iClarified Comments
Comments
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted April 19, 2014 at 10:29am by MOMO
Done . Thanks ,works a treat
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4, on iOS 7 Using Evasi0n (Windows)
Posted April 19, 2014 at 9:45am by ousman
after jailbreaking my iphone 4s ios 7.0.6 with baseband 5.0.02 completed, cydia already installed an reboots. after all that, can i unplug my iphone and do the rest later when i have a wireless....... for example in the stage of user....hacker,,,,,developer
How to Unlock the iPhone 3G
Posted April 19, 2014 at 5:52am by innovative
I would like to share my unlocking experience here . I used 3 Sweden Apple iPhone Unlocking Service to unlock my iPhone 3g . I got it from the provider MobileUnlockSolutions.com to unlock it .
Leaked iPad Air Front Panel Features Integrated Display? [Photos]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 3:04am by Lolwut
How is this a problem? You're lucky if you're nearby an apple store at least but maybe you can ask online how to do it yourself if you get one.
Leaked iPad Air Front Panel Features Integrated Display? [Photos]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 3:01am by ApplePwnt
Now it will cost 10x as much to replace. I hate integrated displays.
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 2:27am by Jailbroken iPhone
*Cough* be-ware h-heartbleed *cough*.
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 2:24am by sharon nathaniel
This sure looks ugly . Apple never makes ugly products.
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 2:12am by iOS 7.1
Is there any hope of jailbreak in ios 7.1.1? I hope it comes without security patches that fixed jailbreak exploits.
Newly Discovered Malware Infects Jailbroken iPhones to Steal Apple IDs and Passwords
Posted April 19, 2014 at 1:15am by Mike
Wouldn't it be easier to just edit your host file to block your phone from communicating with those IPs? That's what I would do!
How to Put an iPhone Into DFU Mode
Posted April 19, 2014 at 12:18am by George
What do I do if I recently just JailBroke my iPhone 4 and its just the Apple Logo it stays for 10 or 20 seconds then it gets of and comes back 2 seconds after. Can anyone help me please??????
How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:59pm by dundas
I can't seem to figure out how to unlock my phone. I have 3gs with 6.1.6 modern firmware 5.16.08 I have jailbreak with redsn0w Installed Ultrasn0w I am stuck on "No service" Ive tried so many things I cant figure it out.
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:21pm by Samsuck this
As expected an idiot in an IOS website trying to troll on his shitty phone. I don't go to trailer park and talk about your cousin (opps, I meant girlfriend). Take your shitty life and phone and F-Off gay tarD!
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:20pm by Samsuck this