iClarified Comments
Comments
Neighbor Complains About Late Night Motor Noises Coming From Top Secret Apple Lab
Posted 33 minutes ago by ShadowOne
"A Sunnyvale resident who leaves near Apple's..." Seriously?
Posted 2 hours ago by Yeah
Someone ratted out the neighbor for snitching lol
WARNING: Setting Your iPhone's Date to January 1, 1970 Will Brick Your Device!! [Video]
Posted 3 hours ago by KB
Why the fŪçk does anyone need to set their phones date back to 1970 to begin With? We seriously posting this?!?
Robot Built to Play Puzzle & Dragons on the iPhone [Video]
Posted 3 hours ago by jimedeert33
had the same lappy before lenovo x220 if thats what it is i think it is
Apple is Hiring a Software Engineer to Build Apple Watch Clock Faces and Complications
Posted 3 hours ago by PHUKAI
Coming from a true troll of accepting defeat and finding his own land in his own dimension to make relatable sense and logic around wherever he dwelves into! Lick your own ass yourself! You know you've been faked when you flat out give up like that even when you're desperate of any vain attempts you can pray your life for! It's Cowboys football all over again asking for it! You must pay josh to give him a good run for his money. Working hard to spread the defenseless meltdowns and tantrums! Bakku Anata kara teiki sa reta akuma to hitsuga e!!
Posted 4 hours ago by fizdog
failed to mention the closes apple store is 30mins away FK THAT
Posted 4 hours ago by fizdog
yep i was one of them iDiots who tried this. SMFH!!!!! lol i guess its time to buy a new sim card and throw it in my note 3 long live android because any time i had an issue with it it was easily fixed :/
Posted 4 hours ago by MUKAI
These kids for real. I agree with Pukai and hate all of you trolls. PHUKAI just admit you got burned and quit trying to be a smart ass. Now I'm done for good with this site, hate hackers and trolls like you all. Straight from NIPON kiss my yellow ass, somehow this joshgay guy knows how to infiltrate info so watch all you want and keep you dumb sites. kusogaki baka shinjimae!! Google it
Posted 4 hours ago by joshWUa
You might wanna check your accounts soon, enjoy your jaikbreak son. They are lurking and we just paid pennies :D
Posted 6 hours ago by me_salman148
The device will also brick for "19 January 2038" date
Posted 6 hours ago by Amber2123
I did this before this arrival was even written basically a little less than an hour after the bug hit the news a friend sent a screen shot of what look liked the apple homepage and saying how it's like a blast to the past and to change the date in your phone to that. Little did I know. It was a meme. Now it is permentiy bricked. And I will be making a trip to the Apple Store tomm. Maybe somehow Apple has taken care of the issue now that it's viral. But as for me It happen before there was a solution. I was on chat with apple support for 2 hours. And I had to send them the link because one of the two people that helped me didn't know what I was talking about.
Posted 6 hours ago by PHUKAI
Your vomit is what grooms them just as much as bathing in it that continues to show how you were raised with that kind of morale! This half ass excuse of an apple aka being half of one means that there are times when he acts the exact opposite always skips to his point rather than actually being the least bit honest about it and you remind me of this incoherent nonsensical attitude. Might as well just bend over and get that over with everyone you hate as well to express it! I feed your leftovers only to feed it like momma bird. Now open! >:)
Posted 7 hours ago by quartzing
I tried physically disconnecting the battery, it didn't work.
Posted 9 hours ago by joshWUa