iClarified Comments
Comments
Continuity Activation Tool Now Works on Older Macs via Bluetooth 4.0 Dongles
Posted 5 hours ago by FTW
Every 13" mid 2009 MacBook Pro but if you have different sized ones then no. Graphs though are so easy to understand even the simplest line graphs.
DockPhone Lets You Easily Make Phone Calls From Your Mac
Posted 5 hours ago by Nat
How easy can it get when it doesn't work? Perhaps Apple can add it.
Now Anyone Can Watch Full ABC Episodes on the Apple TV
Posted 6 hours ago by LasCo
If you really want to watch you can download the app from appcake,you can make an US store account,etc. The news is really good for people whos really want to watch it. Not so good for spammers :)
DockPhone Lets You Easily Make Phone Calls From Your Mac
Posted 6 hours ago by Greg
Working great here!
DockPhone Lets You Easily Make Phone Calls From Your Mac
Posted 6 hours ago by paulMOGG
That's progress download everything set it up ... Doesn't work !
T-Mobile to Pay $90 Million to Settle FCC Investigation Over Unauthorized Third-Party Charges
Posted 7 hours ago by M/2
I remember that.. Iv gotten a bills for text message back in in 2010 I believe . They said those text message ms where from England , South Africa they were sent around 4am.. I said there is no way I sent those messages .. I remember they cost $1.49 or $.099 a it was insane .. I cancelled my service I hate T-mobile .. so AmI eligible for some $$ back
Apple Increases App Prices in the Russian App Store
Posted 7 hours ago by Sly
Maybe people there are good but the one who control them are not. It is not the same dynamic as here.
DockPhone Lets You Easily Make Phone Calls From Your Mac
Posted 7 hours ago by Wicwbycub
You'd have thought Apple would have made it an easy process just make a call. Maybe in 10.11
Apple CEO Tim Cook and SVP Jeff Williams 'Deeply Offended' by BBC Documentary
Posted 7 hours ago by Robert Johnson
it's one sided story, how about showing Samsung, LG, and Sony factories too. How about some more comments from Apple you can't give one side of the story to see the big picture.
DockPhone Lets You Easily Make Phone Calls From Your Mac
Posted 7 hours ago by ThisISBull
Bought it, tried it.. and hate it.. it doesn't work.. All specs and Log in are correct.. but no good.
Now Anyone Can Watch Full ABC Episodes on the Apple TV
Posted 7 hours ago by Zork
Not all of us are.
Continuity Activation Tool Now Works on Older Macs via Bluetooth 4.0 Dongles
Posted 8 hours ago by kloquewerk
Or am I an idiot and reading this graph wrong? Graphs were never my strong suit.
Continuity Activation Tool Now Works on Older Macs via Bluetooth 4.0 Dongles
Posted 8 hours ago by kloquewerk
So, basically every one except my mid-2009 MacBook Pro... cool :
Duet Display Turns Your iPad or iPhone Into an External Touchscreen Display With Zero Lag [Video]
Posted 9 hours ago by nekton23
Don't buy this for older iPads with 5.1.1. I was hoping to give an iPad 1,1 an extension on life but failed. Although the iTunes web page claims (now claimed?) display duet works with any iPad running 5.1.1 or later, it does not. There is an error on the iTunes site and dd only runs on iOS 6 or later according to the developer's website. I had to fight thru Apple's iTunes refund process for almost an hour but got there in the end.
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12868 Next >>