iClarified Comments
Comments
Microsoft Officially Announces Microsoft Band Powered by Microsoft Health [Video]
Posted 12 hours ago by Hope 2
Based on the presentation, the feature on first gen Apple Watch is probably won't have the feature(s) I needed. I think I would get Fitbit Charge. But this Microsoft Band surprises me not only on the rich of features but also the price. As we know, MS would cut their product line in a heartbeat. But I guess I might give it a try if the review is good. When Apple release one with what I needed, I will switch. The first gen of Apple Watch is too expensive for my budget as well...
Virginia Court Rules Police Can Force You to Unlock Your Phone With Fingerprint
Posted 12 hours ago by Bugged Out
Isn't Virginia the state with draconian speeding laws....jail time for 20 mpg over or something?
Pangu8 iOS 8.0 - 8.1 Jailbreak Released With Cydia Included!
Posted 13 hours ago by Htizzo
thnx nogoodnick
Posted 13 hours ago by FTW
So you just want a health tracker. Just wait until the apple watch comes.
Posted 13 hours ago by Hope 2
Sorry for some typos / grammars ... Forgot to proof read.
How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using Pangu8 (Windows) [iOS 8.1]
Posted 13 hours ago by Lees
Not yet but it's coming eventually
Posted 13 hours ago by Lees
An iTunes restore is recommended. No idea what happens if u try it on a software update.
Posted 13 hours ago by Lees
There is a link to download locations at the top of the article...
Posted 13 hours ago by Budsal.
Is this a tethered jailbreak? I had finally jailbroken and it worked fine. Then I got the idea to restart my phone and now I am looking at the apple logo startup screen forever. At least until I go to work tomorrow
Posted 13 hours ago by Lees
Glad to hear :)
Posted 13 hours ago by Lees
Yes, of course!
Posted 13 hours ago by Hope 2
There are more products on the market. Apple is not the first. Pebble has the similar kind of smart watch too. There are two or three kind of similar device on the market - One smart watch - like Pebble, Apple Watch, Samsung Gear and Moto 360. The other kind of like fitness tracker - Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit, Garmin and etc. The last kind of Fitness Tracker with some smart phone features - Samsung Gear Fit, Fitbit Charge HR/ Fitbit Surge, and etc. I see Microsoft Band is also belong to the last kind I mentioend. I personally like that one as it also has the sleep feature. Fitbit has it and I like it. I don't really need to wear it every time when I go out. But I am interested to wear it when I am at the gym or at sleep. That's how I found out that I was so busy at work and I actually sleep less than I thought; constantly. The graph also shows me the quality of sleep. Surprisingly it actually quite accurate (on Fitbit Flex ). I am interested to see how good on Micorosft Band.
Hackers Bypass Apple's iCloud Activation Lock
Posted 13 hours ago by Denis Rosal
bypass activation on your iphon easy and FREE www.hacktlvateiphone com
Virginia Court Rules Police Can Force You to Unlock Your Phone With Fingerprint
Posted 13 hours ago by Ren
It's like he didn't think of it. What a retard.
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12616 Next >>