iClarified Comments
Comments
Worldwide Tablet Market Grew 11% in Q2, iPad Lost Market Share [Chart]
Posted 5 hours ago by LOL
But you are lucky enought if you haven't sold anything yet that's been made in the 70s or a little later, it may be very rare in the future or you may get one for free at Christmas.
Worldwide Tablet Market Grew 11% in Q2, iPad Lost Market Share [Chart]
Posted 5 hours ago by Angel
just don't forget, that , in poor countries the can't afford an ipad . instead, the buy other 60% cheaper . its like mac and pc. anybody can buy a pc. buy, have to work hard to by a mac even the cheapest one.
Hands-On With a Working 'Wico6' iPhone 6 Clone [Video]
Posted 5 hours ago by Caleb
Where do you buy these?
Hands-On With a Working 'Wico6' iPhone 6 Clone [Video]
Posted 5 hours ago by Ren
Exactly what I thought, what if the flash was the same like the 5s, because this one looks like it works backwards, and the rings that were removed, why would they come back? This is one of many things I don't trust about i6 clones.
Hands-On With a Working 'Wico6' iPhone 6 Clone [Video]
Posted 5 hours ago by Jon
How can this be an iPhone 6 clone when the iPhone 6 doesn't exist yet at least for the public?
Apple Releases Public Beta of OS X Yosemite
Posted 5 hours ago by El Grande El Fuego
Oh, I thought they would send out e-mails !?! Well, after a LOT of reloads of the page, I finally managed to log-in... and start downloading, by clicking a redeem code :-) So, guess I am within the 1st mill. :-D Are you running it as main OS, or on a separate disk? I plan to run it from a 2Tb WD USB 3.0 external HDD, and if I like it, after testing, well enough to get rid of Mavericks, I'm installing it as my main OS.
Apple Releases Public Beta of OS X Yosemite
Posted 6 hours ago by Kr00
Don't worry about paying thieving developers, you can get all the beta releases here and not pay a cent. https://imzdl.com/index.php
Jimmy Kimmel Shows People a $20 Casio Watch, Tells Them It’s Apple iWatch [Video]
Posted 6 hours ago by Ren
"If it's Apple it's good." Well said.
Posted 6 hours ago by The almighty chuck Norris
No more of you and your jokes because you won't last a while in few years.
Worldwide Tablet Market Grew 11% in Q2, iPad Lost Market Share [Chart]
Posted 6 hours ago by Ren
With so many things iOS 8 is bringing, this will step up Apple's game along with IBM, so I doubt samshit will takeover the superior. Microscopic shit on the other hand, the can brag about how better they think they are even if that changes nothing even by a little, but they'll still won't make it any easier to figure out how scrambles the screwed Windoze 8 is so they don't have a chance either.
iH8Sn0w Releases R0bf0rdsn0w iCloud Activation Lock Bypasser?
Posted 6 hours ago by yb
ybprod56@gmail.com please send me
Posted 6 hours ago by Queen Barack Hussein Obama
I just so love my minions! Don't be scared of America's future no more! Hahahaha
Worldwide Tablet Market Grew 11% in Q2, iPad Lost Market Share [Chart]
Posted 6 hours ago by IBM
That's why we are with Apple, to keep them from having the wannabes win. Samsung never had a chance and nothing beats ipad as said when it comes to the 'best tablet' as mentioned by jd power.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 6 hours ago by Anastasia S
I bypass the activation on my iPhone 5 with software from this website: http://www.hacktivateiphone.com/ for me it works perfectly
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11919 Next >>