How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)

Show Article
Comments (35)
zuvi - January 21, 2015 at 2:54am
hi dear,i have lost my apple iphon imei nnumber pliz.. help me to download imei no.
Susan Bilderman - February 9, 2015 at 5:55pm
I need this service. How much? The iPhone I brought off craigslist got blocked after 1 week now tmobile says the IMEI is on the blacklist. Will this service make my iPhone work again?
Rosie - February 12, 2015 at 6:18am
Ho I have a iPhone 6 plus on EE network uk, the one i number is blacklisted... Can you remove this please? Please get back to me asap thanks
dogan - January 9, 2015 at 8:35pm
how to change imei for iphone 4s rnickeymause@gmail.com
raquimoo - December 1, 2014 at 10:29am
My Iphone 5 was stolen and blocked does this mean the person that stole my phone can get into it?
Richard donn - November 28, 2014 at 12:20pm
Hey guys,I've got a imei barred xperia z1 is there a programme I can use to get this sorted and if not do you know any country's that blocked uk imei's work in so that I could try and recoup the money I've lost buying it from an idiot!!!!
Chloe Jayne - November 11, 2014 at 10:04pm
Black I phone 5 for sale, just been swapped at the Apple Store so is fresh and unused, 16GB unlocked and unblocked .. Selling as I upgraded to I phone 6. Willing to sell via Paypal so everyone is covered. Offers please!
Rexyze - November 10, 2014 at 12:59pm
I have an ipad 3 with icloud activation lock, can this bypass the activation lock?
Man123456789 - November 7, 2014 at 5:19am
Hey I have a iPod that needs a apple id from the previous owner, how can i unlock it ? i contacted the owner but she doesn't remember any of the information on the apple devices. please help,cheers.
asfahan ahmed - October 31, 2014 at 5:01pm
hey i have lost my iphone5s. some one change that imei no. or not...
Apple Helper - November 11, 2014 at 8:50am
I can help you with your lost iphone 5 just tell me your apple id and password to scan it to find out where its at to then send you a location.
Billy rowlands - October 29, 2014 at 12:22pm
hi there I bought a EE iPhone 5c and the carrier blocked the phone after a week of me buying it I'm wondering if it could be fixed? cheers
Apple Helper - November 11, 2014 at 8:52am
Yes there is a way with the iphone, very easy to bypass.
Dalton Avenarius - November 21, 2014 at 2:29am
how do you bypass it?
happysanchez - October 28, 2014 at 1:21pm
Tengo un iphone 5s bloqueado x el imei, este programa cambia ese imei? Y si es asi, en donde consigo un imei nuevo?
Apple to Announce Q2 FY15 Earnings on April 27th
Apple will announce Q2 FY15 earnings on April...
Fast & Furious: Legacy Arrives on the App Store
The new Fast & Furious: Legacy game has launc...
Apple Releases Sixth Beta of OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 to Developers
Apple has seeded the sixth beta of OS X Yosem...
Google Drive App Gets Auto Camera Roll Backup, Access to Google+ Photos
Google has updated its Google Drive app for i...
Facebook Messenger Update Brings Support for Third-Party Apps
Facebook has updated Messenger with support f...