iClarified Comments
Comments
Worldwide Tablet Market Declines 7%, iPad Market Share Falls Below 25% [Chart]
Posted 1 hour ago by Carlos Alberto Santos
Not everything in the "Other" category are cheap poor quality tablets. The quite decent Amazon Fire tablets are in that category.
Yahoo Announces New 'Livetext' Video Messenger App for iOS [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by JT
When the.... Would you use this.!
Alympus Tweak Brings New App Switcher, Music Player, Toggles Screen to iOS
Posted 2 hours ago by igeli
Personally I would prefer an AUXO update, too. Nevertheless I think the 9cards AppSwitcher is gorgeous. Today i encountered an incompatibility with the stock MailApp; after de-installation Mail is working again. With next version of Alympus I try again, despite other glitches, like "too fluid" AppSwitcher pages and non-configurable TogglesScreen.
Twitter Updates Periscope With iOS 8 Handoff Support, Broadcast Stats, More
Posted 2 hours ago by Periscope Blog
Hi We're just Going to leave this here: periscopeblog (dot) com
Best Buy to Start Selling Apple Watch in August
Posted 2 hours ago by Araab
FUK u trolls
T-Mobile Announces Free Swap to iPhone 6s for iPhone 6 Buyers, Free Apple Music Streaming
Posted 3 hours ago by Jon1
It is NOT a FREE upgrade. The deal is a $15 a month LEASE. After 18 months the lease expires and you have to buy the phone, OR continue to pay $15 a month. that means Free is actually $180 per year, forever.. imo it is a better deal to buy the phone with monthly payments of $27, which have no interest, and after 24 months, you still own the phone, and you STOP paying monthly to buy or lease.
Microsoft Officially Launches Windows 10 [Video]
Posted 3 hours ago by Xarc
Whatever Microsoft does you people whine about. Apple goof off a lot yet, you don't say anything because you are all brainwashed and buying into the Apple nonsense. Stop whining, no one is forcing you to use Windows 10.
New York Film Festival to Screen 'Steve Jobs' Movie on October 3rd
Posted 3 hours ago by Jillxz
The man portraying Steve Jobs did not even remotely resemble Steve. I am sure there were more actors to choose from. I would never watch this movie because of that actor.
Microsoft Officially Launches Windows 10 [Video]
Posted 3 hours ago by Xarc
Haters!!!!!!!
iPhone 7 Concept Features Wireless Charging Dock [Video]
Posted 3 hours ago by Faci
Android have already done this.Best wishes by us but its an old now.Dont copy. Try motlre advance and efficient thing now.
Worldwide Tablet Market Declines 7%, iPad Market Share Falls Below 25% [Chart]
Posted 4 hours ago by Za
I have an iPad 2, and an iPad Air2. Both still work, I use both, I don't need to buy any more. There isn't a compelling reason to buy any more. The increase in the "other" category is going to be the incredibly cheap rip-off units. That's not market share that Apple or Samsung is ever going to get. The price point is wrong. I don't see tablet sales going down the toilet. They just don't need replacement as often. I've tried some of the knockoff cheapie tablets. Ugh. They're horrible. Apple and Samsung won't produce products cheap enough to capture those customers.
Microsoft Officially Launches Windows 10 [Video]
Posted 4 hours ago by Anonymous
The UI of Windows 8 and 10 sucks. It hurts my eyes and i dont like the color combination. It looks plain. Gotta stick with Windows 7 for now
HSBC and First Direct Now Support Apple Pay in the U.K.
Posted 5 hours ago by yas9in
so all of us on barclays will just have to wait then.
Microsoft Officially Launches Windows 10 [Video]
Posted 9 hours ago by Chirp chirp
Sire for once it's free, but if it's not as durable or stylish as 7 then it's not worth it. It may have fixed some problems 8 had, but it's still a long shot to me.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13628 Next >>