iClarified Comments
Comments
iPhone 6S vs. Galaxy S7: Drop Test [Video]
Posted May 26, 2016 at 5:47pm by
That is if it's 2 years old or more.
iPhone 6S vs. Galaxy S7: Drop Test [Video]
Posted May 26, 2016 at 5:40pm by Carl996
Drop tests are for idiots. It's obvious when you drop a phone it will break or at least get scuffed. Who cares about durability just buy a new one.... easy pezy ...thats what I do. Waste of time looking at this drop test crap. iPhones are cheap nowadays anyways.
iPhone 6S vs. Galaxy S7: Drop Test [Video]
Posted May 26, 2016 at 5:15pm by .
Of course a phone released after iPhone is going to be better because they know the specs then try to make something better than what the iPhone has. It's all cat and mouse, but for Apple in general, Apple feels that they've been doing good it's bec,a use they are normally known for that. Not that they are caught up in these moments, but it fuels them to try to do something new, but if they were to become the new blackberry, they would stick to an old generation of phones which is still the case with blackberry to this day, but apple isn't doing too bad, it's just that phones released months after iPhone is their way of doing good which basically makes it an unfair comparison because one phone has more newer technology than the other.
Apple Proposed Buying Time Warner Last Year
Posted May 26, 2016 at 5:06pm by (>~>)
If Apple could include time warner service into the new Apple TV id pay for that service hands down no questions asked.
How to Set the Number of Rings Before Your iPhone Goes to Voicemail
Posted May 26, 2016 at 5:06pm by Barbie W
I kept getting error message in the very first phase on my Iphone 6. I replaced the suggested interrogation code in Step 2 with *#004# and AT&T sent the Step 3 screen that allowed me to successfully follow Steps 3 - 5.
iPhone 6S vs. Galaxy S7: Drop Test [Video]
Posted May 26, 2016 at 5:05pm by (>~>)
I love how all the iSheeps use a physical drop test to justify iPhone being better like I personally have the 6S but even I know the GS7 Edge [i know this was the standard s7 in the test but I'm talking about the edge] is better in every other way in terms of hardware and software. (I.e. Camera, battery life, AMOLED panel, better looking design [you're going to out a case on it anyways so this doesn't really matter], Wide Angle front camera, 4GB of ram [if I'm not mistaken] larger display, less bezel) the list goes on and on, seriously super scared that Apple will become blackberry because they think they're too good. Leaks are pointing towards the same design for the iPhone 7 also, last year and the year before leaks around this time were spot on for the iPhone 6's redesign, if all Apple can bring to the table this year is a new camera and slightly faster processor, I'll pass and look for alternatives. NOT TO MENTION the lack of headphone jack, so disappointing, I use my headphone jack for so many different accessories around my house. I'm not trying to be a troll I'm just stating my disappointment this year with Apple.
Here's a More Realistic Version of Apple’s Hey Siri 'Thank You Speech’ Ad [Video]
Posted May 26, 2016 at 4:58pm by PHUKAI
This was only edited to make Siri feel like it's less of what it really is thus proving what you attempted to make of it invalid. Based on ratings that everyone got the same results on, it goes without a doubt: 1. Google assistant 2. Siri 3. Cortana (which is one of the reasons Windows phone failed flat!) 4. any other voice assistant out there.
iPhone 6S vs. Galaxy S7: Drop Test [Video]
Posted May 26, 2016 at 4:56pm by PHUKAI
This proves why s7 isn't without a certain amount of that iPhone is capable of.
iPhone 6S vs. Galaxy S7: Drop Test [Video]
Posted May 26, 2016 at 4:38pm by Mang Domeng
Hah! Samsung tried to be an elegant premium phone but it became its design flaw. Wrong choice of premium material - glass back cover! You can still make a call by siri on an iPhone even the screen has died out in the bonus round. iPhone win!
Microsoft 'Streamlines' Its Smartphone Business, Cutting 1850 Jobs, Recording $950 Million Loss
Posted May 26, 2016 at 4:18pm by POONHUNTER
Now we know why the ride bikes in Finland...
Posted May 26, 2016 at 2:08pm by Aks
Ha ha. The Parody nails it. Its so evident that SIRI is still a half ass baked software. Barely recognizes your speech the first time. You will have to over enunciate most of the times and slowly. Its like talking to a kindergartner only the kids are much better at understanding and following instructions. I have had this shitty SIRI since the days of iPhone4s and come iPhone6s with 5 phones in between, its nowhere near mainstream usability. In the order of AI and Voice assistants, my ranking goes - 1. Google Assistant or Voice or whatever the hell they call it these days. 2. MS Cortana 3. Dragaon Nuiance 4. Alexa 5. SIRI
iOS 9.3.3 Has Already Been Jailbroken [Photo]
Posted May 26, 2016 at 1:43pm by very true
Yes, that's absolutely right. Game over for jailbreakers. I will personally switch to something else. Majority of (l)users does not take advantage of the jailbreak anyway. It was fun and good while it last. This is the last nail in the coffin (realizing there will be no more jailbreaks) to cydia and game is really over.
Full-Service Writing Center for Students
Posted May 26, 2016 at 1:10pm by maddy1968
Full-Service Writing Center for Students
Posted May 26, 2016 at 1:09pm by maddy1968
there's are tons of APPs to choose from nowadays, so sad that we didn't have this kind of technology before... but i am learning to use 'em myself.. and yes! i agree with you nikky, it is nice to have some tips and guides from so-called experts especially with my paper works, of which i have tons of, i rely on my buddy http://www.urgentessaywriting.com, who never let me down on my deadlines.. so try checking 'em out if you need some helpful minds to help you with your Writing needs...
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14562 Next >>