iClarified Comments
Comments
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge vs iPhone 6 Speed Test [Video]
Posted 1 minute ago by No1
heck yea, the iPhone was chasing way easily that Quad Core and 3GB RAM Samsucks, and the iPhone with a dual core and 1GB RAM!!! can u images of the iPhone needed/or had a Quad core and 3GB RAM????? it would smoke way too easy that Samsucks LOL...... Samsucks Galaxy sucks big time, if they were running a dual core and 1GB of RAM they would suck so bad with their OS System, but iOS doesn't need that much at this time so eventually when the iPhone runs with a quad core can u imagine?!!!!
Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From
Posted 10 minutes ago by Heidi
I have a question my iPhone 4s is running iOS 8.2 but I want to have a lower version it's possible to downgrade with this links or Ipsw! Do Apple still sing those versions? Thanks for the replied!
Turn Your Power Outlet Into an iPhone Charger With This Simple Cover [Video]
Posted 26 minutes ago by Ren
Or just buy an ampy and have the battery charger that charges anywhere without outlets or to be clear without electricity. Just move it with slow walk or fast paced moving machines and those movements charge it. I use it with exercise. Not to mention more saved on electricity bills, good idea with this but not worth it. The ampy is the charger I meant and it's portable.
Apple Pay Adoption is at 11% but 68% Have Encountered Problems at Check-Out [Report]
Posted 28 minutes ago by Apple pay all the way
more than you, but I a, saying from MY experience. Not to mention the Bank of America users being charge 2x the amount they normally paid due to how terrible I heard they are.
Turn Your Power Outlet Into an iPhone Charger With This Simple Cover [Video]
Posted 29 minutes ago by Yeahh
Yeah, that's definitely a way better option and available right away but most people probably don't know how to change a power outlet. Also, it's not something you would want to do if you were renting.
Turn Your Power Outlet Into an iPhone Charger With This Simple Cover [Video]
Posted 43 minutes ago by Jacob
Why not just get one of the many already available power outlets with USB connectors. They also usually put out more power than this item, and look better.
Turn Your Power Outlet Into an iPhone Charger With This Simple Cover [Video]
Posted 54 minutes ago by Manbearpig
"Why didn't I think of that " moment for me
App Store Sales to Double By 2018, In-App Ads to Triple [Report]
Posted 1 hour ago by DoughBoy
The presence of in-app ads aren't nearly as bothersome as they once were. Not by a long shot. Today, it's exceedingly difficult to sell apps. Freemium is the market for devs to be in and without ads to monetize, they're not going to be able to make apps. So between a growing acceptance of mobile ads by devices owners and the improved aesthetics and targeting capabilities of leading ad platforms like Airpush, Admob, and others, this explosion in app downloads will mean bigger paychecks for developers and better experiences for mobile app users.
Turn Your Power Outlet Into an iPhone Charger With This Simple Cover [Video]
Posted 1 hour ago by Anonimous
Now that' smart
Posted 1 hour ago by SimonSays
I use apple pay on a daily basis and have yet to encounter a single problem other than the idiotic cashiers asking to see my phone and ID.
Posted 1 hour ago by iPhone 6 Plus is my boy
Did u even read the article?
Google Unveils Chromebit, A Full Computer That You Can Plug Into Any Display for Under $100
Posted 2 hours ago by Bill Jobs
Not as much entertainment that satisfying when it comes to tormenting samsheeps with the guilt on their face. Pure priceless enjoyment.
Amazon Lets You Order Products With the Press of a Real Physical Button [Video]
Posted 2 hours ago by iPhone 6 Plus is my boy
I love Amazon for their great CS and selections. But WTF is this?
Posted 2 hours ago by Apple pay all the way
Yeeeahhhh right, the only thing served is how Samsung tries to copy. This is what foreshadows trying to mimicking a feature they learn from. It's android all over again. Out of many times I used Apple pay, not a single failure has ever happened to be tbh. Besides most of these problems are the cashier's fault. They got into configuring Apple pay with the cards and all.
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13115 Next >>