Where To Download iPad Firmware Files From

Show Article
Comments (86)
TRISTAN - March 31, 2014 at 5:27pm
hi i installed evasi0n on ipad 2 gsm 7.0.4. i would like to reinstall the original firmware 7.0.4 but it says that it not compatible the firmware is ipad2,2_7.0.4 CAN U HELP ME
Old Soul - March 16, 2014 at 6:32pm
How do I install these files there not showing up under itunes ?
Nikhil - March 13, 2014 at 2:26am
Upgraded to 7.1(11D167) on iPad Air cellular, but when i run Evasi0n, it says that the version is not supported for Jailbreak, anyone else facing this issue?
adam - March 14, 2014 at 8:48pm
7.0.6 is last compatible version for Jailbreak by Evasi0n. Wait for next Evasi0n release.
Nikhil - March 14, 2014 at 8:51pm
Thanks Adam. Is there a way to downgrade from 7.1 to 7.0.6?
swalih - February 7, 2014 at 6:29pm
haw a1455 file
chekedy - February 5, 2014 at 9:24am
slt j'ai un ipad2 qu'un ami a saisie ds mauvaise mot d'passe jusqu'a l'ipad desactivé. pls help comment avoir une solution.mrc
nyo win maw - February 4, 2014 at 7:08pm
i can't find latest ipsw firmware file for my iPad mini gsm 32 g (10A8426) need help please
Muba Arik - November 6, 2013 at 1:42pm
my brother in Australia traveled to Malaysia and bought me and ipad min (32 GB LTE/CDMA iPad Mini). unfortunately when it came to my hand it was pass code locked. i asked my brother and he said he didn't put any pass code lock. he called the shop in Malaysia and they also said that they didn't put any pass code l have tried many watched many videos from you tube but nothing helped me.. and could not restore it. have tried many ways but still its locked. please please please help me. it's in it's latest update ios 7.0.3. please if anyone know how to restore it, please help me.
afunk - November 15, 2013 at 5:16am
put iPad on recovery mode. and restore update with the iOS last version. i hope it will works
iZone911 - January 4, 2014 at 1:21am
Put in DFU mode..... How To : Conect ur device to iTunes HOLD!! Power Button + HOME Button together for 10 Sec (it will shutdown ur device) RELEASE POWER BUTTON and keep HOLDING HOME BUTTON for 20 SEC (in the iTunes the device will be recognise as in recovery mode yet no picture appear in device aka blank black screen) try to restore to the latest iOS 7.0.4 Good luck
Craig Hair - October 13, 2013 at 3:42pm
I gave up on you guys replying so I wrote this myself. It'll hit this page every 6 hours to look for new links and download if there are any. Thanks a bunch for your (non) help as to where the links to the IPSW come from. #! /bin/bash #needed for first run to get a template #curl -s http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=8500 2>&1 | grep -o -E 'href="([^"#]+)"' | cut -d'"' -f2 | grep appldnld | sort -u > ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.CheckOld.txt #get links from site for difference check curl -s http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=8500 2>&1 | grep -o -E 'href="([^"#]+)"' | cut -d'"' -f2 | grep appldnld | sort -u > ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.CheckNew.txt #print any new links that appear to a file. 1 link per line. awk 'FNR==NR{old[$0];next};!($0 in old)' iPad.ipsw.CheckOld.txt iPad.ipsw.CheckNew.txt > ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.ToDownload.txt cd ~/Downloads #read new links Links=`cat ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.ToDownload.txt` #queue for download for url in $Links; do curl $url -O -s & done wait #cleanup rm ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.CheckOld.txt rm ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.ToDownload.txt mv ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.CheckNew.txt iPad.ipsw.CheckOld.txt exit 0
Navid - September 27, 2013 at 6:38am
I have ipad 2 gsm 5.1 with jailbreak, I upgrade direct from ipad setting to IOS 7.0, after download it’s stuck in recovery mode, I downloaded (iPad2,2_7.0_11A465_Restore) & (iPad2,2_6.1.3_10B329_Restore) tried to restore from both ipsw but after loading I got this err . pls help me what to do… ERR 3194 the ipad could not be restore an unknown err (3194)
henry - October 8, 2013 at 8:06pm
same thing happen to me i have a ipad 3.......f*****k ios 7 is whack
todoro - October 26, 2013 at 6:56pm
Of course, if your device is jailbroken, then you should do fresh restore via iTunes! :)
dawran - September 18, 2013 at 6:00pm
Now available on iTunes...
1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 Next >>
Marissa Mayer Wants Apple to Drop Google and Default to Yahoo for Search
Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo, is focused on bu...
Apple to Partner With Shazam to Bring Music Identification Feature to iOS?
Apple is reportedly planning to bring a new m...
Apple to Boost Buyback Plan by $30 Million?
Bernstein Research analyst Toni Sacconaghi sa...
Drop, Slide, Dunk Test: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs iPhone 5s vs HTC One M8 vs Nexus 5 [Video]
SquareTrade has posted a video drop, slide, a...
Anki Announces Brand New Cars & Tracks, New Race Mode
Anki has announced two new tracks, two new ca...