.
Apple Announces iPhone 6 Launch in China on October 17th, Pre-Orders Start October 10th
Posted 2 hours ago by Orville
Yeah, taking the risk how much you take care of it, how much damage can be applied in days like the first guy who bought it and dropped it, and how waterproofing it is.
Two Kids Go iPhone 6 Bending in the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by samsheep delusionals
Then I would save my old iPhone and not spend more money and save up. Besides if the 6 is water resistance, maybe there is a chance liquified can fully waterproof it. If done properly, then the 6s must mean strength and not submerged because if liquipel doesn't fully waterproof it then 6s will means submerge/submarine.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12379 Next >>