iClarified Comments
Comments
ElcomSoft Phone Password Breaker Software Can Now Access Your iCloud Backups
Posted May 18, 2012 at 10:01pm by gg
I don't know what part you guys are missing, but you are definitely missing it. The title and the article does coincide. You use the software to retrieve the password, then you use that to log into icloud. That simple. Problem is, the software really isn't doing anything special with icloud, because ALL you need to log into icloud is the USERNAME and PASSWORD. After that you have full access. So technically, the software is only needed for the password
Waterproof iPhone Skin is Just 0.25mm Thick [Video]
Posted May 18, 2012 at 10:00pm by Jose
Just buy the life proof case and thats all you need, is not as bulky as the Otterbox and works excellent !!
ElcomSoft Phone Password Breaker Software Can Now Access Your iCloud Backups
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:59pm by Bleki
Now where the hell did you get the quoted line? Hey hill billy, read before you make any comments!
ElcomSoft Phone Password Breaker Software Can Now Access Your iCloud Backups
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:51pm by Jim
@GG I think you should read the title then the paragraph again and a again.... Cause title says password breaker software then paragraph says different....
Check Out the 'Secret' Room at Pixar, Frequented By Steve Jobs [Video]
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:49pm by Esdras
Can anyone tell me how they got in all that furniture thru that small vent????
Facebook Releases New 'Pages Manager' App for iPhone
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:40pm by Hu Jin Tao
How about fuckbook makes an App on any platform that actually works....
ElcomSoft Phone Password Breaker Software Can Now Access Your iCloud Backups
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:40pm by Hu Jin Tao
That's a great idea ! Count me in
ElcomSoft Phone Password Breaker Software Can Now Access Your iCloud Backups
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:34pm by gg
Read the damn article better before you post sarcasm
Pod2g Finds Way to Untether iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:17pm by Whaxt
Can you tell me when you plan to release the iPhone 4s 5.1.1 jailbreak?
Waterproof iPhone Skin is Just 0.25mm Thick [Video]
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:07pm by John
hahahahaha!!! Good one!!!!
Cicero Lets You Add Search Engines to iPhone Safari
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:07pm by RacerCX
Cicero doesn't appear to work on 5.1 or 5.1.1 as Cydia says it is not able to verify it is compatible.
ElcomSoft Phone Password Breaker Software Can Now Access Your iCloud Backups
Posted May 18, 2012 at 9:04pm by madcow
"allowing anyone who discovers your username and password " So... this password breaker requires you to supply the username and password? Maybe I should start a business like this. I could sell hot dogs but be sure to approach my business with both hotdog and bun please.
Pod2g Finds Way to Untether iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak for iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G
Posted May 18, 2012 at 8:55pm by f*#k you, that's my name...
Seriously? Yeah, as if I know pod2g... I'm sure it must be cool in your world to use text speak like a badass but it shows your not only one of the WHINEY B%#CHES here but the leader of surely the most ignorant ones as well. I'm just commenting on the tone of the comments, all whiney and me, me, me. Whatever, my 3Gs is JB cause it's the old bootROM and it's untethered for life. So eat it fool...oh and stop projecting your closeted fantasies on the rest of us.
Waterproof iPhone Skin is Just 0.25mm Thick [Video]
Posted May 18, 2012 at 8:36pm by Jared
stupid question.... How do you charge it? It looks like you've "sealed" the back of it, so it's not as easy to just pry off the bottom... Thoughts?
<< Previous 1 ... 7097 7098 7099 7100 7101 7102 7103 7104 7105 ... 12860 Next >>