iClarified Comments
Comments
How to Unlock the iPhone 3G
Posted 3 hours ago by innovative
I would like to share my unlocking experience here . I used 3 Sweden Apple iPhone Unlocking Service to unlock my iPhone 3g . I got it from the provider MobileUnlockSolutions.com to unlock it .
Leaked iPad Air Front Panel Features Integrated Display? [Photos]
Posted 6 hours ago by Lolwut
How is this a problem? You're lucky if you're nearby an apple store at least but maybe you can ask online how to do it yourself if you get one.
Leaked iPad Air Front Panel Features Integrated Display? [Photos]
Posted 6 hours ago by ApplePwnt
Now it will cost 10x as much to replace. I hate integrated displays.
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted 6 hours ago by Jailbroken iPhone
*Cough* be-ware h-heartbleed *cough*.
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]
Posted 7 hours ago by sharon nathaniel
This sure looks ugly . Apple never makes ugly products.
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted 7 hours ago by iOS 7.1
Is there any hope of jailbreak in ios 7.1.1? I hope it comes without security patches that fixed jailbreak exploits.
Newly Discovered Malware Infects Jailbroken iPhones to Steal Apple IDs and Passwords
Posted 8 hours ago by Mike
Wouldn't it be easier to just edit your host file to block your phone from communicating with those IPs? That's what I would do!
How to Put an iPhone Into DFU Mode
Posted 9 hours ago by George
What do I do if I recently just JailBroke my iPhone 4 and its just the Apple Logo it stays for 10 or 20 seconds then it gets of and comes back 2 seconds after. Can anyone help me please??????
How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w
Posted 9 hours ago by dundas
I can't seem to figure out how to unlock my phone. I have 3gs with 6.1.6 modern firmware 5.16.08 I have jailbreak with redsn0w Installed Ultrasn0w I am stuck on "No service" Ive tried so many things I cant figure it out.
Posted 10 hours ago by Samsuck this
As expected an idiot in an IOS website trying to troll on his shitty phone. I don't go to trailer park and talk about your cousin (opps, I meant girlfriend). Take your shitty life and phone and F-Off gay tarD!
Posted 10 hours ago by Samsuck this
Posted 10 hours ago by Samsuck this
Posted 10 hours ago by Samsuck this
Eyefi Cloud Makes Newly Captured Photos Instantly Available Across Devices
Posted 10 hours ago by Me
Eyefi is junk. Buggy software with unexpected consequences. After 6 months of unreliable use, I tossed my Eyefi card in the trash in frustration.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11205 Next >>