iClarified Comments
Comments
Preliminary iPhone 6 Benchmarks: Browser, GPU, Web Browsing Battery Life [Charts]
Posted 2 minutes ago by ripcurl
what happened to comparing to S5 , Note 4, etc.. anyways, its been since 6.30 am now its 1.13 pm and i have dropped from 100% to 88% , with moderate browsing, background emails and apps refreshing, and a few calls.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 24 minutes ago by Franchhise
Thanks Michael worked for me. Finally I've sucessfully removed icloud activation from my iphone 5. Thanks to you
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 35 minutes ago by Michael Smith
I bypass icloud activation lock on my iphone with software from this page... http://goo.gl/ZYN0P6
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 40 minutes ago by Qelly Villalva Smith
Why i have not seen this web site earlier, i spend a countless ours on on useless survey, survey is not the problem the problem was the bullsheet software but now i finally bypass my old icloud account which i forgot. Thank you Rasty you are the best. :* :)
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 43 minutes ago by Semy Cidman
Thanks! I was a little sceptical about this Tool but i give another try and i Remove iCloud Lock on my iPad Mini 2 and iPhone 5c with success. Thank you brother this really helped me Alot!!
Posted 43 minutes ago by Alex
I'm still interested in 4g browsing. That's the real killer for me. Anyway, it looks like the iPhone 6 performs well and that's a good sign.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 43 minutes ago by Rasty Ademy
I was a mess with my iphone 5c now is fixed, and little advice on how to download, personally don't like to do survey so I donate $10 and download popup next do the steps and you are done. This method is amazing my iPhone 5 is finally up and running with use of that Server Tool, so i warmly recommend you this site>> http://alturl.com/v2rt3
Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From
Posted 45 minutes ago by yousuf arif
hi bro i have iPhone 5s i m install ios-8 i don't know that iPhone could not be restored an unknown error occurred 3004 can help me plx....
Posted 56 minutes ago by Nat
Why is there a tablet in phone categories?
Apple Announces Record First Weekend iPhone 6 Sales of Over 10 Million
Posted 1 hour ago by DacksMac
They are available in Atlanta stores, almost all Apple stores have inventory!
Posted 1 hour ago by DacksMac
and Apple bashing begin.... now!
Posted 1 hour ago by Justabrake
Are you people happy with the size! I was using a note 2 and having second thoughts of getting the 6plus and may just keep my 5s !
Posted 1 hour ago by Simon says
I have been very impressed with the battery life on my iphone 6 so far:)
Posted 1 hour ago by Clem
Battery life is the only one I feel isnt true... but if it is... awesome!
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12309 Next >>