iClarified Comments
Comments
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using Pangu8 (Windows) [iOS 8.1]
Posted 7 hours ago by Sithtechnology
I am stuck in an apple boot loop. I restart and it keeps trying to load something, but stops. iPhone running super hot. Any suggestions?
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 7 hours ago by Farhan Qadir
I am using Macbook ..!! i am not able to find .dmg file to download Pangu8 ..!! Help
Microsoft Officially Announces Microsoft Band Powered by Microsoft Health [Video]
Posted 7 hours ago by FTW
What needs to satisfy? I just said about what more it does. What exactly can it forget? It blown away to me how you use things like the iphone on it for something small and personal. For me though, I want a camera on the top or right (as long as Apple can make it optional for left and right hand users. They can have left to).
Posted 7 hours ago by Abu Baker
How about latest Appsync? It is compatible with iOS 8.1? Help me..
Posted 7 hours ago by Hope 2
Based on the presentation, the feature on first gen Apple Watch is probably won't have the feature(s) I needed. I think I would get Fitbit Charge. But this Microsoft Band surprises me not only on the rich of features but also the price. As we know, MS would cut their product line in a heartbeat. But I guess I might give it a try if the review is good. When Apple release one with what I needed, I will switch. The first gen of Apple Watch is too expensive for my budget as well...
Virginia Court Rules Police Can Force You to Unlock Your Phone With Fingerprint
Posted 8 hours ago by Bugged Out
Isn't Virginia the state with draconian speeding laws....jail time for 20 mpg over or something?
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 8 hours ago by Htizzo
thnx nogoodnick
Posted 8 hours ago by FTW
So you just want a health tracker. Just wait until the apple watch comes.
Posted 8 hours ago by Hope 2
Sorry for some typos / grammars ... Forgot to proof read.
Posted 8 hours ago by Lees
Not yet but it's coming eventually
Posted 8 hours ago by Lees
An iTunes restore is recommended. No idea what happens if u try it on a software update.
Posted 8 hours ago by Lees
There is a link to download locations at the top of the article...
Posted 8 hours ago by Budsal.
Is this a tethered jailbreak? I had finally jailbroken and it worked fine. Then I got the idea to restart my phone and now I am looking at the apple logo startup screen forever. At least until I go to work tomorrow
Posted 8 hours ago by Lees