iClarified Comments
Comments
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 9 minutes ago by Ryan
send me the file of redsnow to bypass the icloud activation code plzz!!! Rynizzle206@gmail.com Thanks in Advance
Apple Patent Shows Waze-like Navigation System With Crowd Sourced Traffic and Accident Reports
Posted 31 minutes ago by mickeyclar
My best friend would have needed such an application for his iPhone a couple of weeks ago when his car was hit by another vehicle that was speeding on a blocked highway. Luckily he did not need any medical assistance but his car is now in a very bad condition and he considers giving it to a money for junk cars program.
PayPal Here App Gets Updated With Several Improvements
Posted 38 minutes ago by NoGoodNick
The report doesn't even bother to mention the new 'improvements', merely using the announcements to hawk the basic product.
Apple is Building a Second 'Tactical' Data Center in Maiden, NC
Posted 42 minutes ago by mickeyclar
The construction of such huge building is not an easy task and the amount of money needed to finish the project is huge because the builders must use the best construction materials to protect Apple`s servers. It would be a good idea to consult the Cornerstone specialists because they can provide the best building materials and make sure no unfortunate cases happen in case of heavy rains or storms.
Kaspersky CEO Says Apple is 'Ten Years Behind Microsoft in Terms of Security'
Posted 52 minutes ago by mickeyclar
Apple will surely come with an ingenious solution on how to make their software more secure, recently my nephew tried a home security system that is connected to his iPhone and a lot of people told him no one will be able to hack his smartphone. People that want to control their home security system via their smartphone should discover more about this and they will surely find a solution that would fit their needs.
Apple is Reportedly Working With Swatch to Release a Line of Smartwatches in Various Styles and Price Points
Posted 53 minutes ago by Ren
That's why the article topic says nothing about it, they'll help apple release it and set price points as said.
Posted 54 minutes ago by SimonSays
There you go! Swatch has released a statement saying the reports are unfounded and that they are NOT working with any electronics manufacturers on a smart watch. I told ya so comes to mind!!!!
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by Anna Groth
This servis will help you to bypass icloud activation screen lock on your iPhone. The software on this blog can bypass the activation screen lock on your iPhone 4 , iPhone 4s , iPhone 5 , iPhone 5s , iPhone 5c , iPod and iPad. I will present to you the solution how to solve the problem if you have any of thise devises that is unlock. If you have iPhone that is with icloud lock screen then you are about to remove icloud activation if you use the software bellow on this page. I will offer you the software in this post and I will explane you how to use it so you can use your devise agen. All you need to do to remove icloud activation screen lock on your devise is to download the software bellow , and follow the proces that i will present bellow. You are just a couple of minutes far from using your device. Please just pay attencion on the steps bellow. Get start: - See more at: http://bypassicloudactivationlock.blogspot.com/ Good luck iPhoners :) Regards
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by Onore
I bypass icloud on my iPhone 5 whit the tool from this page www.bypassicloudactivtionlock.net
Posted 1 hour ago by Garry P
Simon... I think this is exactly the same thing! In both cases, they are adding functionality to another manufacturers product (car/watch) rather than trying to compete in an area that is not in their sweet spot. So it's not a new product (caveat: if it's a Swatch or Timex, etc). It's Apple adding/integrating their technology within a product in another segment. I had another thought too... what if their patent for iTime (functionality) rather than iWatch (product) points to other manufacturers selling a Swatch or Timex watch "with iTime" functionality? I think this situation would sound wrong if Swatch was including iWatch functionality, but iTime? Maybe sounds right to me. The final similarity is that cars and watches are items of "fashion", and by fashion I mean many shapes, sizes, colours, etc. Hard to dominate a new sector when you're competing with 1000 other products, but by adding their functionality into mass produced products from other brands, they are in fact dominating the functionality segment. Do you really think Google or Windows will follow them into watches the same way? They appear to have the car ecosystem tied up already, even though it's early days for CarPlay. Perhaps getting marketshare and "brandshare" for iTime functionality is much the same? Just my two cents worth (and my last comment). Go crazy! :)
Posted 2 hours ago by Ren
Because you don't see it that good! WIN
Posted 2 hours ago by Ren
Simon they help donated to charities, they helped improve beats, and they paid millions to end lawsuits every not and then, so what's this keeping profits to themselves you're saying?
Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Confirmed Working on iOS 7.1.2!
Posted 2 hours ago by kia2014
i have upgraded my iphone 4s to 7.1.2 and having trouble. it just shut down suddenly and wake up with recovery mode. pls tell me how can i downgrade my ios pls.
Gameloft Launches Modern Combat 5: Blackout for iOS
Posted 2 hours ago by ?¿
I won't even try it (iPod touch 4th)
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11913 Next >>