Where To Download iPhone Firmware Files From

Show Article
Comments (1281)
AndreiAlmasan - October 13, 2014 at 7:20pm
Can i use one of these firmware to downgrade my Iphone 4S from 8.0 to 6.X? Thanks
Per - October 20, 2014 at 6:53pm
No, Apple does not sign earlier iOS versions for your phone.
Superbollocks - October 12, 2014 at 3:31pm
iClarified - Always my goto place for IOS downloads. I'm just trying to upgrade my wife's 4S to 8.0.2. iTunes states a four hour download time. I got it from here in 6 minutes. It's a no-brainer. Use this site instead folks!
Paul Crawford - October 9, 2014 at 7:38am
Hi you can get the lastes Apple Firware files and all the jailbreak software for every version at http://www.rigidtuber.com
rich bui - October 3, 2014 at 10:34am
error
krupal9492 - October 13, 2014 at 5:16pm
\\how to remove ios 8.02 and i wan ti back my old version ios 7.1.2 so which way i will apply
baig baba - October 15, 2014 at 8:32pm
how to back 7.1.1 v u apply
Neal2799 - October 1, 2014 at 10:04pm
My iPhone has the blue screen every time i try to restore it. I am able to get it into recovery mode. Though when the firmware is loaded half way, the blue screen pops up and the phone restarts. Any ideas?
hashli - October 12, 2014 at 4:56pm
wat iphone model 2/3/4/5/6!
zokm - October 1, 2014 at 5:05pm
لفقث
SYSCheck - October 1, 2014 at 4:18pm
On the dutch page the update files aren't updated yet. Does it matter if I use english ipsw files or do I need to use the dutch files (which means I have to wait) ?
Djamila Bousksou - September 30, 2014 at 4:29pm
I tried to go back to iOS 7.1.1 from 8.0.2 on my 4S but it wouldn't work as it 'wasn't compatible' =(
ganesh3g - October 7, 2014 at 7:15pm
First install TinyUmbrella.exe on your PC.then connect your iPhone.in the TinyUmbrella window there is option that SAVE BLOBS.click it.and wait.downgraded versions are downloaded in the same window.click the LOG button.and click the START TSS SERVER.and wait for a movement.and the end of window you will observed that TSS started successfully.over.just open the HTTP://GS.APPLE.COM.and then open iTunes and select shift restore and select the firmware.you will be downgraded to old iOS.
alpiniste - October 20, 2014 at 3:01pm
you cannot downgrade without having thought about this before the upgrade. check for details here
Des - September 28, 2014 at 12:19pm
Can I downgrade from ios8 to ios7 for iphone 4s?
Djamila Bousksou - September 30, 2014 at 4:26pm
It didn't work for my 4S =(
sharr - October 4, 2014 at 4:53pm
whats this incompatibility thing im trying to upgrade my ipad 2 from 6.1 to 7.1.2 using the right firmware but itunes gives firmware incompatibility i dont know what to do plzzz helppp
DannyKwong - September 27, 2014 at 8:28pm
I have an IPAD 2 with ios 5.1.1. Can I upgrade to ios 7.1.2 even Apple has stopped signing it? Could somebody let me know how?
1 2 3 4 5 ... 76 Next >>
The High-End Retina iMac is Faster Than the Low-End Mac Pro [Chart]
The high-end Retina display iMac is faster th...
These Are the Card Issuers That Currently Support Apple Pay [Chart]
Apple Pay works with most of the major credit...
Apple Releases iTunes Connect App With Support for iOS 8, Touch ID Sign-In
Apple has released an update to the iTunes Co...
T-Mobile to Start Taking iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 Pre-Orders Tomorrow
T-Mobile has announced that it open up pre-or...
Google Play Music App Gets Updated With Songza Integration
Google has announced that its updated the Goo...