Liquid Metal iPhone 6th Generation Concept [Images]

Show Article
Comments (34)
lol - March 28, 2013 at 2:37pm
i love the iphones but why dont u all shut the f*ck up especially the f*ckin designer guy he just takes the f*ckin p*ss f*ckin son of a b**ch cunt if shuts the f*ck up then maybe every1 else will 2
Designer - May 3, 2012 at 7:11am
YOU GUYS PISS ME THE FUCK OFF !!! This is a concept. I thin the design is nice. Most of you don't like it but if Apple released the iPhone 5 to look exactly like this then ALL OF YOU will be back up Apple's ASS saying what a good design. If any of you can do better then do so, else Shut the fuck up and have a little bit of respect for the people who take the time out to do these designs just because they love what they do. The comments here show me just how ignorant you people are - like "why is the logo there?" etc. Would it have made a difference if the logo was at the bottom? If Apple put the logo at the bottom in the first place then it would have been fine - you all have Apple Ass Crust on your lips. Oh and the next reply to my comment - if it is bad - then fuck you too. How much more can a new phone be designed? its like saying "redesign the circle" - there have been millions of designs throughout the years and chances are that you will design something that was thought of or done conceptually by someone. I BET when the iPhone 5 comes out there will be some count who will say that Apple copied someone - there will probably even be another lawsuit. So bottom line is that all those who have their shoelaces sticking out of Apple's ass - YOU CAN ONLY WISH YOU HAD APPLES MONEY or ARE PART OF THE APPLE FAMILY. lol - cunts
Ricci - May 3, 2012 at 2:14pm
I take it that you the one that design this. If you didn't shut the fuck up. These ppl can say whatever they want to say.
Designer - May 3, 2012 at 6:41pm
@Ricci - so in other words because didn't design it then I should shut the fuck up? Did you design it? If not then you took the words right out of my ass. All I'm saying, if you Mr Rick Asley, read properly, is that people don't appreciate design. Cant people just say "nice design" or "The design lacks such and such" ? but NOOOOOOO you will get uneducated comments from people who don't even care who the fuck you are. If that was the next iPhone - I'd buy it, and so would every other dick face that had something bad to say. This forum/thread has nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. Can you Mr Assley give a good review of the design? lets hear it.
Jared - May 3, 2012 at 6:55pm
The rod up your ass has a rod up it's ass. Take a fucking chill pill you spazzoid.
Ricci - May 3, 2012 at 9:00pm
First off asswhole. I like the concept of that phone and of course I will buy. But you can't stop ppl from telling their opinion of it. Who are you? Just another person commenting right?
Ricci - May 3, 2012 at 9:02pm
That's just like me asking you to stay off this app/site which I don't own.
jaysee - May 3, 2012 at 6:48am
I think some of you may have missed the part where no one said this was an Apple design. It is a concept created by a lab that has absolutely nothing to do with Apple. So comments like "It's fake" or "Apple is being stupid designing something like this" are pretty useless. PD to the designer: Terrible design, bigger phones make no sense, what happend to portability in cellphones? Why would I want a device that hardly fits in my pocket?
Dan - May 2, 2012 at 6:50pm
Please can we leave designs to Ive?
iCIarified - May 2, 2012 at 4:44pm
New ULTRASN0W UNLOCK RELEASED. http://adf.ly/82JTb
Parmod verma - May 2, 2012 at 3:33pm
Concept can be changed
Barick - May 2, 2012 at 5:37am
Wow is a great HTC... Fuckers Its a simple copy of some HTC phones. WTF whityou?
Ann - May 2, 2012 at 3:55pm
WTF WITH you HTC looser? Apple = perfection HTC = Devastation Rhime and poem go together...... HTC Is an Iphone joke replica:-)))
Mr. F - May 2, 2012 at 2:53am
Nice solid concept, but IMHO, 4.5" screen is too big for a phone..
Mr. F - May 2, 2012 at 2:53am
Nice solid concept, but IMHO, 4.5" scrren is too big for a phone..
Mike - May 2, 2012 at 2:29am
Looks exactly like a Samsung Galaxy S2.
HO - May 2, 2012 at 10:08pm
...damn u!!!!, I was going to say that!!!, first pic and then I was looking at my phone in awe......wtf!!!!....phones will always look the same like it or not mApple is the only retarded company that thinks different....no wonder the fkn motto...
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Apple to Disable SSL 3.0 Support on the Apple Push Notification Service on October 29th
Apple has announced that due to a security is...
iPad Air 2 Teardown Reveals A8X Processor, 2GB of RAM, Smaller Battery [Photos]
Check out this teardown of the new iPad Air 2...
FXNOW App is Updated With Every Simpsons Episode Ever
The FXNOW app has been updated with the abili...
Yahoo Mail App Gets Travel & Event Notifications
The Yahoo Mail app for iOS has been updated w...
Saurik Releases iOS 8 Version of Cydia for Manual Download
Saurik has released an iOS 8 compatible versi...