Although Sparrow, a popular email client for iOS and OSX, has been acquired by Google, a minor update to the app was made available via the Mac App Store today.
Sparrow is a minimal e-mail application designed to keep things simple and efficient.
No gimmicks here... just your mail and nothing else.
What's New In This Version:
- improved performance when loading huge conversations
- URL in subject can be clicked
- date and subject in headers can be selected
- improved avatar in message cells
- improved IMAP compatibility
- brazilian localization
- fixed progress indicator in message view
- fixed crash when loading some HTML messages
- fixed crash with POP accounts fixed
You can purchase Sparrow from the App Store for $9.99.