SIM Interposer Provides Legally Questionable Unlock For All iPhone 4s [Video]

Show Article
Comments (24)
Thavisha - July 17, 2014 at 11:23am
I have an iphone 4s that is working with this device, and can someone please let me know, wheather if i update my software, will it malfunction?
Narssimha - March 18, 2011 at 2:00pm
Gents pls let me know how to get EEPROM CHIP in middle east UAE
Captain Sensible - March 18, 2011 at 8:01am
Waste emergency services\' time to unlock your phone? Come on guys, let\'s get some perspective on what\'s important in this world and not mess things up for others.
Mor - March 18, 2011 at 10:36am
there\'s no waste here. you just call it for 2 seconds no one needs to answer in such a short time so there\'s no waste at all. It just has to connect the network that\'s all.
Captain Sensible - March 18, 2011 at 1:19pm
When I had to (genuinely) call the emergency services last weekend the call was answered within half a second. No ringing. No delay. Start wasting their time with crap like this though...
mor - March 18, 2011 at 1:47pm
not where i live so i am fine.
xdrive - March 17, 2011 at 3:24pm
what is this? is this kind of a sim attachment again? like the ones for 3g iphone before? attache some chip to the micro sim?
mor - March 18, 2011 at 10:37am
yes exactly...
Mor - March 17, 2011 at 6:57am
Can someone explain me this part? 1. It works if A.your network handles 112 calls properly according to the GSM standard; B.they are tolerant to TSMI spoofing and does not actively validate your SIM again for incoming calls. What should i hear if I call 112?
Xpress - March 18, 2011 at 10:42am
..ti all depends on Country you are..... here (Angola) 112 does not work at all... !!!
DanCJ - March 17, 2011 at 6:51am
$50 for a dodgy unlock?? Can you not just pay your network for an official unlock? My official unlock only cost me £15.
FARP.Thor - March 17, 2011 at 8:27am
And what operator is that? Where did you buy the iPhone? This solution is valid for users like me, that have a iP4 that was bought in the US and, therefore, locked. Operators in Brazil tell me they can\'t unlock it, it has to be done at AT&T. If you managed to have your phone unlocked via Carrier, I bet you bought it from a store in your country.
DanCJ - March 17, 2011 at 8:47am
I got mine from an Apple store in the UK back when O2 had exclusivity. They charge £15 to unlock pay as you go phones, and they\'ll do ones on contract for free - but you\'re still bound by the contract.
Bernardo - March 17, 2011 at 10:50am
Did you unlock yours? How? Mine is 02.10.04 and still locked. I wish to get it the factory unlocked. I tried to call AT&T and Apple many times ask them to unlock my iP4 even if the charge me to pay a fee to have it unlocked.
DanCJ - March 17, 2011 at 11:12am
With O2 there\'s a standard online form you can fill in to unlock for £15. They do something behind the scenes and then the next tine you connect your phone to iTunes it automatically unlocks. Sounds like AT&T don\'t do that
Rod - March 20, 2011 at 1:28pm
Even AT&T doesnt unlock you phone here in the US. Regardless if you purchase without a plan.
MINH - March 17, 2011 at 3:07am
GEVEY Sim will be available for sale after March 18th or 21st.
Rahil - March 17, 2011 at 2:53am
I\'m from India n i want it to unlok my I4 at what time gey vey sim available.
Yankeet - March 21, 2011 at 3:14pm
Dude if it wotks then plz lemme know e1 i stay in india ,mumbai..or plz mail me at yankeet_kava@yahoo.com or plz call me at 9664463862 if u can thankyou....
Rahil - March 17, 2011 at 2:50am
Gey vey now available or what wher to buy it.
ashiqn - March 17, 2011 at 2:44am
i am from USA, i tried dialing 112.. and it was our emergency # as 911... would i have problem if i use this ///
WordPress App Gets New Today Extension for Stats
The WordPress app has been updated with a new...
Seth Rogen to Play Steve Wozniak in Upcoming Steve Jobs Movie?
Seth Rogen is being eyed to play Apple co-fou...
Pangu App Now Lets You Install Cydia, Updated Jailbreak Utility Will Be Available in 24 Hours
The Pangu app that is installed after jailbre...
Pangu8 Jailbreak With Cydia Included May Be Released Tomorrow
The PanguTeam has announced that it may relea...
Cydia Update Fixes Passcode Boot Freezing, Adds Multitasking and iPhone 6 Support, More
Saurik has just released an update to Cydia t...