iClarified Comments
Comments
Pangu App Now Lets You Install Cydia, Updated Jailbreak Utility Will Be Available in 24 Hours
Posted 4 minutes ago by Sympathy
I am against piracy and i do understand that no matter what reasons are, its still piracy. But i also care about where my money goes. If there was a "function" that is removed for being in-app charge add-on when its suppose to be there, i rather pirate it and give a middle finger to devs. Even if the app itself was free to download, im still supporting them just by downloading them. It raises them in download/popularity charts and give them more attentions towards other users. So they can ripoff more innocent users.
Posted 12 minutes ago by Sympathy
Indeed the jailbreak apps can semi-brick the iPhone. But since its software-sided, you can always put your iPhone into DFU(recovery) mode and fresh install iOS.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 26 minutes ago by cyriladie
serial DMPKGYF9F185 ACTIVATE IPAD
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 32 minutes ago by jonathaan27
Free icloud activation bypass service @ www.fe\gd/VlN change \ between fe and gd with .
Microsoft to Add Mac Trackpad Gestures to Windows 10 [Video]
Posted 54 minutes ago by SayingWhatEveryonesThinking
This guy should come out of the closet too. At least Tim Cook had to spell it out for everyone.
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 57 minutes ago by SayingWhatEveryonesThinking
Tim Cook could come out and tell the world he screws chickens and goats right now. Apple is the largest company in history and look at the competition; have you seen the fruitcake Microsoft has announcing Windows 10? At least Cook isn't lisping. But yes, this does suck. I wish it wasn't public because it taints the Apple brand.
Microsoft Officially Announces Microsoft Band Powered by Microsoft Health [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by zetaprime
There's still the other factor of it being half the price of the Apple watch. That is significant.
Seth Rogen to Play Steve Wozniak in Upcoming Steve Jobs Movie?
Posted 1 hour ago by iFound
Lol lol lol lol
Apple Announces That iOS 8 Adoption Has Reached 52% [Chart]
Posted 1 hour ago by G58jg91ok66@
I'm not sure about jail breaking and stuff but my 8.1 is still a little glitchy and apps seem to close on their own. Even this one here. Plus landscape keyboard is very slow switching back and fourth. I'm still on 5S though.
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 1 hour ago by Jesus Christo
I'm Jesus "Hea-Sos Chris-To" I ain't no pichi thief cabron.
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 1 hour ago by Judge Dreed
You go with your bad self... God loves all his children...no matter what.
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 1 hour ago by Tim Cook
So that's what the "G" stands for in your name? Steward Gay... Cool... "Welcome to the Team!!"
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 2 hours ago by StewartG
I weren't born gay. Got dropped on my head when I was three. Been gay ever since.
Apple CEO Tim Cook: I'm Proud to Be Gay
Posted 2 hours ago by ...
Being gay is not a choice. We were born that way.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12602 Next >>