iClarified Comments
Comments
Google Unveils Chromebit, A Full Computer That You Can Plug Into Any Display for Under $100
Posted 16 minutes ago by Bill Jobs
Not as much entertainment that satisfying when it comes to tormenting samsheeps with the guilt on their face. Pure priceless enjoyment.
Amazon Lets You Order Products With the Press of a Real Physical Button [Video]
Posted 17 minutes ago by iPhone 6 Plus is my boy
I love Amazon for their great CS and selections. But WTF is this?
Apple Pay Adoption is at 11% but 68% Have Encountered Problems at Check-Out [Report]
Posted 19 minutes ago by Apple pay all the way
Yeeeahhhh right, the only thing served is how Samsung tries to copy. This is what foreshadows trying to mimicking a feature they learn from. It's android all over again. Out of many times I used Apple pay, not a single failure has ever happened to be tbh. Besides most of these problems are the cashier's fault. They got into configuring Apple pay with the cards and all.
Posted 20 minutes ago by Gee Deezy
I'm still not convinced I would put ChromeOS machines into the "full computer" category, but it looks like a neat product.
Posted 22 minutes ago by iPhone 6 Plus is my boy
Apple Pay did okayish in the beginning. But they shouldnt charge merchants extra fees for using Apple Pay when they already get 2-3% fees from VISA/MC/etc. Bad move Apple
Posted 23 minutes ago by Bill Jobs
You seem very frustrated. How about crawling back to your troll hole and defend the new galaxy.
Posted 25 minutes ago by iPhone 6 Plus is my boy
You seem pretty angry. Maybe its time for you to go back to Apple store and praise on the nee Apple Watch.
App Store Sales to Double By 2018, In-App Ads to Triple [Report]
Posted 29 minutes ago by iPhone 6 Plus is my boy
To be honest, developers had no other choice since pirating paid-apps are super easy.(installous, appcake, etc) and now you can install paid-app even without jailbreaks. Also Apple wasnt really doing anything to protect devs from these pirates so pretty much forcing devs to rely on in-app purchases. But i do agree with overcharging most apps bring these days. I miss the day when we could play full game with paying 1-5 dollars instead of keep asking $10 in-app purchase to continue etc
Posted 30 minutes ago by iCunt
lol. 68% fail ? LOL AND ROFL. This is what happens when you get in to something you don't know about.
Posted 36 minutes ago by Bill Jobs
Or the fact you can't keep up in time to comprehend what your mind is boggled up with. All in a day's worth of clogged process. That's how samsheeps roll yes?
Posted 39 minutes ago by iPhone 6 Plus is my boy
Im sorry. I tried my best to understand what you are trying to say but your English is way too terrible. Even worse than mine!! I guess thats what we call isheep? No?
Posted 40 minutes ago by Bill Jobs
Right riight. Keep slurping what you expect. Hope your sources pay you what does best with being so questionable about it helping you being wealthy. AW
Posted 43 minutes ago by iPhone 6 Plus is my boy
Yup yup. Keep sucking on Apple. Hope they pay you commission since you are helping them saving ton of money. GJ
Posted 45 minutes ago by Bill Jobs
Samsheeps thought their chip had the ram to outpace but it still didn't do better than what iphone did and iPhone users just felt like they had enough, heck some even wanted 2fb of ram. It's not complete irony I will say.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13114 Next >>