iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple Explains 'Why There's Nothing Quite Like iPhone'
Posted 9 minutes ago by Dommm
They have a uber thin phone in metal which is thinner than iPhone
How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)
Posted 11 minutes ago by Anri Marat
I change imei number on my iPhone thanks to great software available for free download on this page : http://www.unlockphonetool.com/how-to-change-imei-number
Police Shut Down Factory That Made Over 41,000 Counterfeit iPhones
Posted 5 hours ago by ryan67
i hate f@cking china,they are bullying small country in south east Asia like Phillipin,VietNam..at south china Sea..!!!!
Power Sends iPhone Battery Life Notifications to Your Apple Watch
Posted 6 hours ago by Nat
Or it helps save the iPhone from sitting on the charger too long. You know those reports with third party lightning connectors or being at 100% while still charging too long?
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 6 hours ago by Nat
If only Google could have studied the statics of google plus before attempting to combine YouTube with it. Finally they smell the coffee realizing how shit Google plus really is. Just let it die already Google. No one cares and never did. Now if the 2009 style would come back because many say that's the best look and yet it keeps changing!
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 6 hours ago by Apple Service
Apple does listen to their customers what they wanted. Did you know they asked early iPhone 5 buyers what they want most. 2 years later up to 2014, they got what they asked for. Bazing!!
iPad Mini 4 to be Smaller Version of iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3 to Feature A9 Chip?
Posted 6 hours ago by S@mur@!
Guys, let's hope Apple makes a thinner version or make the bezel take advantage of it like touch the area where the switch is to activate mute/silence which switches it. Just an idea. If we can spread the word, maybe Apple can get this idea and everybody is happy.
Police Shut Down Factory That Made Over 41,000 Counterfeit iPhones
Posted 6 hours ago by Bin Ladin
Chinese People are among the dishonest people on the planet They are always trying to get a shit for FREE, F**cking scamers. Can't even speak f**cking english after being living here for 30 years. I hate fuucking Chinese pple Their food SUCKS too
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 6 hours ago by misterhumann
I'm staggered. now I can only hate google.gov with the wrath of 999 suns.
How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 6G, 5G Using PP (Mac) [iOS 8.4]
Posted 7 hours ago by bum
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT! Jailbreaks used to be 100% proof and this crapturd fails at 2/8 everytime despite I have gone through all the instructions to the point! And I'm no new to jailbreaking in case your wandering... iPhone 6 & 8.4
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 9 hours ago by Tom431324
GOOD LORD! It's about time! I haven't been able to comment on youtube because of google+ crap requirements! I could have told u 2 years ago users would rather not use services than be forced into signing up for this crap!
Police Shut Down Factory That Made Over 41,000 Counterfeit iPhones
Posted 9 hours ago by Chinky Chink
They are all the same from mainland to even born in other parts of the world...these people are vermin. Dishonest, inconsiderate, and unethical animals. I dislike these rats.
Google to Drop Google Plus Requirement for YouTube, Other Services
Posted 9 hours ago by Google Plus
At last. If only Apple would listen to its customers as well !!!
Power Sends iPhone Battery Life Notifications to Your Apple Watch
Posted 10 hours ago by PaladinLV
OK, it's not that $0.99 is a lot of money! But whenever I see the time, I also see the Watch %, and overtime I pickup my iPhone I also see the %. Must be some RELLY LAZY peeps out there! ;)
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13625 Next >>