iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple's Back to School Promotion is Now Available Online
Posted 19 hours ago by Charles colin
I couldn't be happier with these offers. I get a little more money saved selling the beats.www.domyessayuk.com/do-my-assignment-uk
Google Debuts a New Logo [Video]
Posted 19 hours ago by Deeze Nuts
Deeze Nuts......
Google Debuts a New Logo [Video]
Posted 21 hours ago by Nobody
Dang nice
New Nest Learning Thermostat Features Slimmer Profile, Larger Screen, More [Video]
Posted 21 hours ago by landro
Nest was first to market with a smart thermostat and now they are simply the worst out there, I can't believe the STILL don't support geofencing in stead of motion sense activation by the thermostat, disappointing....
Apple to Build 'Next Generation' Retail Store in Memphis Area
Posted 21 hours ago by Cedeño66
Are they building a better battery? God forbid I should try to use this while on my second job as tour guide without a proper place to recharge and 3 minutes into fun my battery dies. I hate those ugly bulky battery covers and I hate to have to carry my cord and obsess with finding a place to charge it. Please please improve the battery. Thank you. Please Apple people. I know you watch. Thank you. I'll stop now.
Evernote for Mac Gets Redesigned Sidebar, New Notebook View for Business
Posted 21 hours ago by Cedeño66
Yes but god forbid I should try to use this while on my second job as tour guide without a proper place to recharge and 3 minutes into fun my battery dies. I hate those ugly bulky battery covers and I hate to have to carry my cord and obsess with finding a place to charge it. Please please improve the battery. Thank you.
Evernote App Gets Updated With Improved Camera Performance for the iPhone 6 Plus
Posted 21 hours ago by Cedeño66
More awesomeness until your cheap battery goes dead after 3 minutes of use. Yes we all love our iPhones very much and this so the reason we need more battery power. To be able to use it as we need.
KeyRaider Malware Has Stolen Over 225,000 Apple Accounts From Jailbroken iOS Devices
Posted 22 hours ago by JesusChrist22
fuck=1 lol
Nomad Unveils Roadtrip iPhone Car Charger With Built-In Battery
Posted 22 hours ago by Peterif
It is not. It has AT transmission and you can change with stick where the power goes - RWD , 4x4, etc
Updated Aerial Photo Shows Construction Progress on Apple Campus 2
Posted 23 hours ago by justabrake
wonder if its going be to self insured
Apple Pay Transaction Limit Increased to £30 in the U.K.
Posted 23 hours ago by Cedeño66
Yes, unimproved because 3 more second of battery life largely exaggerated at its new presentation hardly qualifies as an improvement. I love my iPhone 6 and plan to continue purchasing but let's please be realistic. This battery is garbage don't try to dupe into believe it was this percentage improved because it's still garbage. 3 minutes of periscope and it's dead.
Apple Pay Transaction Limit Increased to £30 in the U.K.
Posted 23 hours ago by Cedeño66
It's all quite nice I'm sure. Worthless if you're unable to use it due to the unimproved, poor performing battery being used and nimbly drained inside your iPhone.
How to Enable Carrier Bundle Support in iTunes 8.2 (Windows)
Posted 23 hours ago by kyle123
use this in cmd "%ProgramFiles%iTunesiTunes.exe" /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1
Apple Pay Transaction Limit Increased to £30 in the U.K.
Posted 23 hours ago by Deeze Nuts