iClarified Comments
Comments
Set Maximum Volume Limit on the iPod
Posted 1 hour ago by AppHookUp
Samsung to Produce 75% of A9 Chips for Next iPhone?
Posted 1 hour ago by bunch a baby`s
You guys that are arguing hear must be a bunch of 13 year olds....wait saying you act like my 13 year old is an insult to them. You all act like 2 years olds. Seriously grow up to stupid internet morons.
Speaker Volume Test: iPhone 6 Plus vs. 6 vs. 5s vs. 5c vs. 5 vs. 4S vs. 4 vs. 3GS vs. 3G vs. 2G [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by ericnl
I'm more interested in the headphone output. I work as a sound engineer and we often get iphones to play music during the 'intermission' between bands, and with the iphone6 it seems like I always have to crank up the volume compared to all other models...
Yelp App Gets Improved Photo and Video Upload Experiences, Ability to RSVP to Events, More
Posted 3 hours ago by lisaharris7
This reading is significantly related to this matter that can be benefitted for me. thank you Dean Winchester Supernatural Jacket on DesertLeather
T-Mobile SCORE! Program Offers Deals on Smartphones for $5/Month
Posted 5 hours ago by slybacon
How much do you pay to get out of your 2-year contract to upgrade your "$400-off" phone? You pay that $400 back in your monthly contract anyway and keep paying after year 1, year 2, year 3, etc., unless you get a new phone every two years. Otherwise they will keep charging your ass extra forever. At least at T-Mobile, they will stop charging for the phone once it is paid off. I think it's a good deal. If I've paid $60 over the last year, I get $150 off a new phone ($150-$60=$90 saved) and get 0% interest on a new phone, or I can just pay it off at purchase. As long as I upgrade every year, I will save $90 every year, plus save with my T-Mobile service versus Verizon or AT&T. It's of value to the less fortunate.
T-Mobile SCORE! Program Offers Deals on Smartphones for $5/Month
Posted 5 hours ago by The Kid
You completely missed the point lol... Although the program still sucks. T-Mobile doesn't offer any "contract prices" anymore, and any carrier who does is going to charge you a lot more monthly.
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 5 hours ago by ribos
send the the app to ocunos@gmail.com plz
Pandora Radio App Gets a Redesign Featuring New Mini-Player, Revamped Feeds, More
Posted 5 hours ago by pandora downloader
just update the tweak for Pandora Downloader to 3.5.3
Apple May Have Sold More iPhones in China Than the U.S. for the First Time
Posted 6 hours ago by T Hui
Shut up, u racist bigoted idiot. I was born and raised in America and am proud being an Asian American. I'm also proud to say that has risen from having nothing when Mao was in charge to having the second largest economy in the world despite their poor human rights record. Learn to be tolerant of all race or just go away.
T-Mobile SCORE! Program Offers Deals on Smartphones for $5/Month
Posted 6 hours ago by Judge Dreed
You end up saving paying the initial bulk but end up suffering if the phone breaks, the stipulation is then that you buy the full price as the SCORE is design to save you the initial cost but will hurt you when the phone is damaged. You save 85 dollars in the end if you don't damage the phone but spend 499 + (Depends on the phone)if you damage it. It is still business. They will get their money.
Apple May Have Sold More iPhones in China Than the U.S. for the First Time
Posted 7 hours ago by Proud American
Yeah your Chinese are such a show off people and you ruining my great old USA . Go back to your lands
Apple May Have Sold More iPhones in China Than the U.S. for the First Time
Posted 7 hours ago by Proud American
You had your days UK guys and then we kick your butts . It's our turn now so swallow it ...
Microsoft Announces Windows 10 Will Be a Free Upgrade, Details New Features [Video]
Posted 7 hours ago by defiantmacho
In all seriousness, it sounds good in words. But practically, it sounds like a whole mess, yet again. MS is relying on touch screens. Wasn't that part of the problem Win 8 flopped? They thought consumers would run and get touch screens, only that never happened. I am a user of both OSX and MS. From experience I can say that OSX is far more stable and reliable. I had a 2006 MacBook Pro that finally died ending last year (yes, you read right), and I never had to reinstall it's OS. My Windows 8.1 PC has needed a complete reinstall three times so far. In the end, my view is both Apple and MS have unique things that makes them stay afloat. MS has Office and the workstation down on their side, Mac has everything multimedia nailed on theirs to the point I can open multiple videos without a hiccup. So the battle rages on with no end in sight.
Posted 8 hours ago by GenesisDH
At least it still works for unlimited skips and no ads of any sort.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13030 Next >>