iClarified Comments
Comments
CNN App Gets Updated Design for iPhone 6, Improved Landscape Experience, More
Posted 47 seconds ago by Duke Nukem
i was a mess with my iphone 5 now is fixed, and little advice on how to download, personally don't like to do survey so I donate $10 and download popup next do the steps and you are done, Here >http://alturl.com/tq3iz
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 2 minutes ago by Lorraine Ashby
Finally I bypassed iCloud on my devices. This tool worked perfectly for me. Thank you Dev Team! love you!!!
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 3 minutes ago by Alfred Hannigan
This method is amazing my iPhone is finally up and running Thank you admin
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 4 minutes ago by George
THANKS BROTHS,…REALLY REALLY WORKS MI IPHONE 5C IOS 7.0.3,… lol best f best
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 5 minutes ago by Diego
Thanks man. YOU ROCK.but kindly make a tested survey for Nigeria.nobody has been able to unlock from here.could also give me a tested country maybe I could configure my I.p to that country.
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 6 minutes ago by Noah Olson
Apple Has Officially Released iOS 8! [Download]
Posted 9 minutes ago by Ren
Perfect. Now when I pause agame by turning off the screen, the tilting doesn't stayy unaffected when I turn it on and return.
SwiftKey Keyboard Released for iOS 8 [Video]
Posted 34 minutes ago by HJ
Enable full access in keyboard settings. If u didn't do this initially, You'll have to delete and add the keyboard again. Then reboot your phone. Should work fine with iMessage. It's brilliant for texting and driving :D
Apple Posts Guide on Moving Content from Android to iPhone
Posted 39 minutes ago by Luce Bree
here's one for you to €um cr@pper http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smartphones/send-files-between-android-and-ios-with-fast-file-transfer/
Apple Has Officially Released iOS 8! [Download]
Posted 43 minutes ago by zetaprime
You people should have had the app updated BEFORE the iOS release. There was plenty of time.
Kindle App Gets Updated With Kindle Today Widget, Copy & Paste, Smart Lookup Translation Card
Posted 51 minutes ago by iClarified
Our iOS 8 app update is waiting approval. It will be available soon!
Apple Has Officially Released iOS 8! [Download]
Posted 52 minutes ago by iClarified
Our iOS 8 update is awaiting approval.
SwiftKey Keyboard Released for iOS 8 [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by igorsky
Nobody here really cares about Android. Go outside and get some fresh air instead.
Posted 1 hour ago by krishnakant26
why the iClarified iphone app looking terrible now with iOS 8 update..or it is only me?
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12320 Next >>