iClarified Comments
Comments
Leaked iPad Air Front Panel Features Integrated Display? [Photos]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 3:01am by ApplePwnt
Now it will cost 10x as much to replace. I hate integrated displays.
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 2:27am by Jailbroken iPhone
*Cough* be-ware h-heartbleed *cough*.
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 2:24am by sharon nathaniel
This sure looks ugly . Apple never makes ugly products.
Apple is Preparing iOS 7.1.1 Update, Testing iOS 8 [Chart]
Posted April 19, 2014 at 2:12am by iOS 7.1
Is there any hope of jailbreak in ios 7.1.1? I hope it comes without security patches that fixed jailbreak exploits.
Newly Discovered Malware Infects Jailbroken iPhones to Steal Apple IDs and Passwords
Posted April 19, 2014 at 1:15am by Mike
Wouldn't it be easier to just edit your host file to block your phone from communicating with those IPs? That's what I would do!
How to Put an iPhone Into DFU Mode
Posted April 19, 2014 at 12:18am by George
What do I do if I recently just JailBroke my iPhone 4 and its just the Apple Logo it stays for 10 or 20 seconds then it gets of and comes back 2 seconds after. Can anyone help me please??????
How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:59pm by dundas
I can't seem to figure out how to unlock my phone. I have 3gs with 6.1.6 modern firmware 5.16.08 I have jailbreak with redsn0w Installed Ultrasn0w I am stuck on "No service" Ive tried so many things I cant figure it out.
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:21pm by Samsuck this
As expected an idiot in an IOS website trying to troll on his shitty phone. I don't go to trailer park and talk about your cousin (opps, I meant girlfriend). Take your shitty life and phone and F-Off gay tarD!
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:20pm by Samsuck this
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:19pm by Samsuck this
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:18pm by Samsuck this
Eyefi Cloud Makes Newly Captured Photos Instantly Available Across Devices
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:02pm by Me
Eyefi is junk. Buggy software with unexpected consequences. After 6 months of unreliable use, I tossed my Eyefi card in the trash in frustration.
Posted April 18, 2014 at 11:00pm by AppleKunt
@Samsuck this:-----OMG Apple Junk was right, look at just all the Sh!t that is coming out your A$$, I would call that iDiarrhea. I recommend you AppleBismol you pig,
New iPhone 6 Renders Based on Leaked Cases and Schematics [Images]