iClarified Comments
Comments
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 15 minutes ago by roger
Bypass icloud activation lock rast ans free www.hacktivateiphone.com
Apple to Release iPad Mini Air That's 30% Thinner?
Posted 30 minutes ago by Rodney
Oh yeah, the thinner iPad Air I can't wait to see it. I love iPad Air and now with security home button would be great.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 36 minutes ago by Ariane Bell
This is wonderful, I bypass activation on my iPhone 5S and iPad 4 on my friend. Thanks to this site /www.bypassicloudlockios7.net/
Apple to Launch iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite Separately?
Posted 45 minutes ago by !
So when I used the Yosemite beta, it said if I enabled iCloud drive, it will only be accessible in Yosemite and iOS 8. What will happen when I upgrade one first but not the other?
Apple to Release iOS 8 Beta 5 on August 4th, iOS 8 Beta 6 on August 15th?
Posted 46 minutes ago by Fukscrawn John
Better than a donkey cum spewing sperm like you! HARHARHARHARHAR
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 47 minutes ago by salman2611365
send me the file of redsnow to bypass the icloud activation code plzz!!! (xoxosalman2611365@gmail.com) I want plz! ....♥♥♥
Foursquare to Move Check-Ins to Swarm Tomorrow, Unveils Totally New App and New Logo
Posted 58 minutes ago by John Fuckscraw
People who checkin into places and announce it are a bunch of losers. No one needs this stupid crap.
Apple to Release iOS 8 Beta 5 on August 4th, iOS 8 Beta 6 on August 15th?
Posted 1 hour ago by RIp
Better than being a donkey dick sucker like you. HARHARHAR
Apple to Release iOS 8 Beta 5 on August 4th, iOS 8 Beta 6 on August 15th?
Posted 1 hour ago by Fukscrawn John
You're a nonsense that can't put up with the future. HARHAR.
Apple to Release iOS 8 Beta 5 on August 4th, iOS 8 Beta 6 on August 15th?
Posted 1 hour ago by RIP
Lol this is so silly. Nostradumus should have been alive to laugh at this nonsense.
Posted 1 hour ago by quiet
I don't understand why they just don't have the ability to check in, in the foursquare app instead of having a totally different app.
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Windows)
Posted 2 hours ago by Sam Nichols
What new features do I get after jail breaking my iphone5c
Apple Plans to Unveil the iPhone 6 in Mid-September, iOS 8 Beta 5 to be Released on August 4th?
Posted 2 hours ago by Fukscrawn John
But are the same posts from others even from samsheeps website, you learn something new everyday even from your mistakes. You have ranting time with defenses and gullible lies as usual with your sAnus no matter what you say. Man them with your sCock. LAWL
Posted 2 hours ago by Fukran John
These links are from iSheeps website. lol. You have shitty time read these bullshit and worship your iDick. Fancy your iDick. lol
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11909 Next >>