iClarified Comments
Comments
Foxconn in Talks to Build Display Factory, Hopes to Supply Apple With iPhone Displays
Posted 19 minutes ago by Ren
There you have it. Better quality concluding price by manufactures.
Aaron Sorkin Confirms Christian Bale Will Play Steve Jobs, Says He's Going to 'Crush It' [Video]
Posted 31 minutes ago by MUKAI
The fuk?? Why him, he ain't the best actor? He don't even look like a Steve jobs. Yet alone he couldn't do a better job in facial aspects like Aston did on the Steve Jobs movie. Really disappointed, but we will see how this guy does playing a Steve Jobs.
Where to Download Pangu Jailbreak From
Posted 47 minutes ago by alora
jailbreak your device with evasi0n 7 1.0.8 untethered and download cydia... visit this link. http://iphonejailbreak.info/evasi0n7-1-0-8-jailbreak-download/#.VEkiQCLF-pQ
Here is the Full iOS 8.1 Changelog
Posted 51 minutes ago by jailbreak guider
iOS 8 Jailbreak pangu v 1.0.1 download to jailbreak 8.1-8.0 http://iphonejailbreak.info/ios-8-jailbreak-pangu-v-1-0-1-download-jailbreak-8-1-8-0/#.VEkhASLF-pQ
Where To Download iPad Firmware Files From
Posted 1 hour ago by jilli
what is ipad air china? I have ipad air wifi from china wat to download?
Pangu Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 8 - iOS 8.1 Released!
Posted 1 hour ago by Crrafty
The English instructions are in the article you are commenting on...
Pangu Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 8 - iOS 8.1 Released!
Posted 2 hours ago by Gilbert anston
OMG, just googled it and got the solution. Installed thinking that its fake. And you know what, after installation "voooooooiiiiiiiillllllaaaaaa" it works. And just to test that I have done my first purchase in App Store. Oooooo lalala. Why do I have to buy i6 just for apple pay ? My 3GS is super star.
Saurik Releases Cydia Substrate 0.9.5013 With Support for iOS 8
Posted 2 hours ago by ih85ch001
A work around to this issue, is to install animate and animate fix because on boot, it resprings after loading the boot logo. So just download and install that, and a boot logo of your choice, and use that. I haven't tested it, however I think it should work. Someone please try and get back to me on this, just leave a reply and I'll look into it more.
Saurik Releases Cydia Substrate 0.9.5013 With Support for iOS 8
Posted 2 hours ago by iH85CH001
A work around to this issue, is to install animate and animate fix because on boot, it resprings after loading the boot logo. So just download and install that, and a boot logo of your choice, and use that. I haven't tested it, however I think it should work. Someone plz try and get back to me on this, just leave a reply and I'll look into it more
Where to Download Pangu Jailbreak From
Posted 2 hours ago by granny_smith
iOS6-8 are made to look slow and sluggish. With apps like Accelerate it's possible to make the OS animations and transitions (very) fast. i can't understand Apple's reason to make the later OS versions to behave like your granny walking in knee-deep snow...
Pangu Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 8 - iOS 8.1 Released!
Posted 2 hours ago by A Cool Guy
You can't yet they haven't released a english version yet this is for developers. They still need to add cydia and some other stuff for a full working untethered jailbreak.
Pangu Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 8 - iOS 8.1 Released!
Posted 2 hours ago by Crrafty
Fire them? I doubt someone is jailbreaking iPhones for their employees.
Pangu Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 8 - iOS 8.1 Released!
Posted 3 hours ago by roger rabbit
how do I change it to English?
Some Bank of America Customers Are Getting Double Charged When Using Apple Pay [Video]
Posted 4 hours ago by It's just you
blind gate, fool gate, gimmick game, myth gate, and now dunce gate. Pretty much a list of how you plunged yourself to achieve this!
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12530 Next >>