SIM Interposer Provides Legally Questionable Unlock For All iPhone 4s [Video]

Show Article
Comments (24)
Thavisha - July 17, 2014 at 11:23am
I have an iphone 4s that is working with this device, and can someone please let me know, wheather if i update my software, will it malfunction?
Narssimha - March 18, 2011 at 2:00pm
Gents pls let me know how to get EEPROM CHIP in middle east UAE
Captain Sensible - March 18, 2011 at 8:01am
Waste emergency services\' time to unlock your phone? Come on guys, let\'s get some perspective on what\'s important in this world and not mess things up for others.
Mor - March 18, 2011 at 10:36am
there\'s no waste here. you just call it for 2 seconds no one needs to answer in such a short time so there\'s no waste at all. It just has to connect the network that\'s all.
Captain Sensible - March 18, 2011 at 1:19pm
When I had to (genuinely) call the emergency services last weekend the call was answered within half a second. No ringing. No delay. Start wasting their time with crap like this though...
mor - March 18, 2011 at 1:47pm
not where i live so i am fine.
xdrive - March 17, 2011 at 3:24pm
what is this? is this kind of a sim attachment again? like the ones for 3g iphone before? attache some chip to the micro sim?
mor - March 18, 2011 at 10:37am
yes exactly...
Mor - March 17, 2011 at 6:57am
Can someone explain me this part? 1. It works if A.your network handles 112 calls properly according to the GSM standard; B.they are tolerant to TSMI spoofing and does not actively validate your SIM again for incoming calls. What should i hear if I call 112?
Xpress - March 18, 2011 at 10:42am
..ti all depends on Country you are..... here (Angola) 112 does not work at all... !!!
DanCJ - March 17, 2011 at 6:51am
$50 for a dodgy unlock?? Can you not just pay your network for an official unlock? My official unlock only cost me £15.
FARP.Thor - March 17, 2011 at 8:27am
And what operator is that? Where did you buy the iPhone? This solution is valid for users like me, that have a iP4 that was bought in the US and, therefore, locked. Operators in Brazil tell me they can\'t unlock it, it has to be done at AT&T. If you managed to have your phone unlocked via Carrier, I bet you bought it from a store in your country.
DanCJ - March 17, 2011 at 8:47am
I got mine from an Apple store in the UK back when O2 had exclusivity. They charge £15 to unlock pay as you go phones, and they\'ll do ones on contract for free - but you\'re still bound by the contract.
Bernardo - March 17, 2011 at 10:50am
Did you unlock yours? How? Mine is 02.10.04 and still locked. I wish to get it the factory unlocked. I tried to call AT&T and Apple many times ask them to unlock my iP4 even if the charge me to pay a fee to have it unlocked.
DanCJ - March 17, 2011 at 11:12am
With O2 there\'s a standard online form you can fill in to unlock for £15. They do something behind the scenes and then the next tine you connect your phone to iTunes it automatically unlocks. Sounds like AT&T don\'t do that
Rod - March 20, 2011 at 1:28pm
Even AT&T doesnt unlock you phone here in the US. Regardless if you purchase without a plan.
MINH - March 17, 2011 at 3:07am
GEVEY Sim will be available for sale after March 18th or 21st.
Rahil - March 17, 2011 at 2:53am
I\'m from India n i want it to unlok my I4 at what time gey vey sim available.
Yankeet - March 21, 2011 at 3:14pm
Dude if it wotks then plz lemme know e1 i stay in india ,mumbai..or plz mail me at yankeet_kava@yahoo.com or plz call me at 9664463862 if u can thankyou....
Rahil - March 17, 2011 at 2:50am
Gey vey now available or what wher to buy it.
ashiqn - March 17, 2011 at 2:44am
i am from USA, i tried dialing 112.. and it was our emergency # as 911... would i have problem if i use this ///
CNN Compares the iPhone 6 Camera to One of Its Broadcast Cameras [Video]
CNN has posted a video comparing the camera o...
Hipstamatic Gets New 'Rotate' Button to Fix Photos Captured at Wrong Orientation
The Hipstamatic app has been updated with a n...
City of Cupertino Posts New Aerial Photo of Apple Campus 2 Construction
The City of Cupertino has posted an updated a...
Deep Organizational Issues Reportedly Holding Back iCloud Development
Deep organizational issues are reportedly hol...
App Store Downloads Increased 42% in October [Chart]
Following the release of iOS 8 and the iPhone...