iClarified Comments
Comments
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 3 minutes ago by Sam Smith
Looks great, makes the iPhone looks cheap. Hopefully this makes Apple step their game up on the 6s and not get lazy like they did on the iPad Mini 3.
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 8 minutes ago by AntiNeo
Loooolzzz people ... And how do you expect a phone to look like ? Completely different ? I luv my jailbroken iphone 6 but this looks promising too ... Happy to see some competition here =}}
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 10 minutes ago by Yourface
I would throw up on your face.
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 18 minutes ago by Braden
The whole bottom looks like a iphone 6 wtf
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 21 minutes ago by Pink cook
Indeed
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 21 minutes ago by Pink cook
Because you are an iSheep. Whatever you see you would feel like it's an iPhone . lol
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 22 minutes ago by Call me john sperm
Why does it look just like an iphone ?
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 25 minutes ago by Pink cook
Awesome stuff. I envy of samsung . Our i6 sucks in front of this. Now I need to sit and copy all these features for our i7. Hell of job. Kudos to samsung. Regards, Pink Cook
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 26 minutes ago by Jacob
Smartphones had been stagnant for the last few terms, this should really push Apple, and maybe the others to innovate.
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 32 minutes ago by Really
Where's the video? It says there's a video.
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 32 minutes ago by Jacob
Good Job
How To Downgrade From iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6
Posted 1 hour ago by solomon
Hello everyone,i am Mr.GODFREY SOLOMON, am one of the Agents sent by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order, am a business man, I own a Construction company in Nigeria and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop in Accra Ghana and my family now lives in USA,i was once like you,me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now.The higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine,illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of illuminati order you will receive 1,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account,these and many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact me now on +2347056024545 EMAIL churchofdevililluminati@gmail.com JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH, POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE.
Apple Watch to Have 'Power Reserve' Mode, Fake Samsung Casing Used to Maintain Secrecy
Posted 1 hour ago by Patrick Barnwell
If it doesn't have the functioning sensors for heart rate and blood sugar that's a deal breaker for me without those I can get a pebble for half the price
Apple Updates Homepage to Feature Photos 'Shot on iPhone 6'
Posted 2 hours ago by iphone addict