iClarified Comments
Comments
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 1 hour ago by Chinky Chink
maybe you guy are not aware that this is China's way to monitor and control your iPhones...
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 1 hour ago by icloudbypassx
Download a full Bypass Kit from WWW MYDOW@NGRADE COM and bypass up to 3 devices. ----------> (Without the @ in the middle),
Pangu App Now Lets You Install Cydia, Updated Jailbreak Utility Will Be Available in 24 Hours
Posted 1 hour ago by mesirs
How did you install your apps? I tried, but it doesn`t happened
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using Pangu8 (Windows) [iOS 8.1]
Posted 1 hour ago by budsal.
Lees, in case you're coming back to help I want to thank you very much. I made it work finally. I restarted the computer, again, and switched the usb port again and it finally worked.
Posted 1 hour ago by budsal.
yes and no. If you get it to work that's great. If you're like me with problems jailbreaking you can still use the phone, it's not like I'm bricked up, I just am frustrated with jb process. Good luck
Posted 1 hour ago by budsal.
Gotcha, thanks. Already did that tho.... Autolock- off, airplane mode- enabled, find my phone- off, fresh restore no info nor data on phone. still stuck. Please help and Thanks
Posted 2 hours ago by Lees
Try setting auto-lock to never. Let me know if it works...
Posted 2 hours ago by saffsdf
I better stay away from this jailbreak until it has no errors.
Posted 2 hours ago by budsal.
"Error occurred during injection, please try again". over and over and over and over for half an hour I don't know how many attempts. Any useful suggestions please??
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 hours ago by NoGoodNick
VShare is the best alternative at the moment. If you had it installed before (i.e. you just upgraded a jailbroken device to iOS 8) it'll be there as an existing app. Otherwise it won't install until the get AppSynch for iOS 8 working.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 hours ago by NoGoodNick
Don't bother. If you simply do an iTunes update your apps will be there. Otherwise, there's only a few Cydia apps which work anymore. They'll undoubtedly launch an "iOS 8 apps" folder soon with all the newest releases (Hackyouriphone).
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 hours ago by NoGoodNick
Don't think you can. Best to simply hide it in an used folder. I put all my jailbreak Cydia apps under a folder called, you guessed it, "JB".
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 hours ago by NoGoodNick
It hasn't been developed yet. Give them time. However, if you had vshare installed before, it'll still be there, otherwise you can't use it yet.
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 2 hours ago by ipetrov
iPhone 4s successfully jailbroken!!! Nice work China!
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12611 Next >>