iClarified Comments
Comments
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 5 hours ago by SRASC
First thing I tried. No go. Always produces the same code.
AT&T is Locking Down the New Apple SIM After It's Activated on Their Network
Posted 5 hours ago by gabe
Just s new reason to not go AT&T.
NFC Chip in iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 is Reportedly a Secure Element for Apple Pay
Posted 5 hours ago by Fukron
And the 6 along with 6 plus?
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 5 hours ago by Anand
Close "App Store" app, restart and try again. It should work. This time App Store will generate new Redeem Code
Posted 5 hours ago by justabrake
Only charges you twice !
Viber 4.0 Released With Instant Hold and Talk, Message Forwarding, More
Posted 5 hours ago by Marko borota
Hi Since I updated viber, I cant record voice messages and it keeps saying I have to check if my microphone is being used elsewhere and if isnt. More imprtantly I cant even talk on viber, I cant hear anything and the line drops within seconds. My phone is sony xperia L. Viber made my connection with my dad and my friends the easiest way possible, but now I'm really frustrated. Plz do your best to fix this problem, I can't update to an older version. Thank you
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 5 hours ago by mnirish2003
Had to try it three times, eventually got it working. Cheers for the heads up on the freebie.
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 5 hours ago by mnirish2003
Same problem as other posters, code has been redeemed. Any work arounds?
Posted 5 hours ago by {Anthony{
Onward and Upward. #AppleNation
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 5 hours ago by KenTa
I also got the "code has already been redeemed" but then i closed the app store app and did it again and got it to work on my 2nd try. thanks!
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 5 hours ago by Jim
Have to be on iOS 8, so not for everyone :(
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 6 hours ago by sweden
I got it, thanks
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 6 hours ago by Ahmed
Me too same problem
Apple Offers Camera+ as a Free Download Via the Apple Store App
Posted 6 hours ago by SRASC
Same here. Code already redeemed.
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12542 Next >>