Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From

Show Article
Comments (1171)
Orj - April 14, 2014 at 8:27pm
oh this is cool I was gifted a iTunes Card Code and it worked! You get it completely free from http://freeitunesforever.com
muhammad arslan hanif - April 3, 2014 at 9:51am
hi i have apple 3g 8gb iphone with a software version 4.1 i just want to upgrade it to 4.2.1 what steps should be done to upgrade it ???? can anybody help me for this very serious issue that i am facing..
terry - March 30, 2014 at 9:21pm
Hi I have a 5 ios 7.0 I tried evasi0n 7.0.8 and now stuck in loop, iTunes wants to update, is there a way to restore to 7.0
kaii - March 26, 2014 at 12:15pm
Please help. Iphone 4 8g cdma verizion, it updadted to ios 7.1 and i want 7.0.4 back!! please help!! if anyone can help or tell me what to do please .
rahul - April 12, 2014 at 6:14am
Hi kail I am apple support person not possible 7.1 to 7.0.4 because this is apple iOS only for update 7 iOS not downgrade you are try it but you iPhone is completely dead so i say not try it
S0N_0F_A_S0N - April 16, 2014 at 5:52pm
Lmao "apple support person"
arliss - March 23, 2014 at 3:08am
it keeps saying its not supported i have and ipone 5c
carl1966 - March 17, 2014 at 10:16am
Hi all, can anyone hekp me out here, i have an iphone 5 ips 7.1 i have downloaded the GSM and the GSM+CDMA versions but everytime i try to restore my phone in itunes it keeps coming back software incompatible! any ideas? Cheers Carl
grandpa_ro - March 17, 2014 at 12:52pm
update itunes
carl1966 - March 17, 2014 at 1:59pm
Hi grandpa, itunes is up todate
jean renel saint felix - April 8, 2014 at 1:19pm
just download another ios is really easy
tun - March 11, 2014 at 4:18am
anyone can give me md5 for 7.1.0 (5 GSM+CDMA) ? my connection worse and keep retrying download, so i want to make sure if the file that i downloaded not corrupt. thanks!
itaym1 - March 9, 2014 at 6:13pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com Great site for permanent factory unlocks - sim free your mobile phone. It is the cheapest one i found, give it a try.
itaym1 - March 9, 2014 at 6:12pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for permanent factory unlocks - sim free your mobile phone. It is the cheapest one i found, give it a try.
nazzi - March 5, 2014 at 2:45am
nancy: I have an Iphone 5, how do I download the Software Update iOS7.0.6 general software update
1 2 3 4 5 ... 68 Next >>
Scramble With Friends Gets New Leaderboards, Mega Inspire Boost, New Menu, More
Scramble With Friends has been updated with n...
Facebook 9.0 Released for iOS
Facebook has released a new version of its ap...
RadioShack Drops iPhone 5s Price to $99 Starting Tomorrow
Starting tomorrow RadioShack is dropping the ...
Eyefi Cloud Makes Newly Captured Photos Instantly Available Across Devices
Eyefi has announced Eyefi Cloud, a private ph...
Completely Rebuilt Flickr 3.0 App Released for iPhone [Download Now]
Yahoo has released Flickr 3.0, a completely r...