iClarified Comments
Comments
AT&T to Begin Field Trials of 5G This Year With Speeds 10-100X Faster Than 4G LTE
Posted 43 minutes ago by crz6662
So full of shit....I'd be happy if they'd just give us 4G LTE at the advertised speeds......
Apple SVPs Eddy Cue and Craig Federighi Interviewed on The Talk Show [Audio]
Posted 1 hour ago by Repairhaus
I need you to cast an antispam spell
Apple to Release 4-Inch iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 on March 18th?
Posted 5 hours ago by .
That was until iPad mini 4 came out getting more of a chance compared to the insides of iPad mini 3. iPhone 6 was the one with the bendgate and not the 6s (I know you're referring to that version, but just to clarify the difference between the 6 and 6s released). Apple Watch 2 will bring more and the first one was okay.
Meerkat Live Stream Video App Gets In-App Notifications, Better Stream Discovery, More
Posted 7 hours ago by viewbowl
You can use Avdshare video downloader to download Livestream video to MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, MKV, ASF and almost all popular video formats.
Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From
Posted 8 hours ago by
FUCK
Apple to Release 4-Inch iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 on March 18th?
Posted 8 hours ago by loltwerk
they definitely limiting the overall upgrade of this device. Eitherway I'm happy and definitely gonna grab this 4.5" iPhone since it had been years having this kind of size after iPhone 4/s. Take my money!!!!
WARNING: Setting Your iPhone's Date to January 1, 1970 Will Brick Your Device!! [Video]
Posted 11 hours ago by moussa tohme
remove the battery for 5 min will resolve the problem
Apple to Release 4-Inch iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 on March 18th?
Posted 12 hours ago by bluejay
I don't think the Apple Watch was a disappointment, but yea the iPhone kind of was because of bendgate which happened to me sadly. Then again the iPad mini stayed the same.
Apple to Release 4-Inch iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 on March 18th?
Posted 13 hours ago by Average Reviewer
That's hilarious I totally forgot they said that
Posted 17 hours ago by whocarez
sounds like an exploit to me
Apple to Release 4-Inch iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 on March 18th?
Posted 17 hours ago by greenrobin
Are you kidding? They weren't joking with the "only thing that changed is everything" phrase! XD
Apple is Unlikely to Include Noise-Cancelling Headphones With the iPhone 7 [Report]
Posted 17 hours ago by Zetaprime
They want to make the phone thinner and that jack is a limiting factor..and that leaves room for a second speaker. They're going to supply a plug adapter so that you can still use your earbuds..probably won't make much diff in practical use..you'll probably leave the adapter on the earbuds plug and it probably won't make it any harder to tote them. Frankly I'd rather have another speaker...Android phones have had stereo speakers for years and it's time for Apple to finally catch up.
Posted 18 hours ago by Butterspider
I love my 6s. It is awesome in every way. I upgrade from 4s and never looked back. I also love my headphones. So loosing the 3.5 jack would be a real bummer. At that point i think i would hold onto my 6s until it was totally dead and i had no choice but to change.
Apple Launches USB-C Charge Cable Replacement Program
Apple has launched a USB-C Charge Cable Repla...
Infuse 4 Video Player Released for iOS With High Performance Playback, iPad Pro Support, More
Apple to Release 4-Inch iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 on March 18th?
Apple is reportedly planning to release its r...
Apple SVPs Eddy Cue and Craig Federighi Interviewed on The Talk Show [Audio]
ASICS Acquires Runkeeper App
Runkeeper has announced that they've entered ...
1 2 3 4 5 ... 14227 Next >>