How to Downgrade Your Baseband Using KiPhone

Show Article
Comments (49)
Elania - March 15, 2012 at 3:28pm
I wish to express some arpieciatpon to the writer for rescuing me from such a instance. After looking through the search engines and meeting views which were not helpful, I believed my life was over. Existing without the solutions to the difficulties you've sorted out as a result of your good posting is a serious case, and those that might have negatively affected my entire career if I had not discovered your web page. Your personal competence and kindness in playing with every part was invaluable. I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come upon such a stuff like this. I can at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for the reliable and sensible help. I will not think twice to suggest the blog to anybody who should receive guidelines about this matter.
Angela - March 18, 2012 at 3:58am
I have observed that over the csruoe of creating a relationship with real estate entrepreneurs, you'll be able to get them to understand that, in every single real estate deal, a commission rate is paid. In the end, FSBO sellers tend not to save the payment. Rather, they try to win the commission simply by doing a strong agent's job. In completing this task, they commit their money and time to complete, as best they could, the assignments of an realtor. Those assignments include exposing the home by marketing, offering the home to willing buyers, making a sense of buyer desperation in order to make prompt an offer, arranging home inspections, taking on qualification investigations with the mortgage lender, supervising maintenance tasks, and facilitating the closing.
lipsinkinghaircut - July 2, 2011 at 1:07am
This is all I see: "Loading zibri.dat. i386 Searching for iPhone... USBMuxListenerCreate: No such file or directory" for iPhone 3g.
Farzan - April 27, 2009 at 5:29am
hi. i am farzan jalali from iran. i update iphone 3g frmware to 2.2.1 . now change baseband to 2.30 and no sim alert. plz help me. tnx
Gloria - May 15, 2009 at 11:06am
pero te ayudo si no dejas correo electronico para comunicarnos Gloria
Gloria - May 15, 2009 at 11:17am
mi correo gloria_maria73@hotmail.com para ayudar Gloria
eduardo - December 30, 2009 at 7:32am
arreglar
Gynejt B - April 24, 2009 at 9:51am
Hi There ! I have update the version 3.0 Os ( newest iphone os ) but that bring me a problem with baseband , so i want to ask how can i downgrade 04.05.04_g to 02.30 ?? please answer me , Bye.
d(HouseR)b - April 16, 2009 at 10:59pm
Hey guys, please clarify me this...this tool allows you to downgrade 2g firmwares or 3g also? Because y tried everything on my 3G iphone and it gets stuck in \"Entering Recovery Mode\"...i already tried and got bricked...only thing was to restore the custom ipsw but still with the 2.2.1 baseband...i got into the iphone.forums.de site but i can\'t read german :-(
sunny - April 1, 2009 at 1:58pm
can i downgrade baseband 2.30.03 to 2.28.00. im on orange uk using 16GB iphone 3g!
ai - February 15, 2009 at 12:26am
if your iphone is tuned into an ipod touch, if u have no signals and itunes is rejecting your phone and if any of unlocking programmes like iliberty is not helping, u will ind your peace with this little zip file. no matter how u did it, if ur baseband is changed to 04.05.04_g and u want to downgrade it, this works and this is the simplest way that works also. after u download the file, rght click on it and click on extract to****filename****. than click on the \'ziphone patched by kiremik\' file with orange logo. if u tray to run the ile in winzip without extracting, it will not work properly.
pepz - November 14, 2008 at 3:48am
kIREmK please help i just cant run the ZiPhoneOSX patched by kIREmK 04.05.04_G [En] what should i do???
pepz - November 14, 2008 at 3:45am
well , same F problem, i just follow this tutorial but when im tryin to open the ZiPhoneOSX patched by kIREmK 04.05.04_G [En] it crashes and the stupid system tell me the application quits, its F 2.44 in the morning and im tired of this problem , is there any other place to download this patch or what can i do, i need my F phone back!!!! please help!!! email pepe@4tercios.com
v - October 15, 2008 at 9:10pm
ok ive done everything. no lie. i accidently upgraded my itunes to 8 and my iphone to 2.0 . ive restored with winpwn and pwnage. and then i used ibrikr and nothing worked so i downgraded to 1.1.4 and got iliberty and ziphone. all of them unlock and jailbreak my phone and add apps which is awesome. but i get no signal no lie. ive gone on google and youtube and it says to download kiphone. i have downloaded kiphone for both mac and windows. i have a windows. and nothing works! kiphone always gives me a damn error message. i cannt downgrade my baseband! i dunno wtf is wrong with this ive restored my phone like a thousand times and unlocked it. ive been here for days and days and no1 knows what to do. i had it working last night but i realized the wrong sim was in and when i pulled it out the phone stopped working. i dunno wtf is wrong with this kiphone but i am getting no signal and have no idea what to do anymore!!! someone please email me at vanessa_dubon@yahoo.com.
Waze GPS App Gets Improved Voice Guidance, Bug Fixes, More
The popular Waze GPS app has been updated wit...
Shazam Releases New Always-On Music Recognition App for Mac OS X
Shazam has brought its music recognition serv...
FCC Chairman Voices Concerns Over Verizon's Plan to Throttle Unlimited 4G LTE Customers
FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler has written a letter...
Facebook Pages Manager App Now Lets You See Star Ratings and Reviews on Your Page
The Facebook Pages Manager app has been updat...
How to Stream Movie and Video Torrents to the Apple TV Using TorrenTV
These are instructions on how to stream movie...