Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From

Show Article
Comments (1224)
Steve Lovemore - 15 hours ago
I am trying to restore a iPhone 4s model A1387 (GSM). Which firmware should I choose?
khaled_rohman - July 27, 2014 at 10:22pm
i am using iphone 4 -16gb which firmwar should i choose?
congquyen - July 28, 2014 at 8:17pm
You must restore FW boot 3,1
hashli - 4 hours ago
go to www.kittyra1n.com to restore iphone if u do not want itunes to do it. its free.
finley millichip - July 23, 2014 at 6:12pm
hi can someone please contact me on facebook, finley millichip, I have tired to jailbreak my phone and now ive done 1 wrong mistake, when i unlock my screen its shows the "sim Locked" and then it freezes and then it re starts to the home screen
tahirshan - July 20, 2014 at 6:14am
hi gayes ineed help how to bypasse iclud id
Lance - July 19, 2014 at 4:16pm
These older firmwares do no work because they all need to be verified with apple before you can restore. Is there any way to restore without having to verify or have apple "sign" apple?
Polo - July 18, 2014 at 7:01am
hello lots of firmware, whats is the firmware should i download for my iphone 3gs? Pls help me thanks.
Christian Widmer - July 16, 2014 at 11:47pm
Hi guys I need help. I download this firewall iPhone6,1_7.1.2_11D257_Restore.ipsw and everything going good, but on the step # 10 Jailbreak software say : Sorry, the version of iOS (11D257) of the attaches device is not supported . please tell me what I need to do. Thanks
PMD - July 21, 2014 at 6:34pm
I found this in my computer's recycling bin after the s/o used my itunes/computer...what is this file? I'm not very computer savvy... iPhone6,1_7.1.1_11D201_Restore
PMD - July 21, 2014 at 6:52pm
PMD - July 21, 2014 at 8:30pm
itayo - July 13, 2014 at 3:49pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for permanent factory unlocks - sim free your mobile phone. It is the cheapest one i found, give it a try .
stalker589 - July 8, 2014 at 9:13pm
Can I downgrade an IP5s from 7.1.2 to 7.1?
divesh - July 15, 2014 at 6:57pm
No you cannot do that, btw why in the world would you need to do that? 7.1.2 is just the same thing with various fixes.
Kia - July 20, 2014 at 6:07am
I need to do the same as my iphone 4s hanged on the connect to iTunes mode. it started after upgrading to 7.1.2. for few days it just restarted and now hanged on to the screen of connect to iTunes. what to do now?
Al-Amin Telecom - July 8, 2014 at 5:19am
Thank's So Good Job
1 2 3 4 5 ... 72 Next >>
Benchmarks for the Newly Updated Retina Display MacBook Pros [Charts]
Primate Labs has posted benchmarks for the ne...
New Mid-2014 MacBook Pro Unboxing Photos, SSD Benchmark Results
OWC has gotten a hold of the new mid-2014 Ret...
Plants vs. Zombies 2 Gets 'Dark Ages Part 2' Update
The Dark Ages Part 2 update to Plants vs. Zom...
Apple Support Page Hints at Upcoming Mac Mini Refresh
An Apple Support page may have inadvertently ...
Kindle App Gets Support for Placeholders, Notes Export, Wikipedia Smart Lookup
The Amazon Kindle app has been updated with s...