The Converge USB Charging Hub lets you charge multiple iOS devices simultaneously.
Before the dawning of the age of IKEA, all our dorm rooms and apartments were graced with the furniture wunderkind called the futon. It was a sofa! It was a bed! It was a place to pile clean laundry until you got around to folding it. So useful, our futon. Simple and useful.
Converge is the futon of charging hubs. Its white folds remind us of a bendy futon mattress, but it has the added feature of a slot to slip in charging cables. With the help of soft TPE grips, cables stay nestled out of sight behind Converge. Just plug the power source into your nearest outlet and you can charge up to 4 USB devices while they chill out on Converge's curvy frame.
● Your devices will feel right at home snuggling on Converge
● Stows cables in the back, out of sight
● Includes 4 USB outlets
● Curved to let your devices nestle comfortably while charging
● Powered with an external power source (110-240v)
● Manages charging cables for both bottom-connected (iPad, iPhone, etc) and side-connected (cameras, other phones, etc) accessories
● Compatibility: Charges most USB devices. Will not work with Blackberry Torch, Blackberry Curve, or the Barnes & Noble Nook.
● Dimensions: approx. 12" x 4" x 5"
You can purchase Converge from ThinkGeek for $39.99.
Read More [via iMore]