iClarified Comments
Comments
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 5 hours ago by Antonio Silva
Why i have not seen this web site earlier, i spend a countless ours on on useless survey, survey is not the problem the problem was the bullsheet software but now i finally bypass my old icloud account which i forgot. Thank you Antonio.
Apple Announces iPhone 6 Launch in China on October 17th, Pre-Orders Start October 10th
Posted 5 hours ago by Justabrake
Did they say buy at your own risk
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 5 hours ago by Matt Hall
I solve my problem with iCloud activation screen lock with the software from this page. I use my iPhone 5s thanks to this guys: http://alturl.com/5gd3v
Apple Seeds iOS 8.1 Beta to Developers for Download and Testing
Posted 6 hours ago by Former iSheep
Keep seeding the bugs. lol
Apple Seeds iOS 8.1 Beta to Developers for Download and Testing
Posted 6 hours ago by Former iSheep
You won't be needing jailbreak anymore as new iOS is having full of bugs. If they continue like this, every person on planet will be able to jailbreak it. lololol
Two Kids Go iPhone 6 Bending in the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 6 hours ago by niether appler nor Samsung
People!!! Didnt u just see the phone bend? It was not applied that much pressure either. Sheeeezzz. And u still defending that crap? U are worse than politicians themselves!!
Apple Seeds iOS 8.1 Beta to Developers for Download and Testing
Posted 6 hours ago by K-odedo1
Jailbreakers are a sad sad joke now. Last two jailbreaks came bundled with with Chinese pirated software stores. Goes to show you the sorry state of that jailbreak community. Even Saurik doesn't even bother to update his own paid apps anymore for newer iPhones.
Posted 6 hours ago by Magwezie
Hey Apple, instead of launching in more countries, why not provide product to those where you launched I am in Australia and still waiting for new iPhone on the countries largest carrier!
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 6 hours ago by Donald Karn
My iPhone 4s works thanks to hack tool than i get from http://goo.gl/rdeSEN
The Ultimate iPhone Boot Test: 6 Plus vs. 6 vs. 5s vs. 5c vs. 5 vs. 4S vs. 4 vs. 3GS vs. 3G vs. 2G [Video]
Posted 6 hours ago by The Razzam
Yes I always wait to update the is until after a Jailbreak is released. But, let's fact it most of the Apple new features are copies of some jailbreak tweak - example folders, notifications, & custom keyboards all unofficial first :P
Apple Watch Goes on Display at the Colette Boutique in Paris [Photos]
Posted 6 hours ago by apple world
Wrist belts LOL use ur auto corrector in samdung duh
Two Kids Go iPhone 6 Bending in the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 6 hours ago by Dan
Lol don't go back!
Two Kids Go iPhone 6 Bending in the Apple Store [Video]
Posted 7 hours ago by Jack Black
Lmfao
Retina Display iMacs Could Launch Soon
Posted 7 hours ago by 8to6mac
Well I was planning to return it anyway as soon as this article came out. I will wait for the new one next month
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12379 Next >>