Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From

Show Article
Comments (1356)
m041633n - 18 hours ago
Please seed this in torrent also
omer kir - June 26, 2015 at 12:53pm
Hi, i bought i new Iphone 4s 64gb. It came with ios 5.0.1. I wonder if Is it possible to update to 6.1.3 ? Can i do it by downloading Ios 6.1.3 setup on internet by manuel update. Thank in advance..
Lam Thai - June 21, 2015 at 3:41am
Firmware 8.3 for iPhone 5s GSM not suitable for the iPhone that i used. Please check it again.
Jessica Davis - June 15, 2015 at 10:04pm
Can I downgrade from 8.3 to anything else on a 5c??? If so, how?! I'm getting stuck everywhere I turn.
K.B - June 3, 2015 at 9:59pm
It might just be easier to run a DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) 1. Connect Device to iTunes 2. Press and hold the sleep/wake button (power) and Home button until the device powers off. 3. When the device has powered off release sleep/wake button and hold the home button until the device enters recovery mode. 4. select Restore and Update device and iTunes will download the firmware files for the specified device connected to the PC/Mac and restore on its own accord
Khan g - May 24, 2015 at 11:01am
can anyone send me the coustom ipsw 4.2.1 file.i am making coustom throgh redsnow but it did"n worked...please send me
Son Ha - May 26, 2015 at 11:38am
Do you have email?. I can send to you.
Jessica Davis - June 15, 2015 at 9:52pm
redsn0w is giving me all kinds of problems. I'm trying to downgrade to 7.0.4 on a 5c. I'm trying to downgrade. I follow the instructions here: http://www.iclarified.com/25227/how-to-downgrade-your-iphone-3gs-from-ios-6x-to-ios-5x-windows When I select an IPSW to restore to I get this error: "Restoring for this IPSW isn't currently available" Now, when I downloaded the file, I did have to rename it from .zip to .ipsw. If I go to Extras and Select ISPW and then select one I get the error: "That IPSW is not supported by this version of redsn0w. Fingerprint: 748392hhreiowu (that's not the real fingerprint. I'm just not typing that out) What am I doing wrong?
Jessica Davis - June 15, 2015 at 9:57pm
Also, if I go to fetch SHSH blobs I get "unexpected error" when following instructions to go into DFU mode.
Tansif - May 18, 2015 at 3:29pm
I updated my Iphone 5s ver Camera Focus 8.3 then it is not working, what is the problem with someone else
mark tower - May 12, 2015 at 1:58am
Iphone6 plus 53 erro ple help me iso 8.3
Jozef A - May 10, 2015 at 9:21am
Hello there :) somebody can help me please. I have an iphone 5s 16G , which firmware has this phone ( which firmware I should use for an 5s 16G) ????? Somebody knows
Ryota Yuuki - May 8, 2015 at 3:10am
you can downgrade ios 7.1.2 to 7.1.0 right ?
1 2 3 4 5 ... 81 Next >>
Apple Keeps Gaining U.S. Smartphone Share [Chart]
Apple is continuing its slow gain of U.S. sma...
Eminem Drops 'Phenomenal' Music Video as Apple Music Exclusive
Eminem has released the music video for 'Phen...
Download the Original Infinity Blade Game for Free
Chair Entertainment Group has made the origin...
How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 5G Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.4]
Instructions on how to jailbreak your iPod To...
Leaked Image of BlackBerry's Upcoming Android Phone?
An image of the rumored BlackBerry smartphone...