iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple Releases Apple TV Firmware Update 7.0.1
Posted 10 hours ago by No need for safari
No need for Safari on AppleTV. Just get AirMyPC software. It will let you to AirPlay Mirror your Windows computer screen and sound to the AppleTV. This way you can surf with your internet browser on your computer and mirror its screen to the appletv using AirMyPC software http://www.airmypc.com
AT&T is Locking Down the New Apple SIM After It's Activated on Their Network
Posted 10 hours ago by Jackson Browne
What is the point of ATT doing this? Just to be a-holes?
Ralph Nader Slams Tim Cook for Buying Back Stock Instead of Helping Impoverished Workers
Posted 10 hours ago by lvtovc
Hey Ralph NAder, have you seen this tie bit of news yet, Foxconn, formally known as Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. , is discussing a possible investment with the government of Zhengzhou, about 750 kilometers south of Beijing, according to people familiar with the talks. The two sides are discussing terms such as how to divide the investment, which could reach as much as 35 billion yuan ($5.7 billion), the people said. Wouldn't the money be better to spent on the wages of their employees!!
Viber Update Brings 'Seen' Message Status, Doodles, New Emoticons and More
Posted 10 hours ago by Par
Ive blocked someone on viber but they can still send messages that i see pop up and then disappear??? whats going on?
AT&T is Locking Down the New Apple SIM After It's Activated on Their Network
Posted 10 hours ago by Elchepr
True
Reviews of New iPad Air 2 [Video]
Posted 10 hours ago by Rashaad Sallie
Dont be an idiot - Im not a kid to be jailbreaking my device - I have a business to run and cant waste my time in JB, also if you read my biggest issue is the screen size so please inform me where jailbreaking will give me a 12-inch screen. Kids !!
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 10 hours ago by Jigs
I am trying since today morning but no luck. Each time I get error for the code...any idea?
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 10 hours ago by Whatever
Get free iTunes Gift Card $25 http://itunesboss.com/?ref=q17OGVfQc
Posted 10 hours ago by lvtovc
Wow, this shows us all why Ralph Nader, a five-time presidential candidate, has been soooo irrelevant in all his Presidential runs. Instead of sending this letter to the CEO of Foxconn he sends it to Tim Cook. Wow, Apple did you not know you should solve all the worlds problems with your excess cash. Once again let's concentrate and worry about all other countries inability to take care of their citizens, not those in our beautiful USA. This is why we love all politicians. Their interest is never those of the people of the United States.
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 11 hours ago by MarkM58
I found my first problem. There is a difference between the App Store and the Apple Store! Once I went to the APPLE STORE, it was simple. Get the lingo correct!
Posted 11 hours ago by Grerr
what would Jesus say about this?
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 11 hours ago by MarkM58
I am confused. I don't have a Store tab at the bottom of the page of my App Store app. When I call up Camera Plus it is $2.99
AT&T is Locking Down the New Apple SIM After It's Activated on Their Network
Posted 11 hours ago by Samsheep dropouts
You mean AT&T. To answer your question though, the point is to get lte signal and track data.
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 11 hours ago by Shreyz
Amazing, I got it free. The code is pre-populated automatically:-) thanks iclarified for superb updates
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12544 Next >>