Adobe Photoshop Express Adds Support for iPad 2 Camera
Adobe has updated their Photoshop Express app for iOS with support for the iPad 2's camera.
Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your hand â without wasting your device's valuable storage space.
Top editing features:
- Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
- Color: Exposure, Saturation, Tint, Black and White, and Contrast
- Filters: Sketch, Soft Focus, and Sharpen
- Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, and Soft Black and White
- Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, and Film Emulsion
In-App Purchase: Adobe Camera Pack (iPhone 4 & 3Gs, iPad 1 & 2, iPod Touch 3rd and 4th generation)
- Reduce Noise: Even the best phone cameras can introduce small amounts of grain and specklingâcalled noiseâinto images. The Reduce Noise feature smooths out those flaws to quickly improve your photos. Itâs fast, accurate, and puts professional Adobe Photoshop quality in the palm of your hand.
- Self Timer: Set a camera timer to 3- or 10-second intervals before the photo is snapped.
- Auto Review: Make sure you get a good shot and delete it if you donât. Auto Review gives you a quick look at your picture before the action passes you by.
What's New In This Version:
- Capture photos using the camera on the iPad 2.
- You can now hide camera features that you haven't purchased.
You can download Adobe Photoshop Express from the App Store for free.
Read More [via Doug]