How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)

Show Article
Comments (35)
zuvi - January 21, 2015 at 2:54am
hi dear,i have lost my apple iphon imei nnumber pliz.. help me to download imei no.
Susan Bilderman - February 9, 2015 at 5:55pm
I need this service. How much? The iPhone I brought off craigslist got blocked after 1 week now tmobile says the IMEI is on the blacklist. Will this service make my iPhone work again?
Rosie - February 12, 2015 at 6:18am
Ho I have a iPhone 6 plus on EE network uk, the one i number is blacklisted... Can you remove this please? Please get back to me asap thanks
dogan - January 9, 2015 at 8:35pm
how to change imei for iphone 4s rnickeymause@gmail.com
raquimoo - December 1, 2014 at 10:29am
My Iphone 5 was stolen and blocked does this mean the person that stole my phone can get into it?
Richard donn - November 28, 2014 at 12:20pm
Hey guys,I've got a imei barred xperia z1 is there a programme I can use to get this sorted and if not do you know any country's that blocked uk imei's work in so that I could try and recoup the money I've lost buying it from an idiot!!!!
Chloe Jayne - November 11, 2014 at 10:04pm
Black I phone 5 for sale, just been swapped at the Apple Store so is fresh and unused, 16GB unlocked and unblocked .. Selling as I upgraded to I phone 6. Willing to sell via Paypal so everyone is covered. Offers please!
Rexyze - November 10, 2014 at 12:59pm
I have an ipad 3 with icloud activation lock, can this bypass the activation lock?
Man123456789 - November 7, 2014 at 5:19am
Hey I have a iPod that needs a apple id from the previous owner, how can i unlock it ? i contacted the owner but she doesn't remember any of the information on the apple devices. please help,cheers.
asfahan ahmed - October 31, 2014 at 5:01pm
hey i have lost my iphone5s. some one change that imei no. or not...
Apple Helper - November 11, 2014 at 8:50am
I can help you with your lost iphone 5 just tell me your apple id and password to scan it to find out where its at to then send you a location.
Billy rowlands - October 29, 2014 at 12:22pm
hi there I bought a EE iPhone 5c and the carrier blocked the phone after a week of me buying it I'm wondering if it could be fixed? cheers
Apple Helper - November 11, 2014 at 8:52am
Yes there is a way with the iphone, very easy to bypass.
Dalton Avenarius - November 21, 2014 at 2:29am
how do you bypass it?
happysanchez - October 28, 2014 at 1:21pm
Tengo un iphone 5s bloqueado x el imei, este programa cambia ese imei? Y si es asi, en donde consigo un imei nuevo?
Turn Your Power Outlet Into an iPhone Charger With This Simple Cover [Video]
SnapPower Charger is a power outlet cover pla...
Apple Pay Adoption is at 11% but 68% Have Encountered Problems at Check-Out [Report]
A new report from Phoenix Marketing has found...
Amazon Lets You Order Products With the Press of a Real Physical Button [Video]
Amazon has introduced the Amazon Dash Button,...
Apple Tells Developers It's Time to Submit Their Apple Watch Apps
Apple has announced that it's time for develo...
Amazon is Now Selling Home Services [Video]
Amazon has announced today the launch of Amaz...