iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple Updates Homepage to Feature Photos 'Shot on iPhone 6'
Posted 44 minutes ago by iphone addict
kinda late there ... :/
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.1.2]
Posted 1 hour ago by Factory iPhone Unlock
You Can unlock your iPhone 6,6 Plus Any Carrier and country at www.officialimeiunlock.com
iPhone Explodes in Man's Pocket Giving Him Second and Third Degree Burns [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Forrest
Good point !!!
Apple Watch to Have 'Power Reserve' Mode, Fake Samsung Casing Used to Maintain Secrecy
Posted 2 hours ago by Apple is Hendo with a big brain
Better yet, I got all day battery anywhere I go all thanks to ampy. Check it out, acts like a portable battery, charges your phone with motion.
Posted 2 hours ago by Apple is Samsung with a Pretty Face
Finally, Apple innovations has created a device that I can wear on my wrist to tell time, instead of pulling my phone out of my pocket to check the time. Amazing idea, I could have used a device like this along time ago. I can't tell you how many times a day I have to take my phone out of my pocket to check the time. Apple is amazing putting a time device on the wrist. Brilliant.
Posted 3 hours ago by ?¿
It would be useless to me haven't got a iPhone only a iPod
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 4 hours ago by bobb
bypass activation on your iphon Easy and FREEE. www.hacktlvateiphone com '
You Can Update to iOS 8 Without a Registered iPhone UDID!
Posted 4 hours ago by Daniel Batista
Want to have the new iOS 9 ?? Register your UDID just pay 6$ to paypal djlsb@sapo.pt with your device UDID and i send you confirmation and proof and the IOS9 when it is available
You Can Update to iOS 8 Without a Registered iPhone UDID!
Posted 4 hours ago by dizzyalex10
I AM DIZZY ALEX FROM UNITED KINGDOM . All Thanks Goes to DR OKAYA i was married to my husband, and we were living fine and happy. it come to an extend that my husband that use to love and care for me, those not have my time again, until i fined at that he was having an affair with another woman, i try to stop him,all my effort was in-vain sadly he divorce me and went for the woman. he live me with three of our kids, i cry all day, i was in pains, sorrow and looking for help. i was reading a news paper, i saw how DR OKAYA help people with his love and reuniting spell. so i decided to contact him and explain my problem to him, he did a love spell that make my husband to come back to me and our kids and never think of the woman. this man is God sent to restore heart break and reunite relationship. may the lord be your strength and continue to use you to save people relationship and any problem they encounter contact him for help OKAYASPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM i promise you that, he will Put a smile on your face and make you feel happy.you can call his number +2348078291904 good luck Regard Dizzy Alex
Download These Beautiful Apple 'Spring Forward' Event Wallpapers for iPhone, iPad, Desktop
Posted 4 hours ago by acaceres29
How to download them on iPhone ?
Posted 4 hours ago by Andrewb01
That case is not metal. It is a Spigen Tough Armor, TPC rubber and plastic back plate. Plus that case is for iPhone 5/5S, the 5C version doesn't have the circle for the Apple Logo. Likely he was using a cheap chinese wall adapter or had an aftermarket battery replacement.
Apple to Release iOS 8.2 as Early as Monday
Posted 6 hours ago by Asscap
Yeah sorry. It was more aimed at Jollyson regarding when ge lost his sim remover. Id suggest if you are gluing it shut use crazy glue on the outside around the sim edge not in the hole then to get it out use nailpolish remover to sligtly dampen a papertowel then rub the glue off.
Posted 6 hours ago by Assmonger
I am 100% undecided if i will get this first iteration. I want one so badly tho
Apple iPhone 6s to Get 'Force Touch' Feature?
Posted 6 hours ago by May the Force Be with you
Sounds more like feature for Jedi or Sith. Talk more to me about the stability focus of iOS 9.....that's what I'm interested in. Seems like iOS went to sh!t with iOS 8. So much so that even a hardcore Apple aficionado like myself went to Android until they get their sh!t straight with iOS. Actually....to heck with it...I'm happy with my Android...just don't FUBAR OS X Apple...I beg you....
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13202 Next >>