iClarified Comments
Comments
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 9 minutes ago by Nat
If it doesnt look like iphone or built in and out like one, then it's not iphone.
CallBar Tweak Gets Updated With Support for iOS 8
Posted 21 minutes ago by Tore Marin
CallBar background is almost transparent and I am not able to see the icons, how can I solve this?
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 22 minutes ago by Jacob Goetz
Hard to believe they already launched the iPhone 7. I am super excited. Does this run the new iOS 9????
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 23 minutes ago by Petr
I don't mind to switch my iphone to galaxy, the only I mind is bloatware, I hate it. If I could buy "pure" android i switch today
Apple iPhone 6s to Get 'Force Touch' Feature?
Posted 1 hour ago by danngrigore
I agree. Why not as big as my TV. 2 in 1
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by Ifan
BEAUTIFUL!!!, Time to change my iphone 5.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by bobb
bypass activation on your iphon Easy and FREEE. www.hacktlvateiphone com
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Ban the Trolls
Either you don't understand because you're retarded or you just want the last word. Apple designs and engineers their chips and screens themselves. What don't you understand? I've done my research many times over. Samsungs Is only a manufacturer. They take apples designs and make them, along with the other companies that do the same thing. Nothing about them is designed by Samsung. And the display in the one plus one is not the same as in the iPhone. Might be the same size but it's not the same display. Provide me links to prove me wrong and I'll shut up.
Readdle Printer Pro Goes Free
Posted 2 hours ago by
iPad or iPad is typing error from the developer of the App not iClarified. You can check it from the AppStore
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Tony
child please, I'm the ultimate bi bragging boy that worships Samsung.
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Also ban the blind above
Samsung plans to make bigger cameras that make it more wobbly and more megapixels compared to iphone that does the same and uses less but has always been ahead of lumpias game that wasn't rejected by Jobs due to him not being here that also uses a new powerful camera on such a beautiful design. And by beautiful, the iphone 6 has stickers to make it resemble the 5s. You're welcome.
Apple iPhone 6s to Get 'Force Touch' Feature?
Posted 2 hours ago by justabrake
if the next iphone doesn't have smart fast wireless charging then apple is really behind in the times ! or they want to keep making money off those cables that break every 6 months !
Samsung Officially Unveils the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by Best at failing!!!!!!!
We all know samsung is the unbeatable knockoff here always desperately following Apple and have been draining profits to pay you to spread their lies ever told to mankind. You on the other hand are too hurt to understand the truth. Always leading the wannabe of Apple. One stolen patent though doesn't mean a shit. From your re boyish to your poisonous mind says it all about you where you pull this baffled barf of your foolish fantasies. That's what this proves is about your senseless gimmicks that always prove nothing but how weak your mind is to be this bland generic dunce. Apple is the reason others are here not to mention. I find you entertaining to laugh up for your failure to be this ignorant and gullible. Apple is the biggest patent maker let alone this. Anytime it's just one accident, myth believers like you blame just to claim shit all because of your jealous rants you keep being fed up with and won't admit a damn thing. Rivals of Apple always gotten their ass handed back to back and that's enough to tell how much you're clearly leading blind enemies. If you want to defend, be the biggest technology nazi you can be. Besides, the so-called copying is more like ordered to pay for stealing just the patents. You on the other hand, take what you expect and shit it out and call it the biggest blant excuse ever for FIGHTBACKS! You gimmick everything that others follow Apple on and always make lies to defend those trailing. From Ren to spam, brain, so-called education, existance like an outdated os, that proves in his rotten guts from mental disabilities and disorders
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 3 hours ago by paulmaax
Free icloud activation bypass service @ www.fe\gd/VlN change \ between fe and gd with .
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13208 Next >>