iClarified Comments
Comments
How to Find the IMEI Number of Your iPhone
Posted 5 minutes ago by mark.dev
SwiftKey Keyboard Released for iOS 8 [Video]
Posted 9 minutes ago by {Anthony}
Win back some customers? What are you, drunk? This is so stupid that I'm kind of embarrassed that I'm responding.... Stay NotClassy, Android user lol
Last Chance to Restore for a Jailbreak on iOS 7.1.2
Posted 9 minutes ago by AoshiJP
Still signing. Restoring right now :-)
Apple Has Officially Released iOS 8! [Download]
Posted 12 minutes ago by Yourmom
Wow Ya something must be wrong with the phone then. Sorry I couldn't help
Apple Posts Guide on Moving Content from Android to iPhone
Posted 17 minutes ago by Samsung
You are one dumb idiot!!!! If anybody is willing to fork out $800 for your 5S they are even more stupid. People would rather buy an iPhone 6 which is brand new and better. HAHA stupid idiot.
Apple Posts Guide on Moving Content from Android to iPhone
Posted 21 minutes ago by Nuck Chorris
Here you go dipshit... http://www.samsung.com/us/smart-switch/ That was out over a year ago, there's even an app for it.
How to Update Your iPhone to the Latest Version of iOS Using iTunes [Mac]
Posted 44 minutes ago by Jorge
Hello I just updated mi iPhone and my music can't sync in iOS 8. I have a iPhone 5... Please help!!!
All 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Models Are Now Sold Out
Posted 1 hour ago by Dom
I GOT TO PRE ORDER MY IPHONE 6 4.7 Inch GOLD 128 GIG AND IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED BY FED EX WILL BE GETTING IT FRIDAY THE 19TH
Apple iPhone 6 Plus May Only Have 1GB of RAM [Image]
Posted 1 hour ago by Julian
Well I guess I agree with you there. LOL
Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From
Posted 1 hour ago by dj5909669
I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful! besøg brugerens webside
Download the Official iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch User Guides For iOS 8
Posted 1 hour ago by tarik
4.6 if you do the update OTA not if you go with itunes
How to Update Your iPhone to the Latest Version of iOS Using iTunes [Mac]
Posted 1 hour ago by BadIT
Wow I don't know if I could have updated to iOS 8 without this tutorial... It's so complex! Thank you so much iClarified!!!
Apple Has Officially Released iOS 8! [Download]
Posted 2 hours ago by 8to6mac
This app is is messed up for ios 8
Apple Has Officially Released iOS 8! [Download]
Posted 2 hours ago by Aggie
Try to update from pc... it will work. use itunes
How to Update Your iPhone to the Latest Version of iOS Using iTunes [Mac]
Instructions on how to update your iPhone to ...
How to Update Your iPhone to the Latest Version of iOS Using iTunes [Windows]
Instructions on how to update your iPhone to ...
Kindle App Gets Updated With Kindle Today Widget, Copy & Paste, Smart Lookup Translation Card
Amazon has updated its Kindle App for iOS wit...
Clear To-Do App Gets Updated With Widget for iOS 8
The Clear To-Do app has been updated for iOS ...
Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.5
Apple has released OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 to u...
Download the Official iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch User Guides For iOS 8
Apple has made the official iPhone, iPad, and...
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12322 Next >>