Photogene2 for iPhone Improves Speed, Exports to Instagram
Photogene2, a popular image editor for the iPhone, has been updated with speed improvements, the ability to export to Instagram, and more.
Photogene is the ultimate tool for handling your iPhone photos.
We know you take lots of photos with your iPhone - don't let them just lay there in your camera roll. With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos.
- Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools (dodge/burn, heal, localized effects and more).
- Export several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
- Full support for iPhone 4S native 8 MP resolution.
- Special effects: center focus, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
- Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
- Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
- Camera: use our built-in camera module to snap great photos and apply real-time effects.
- Metadata viewer: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc (IPTC editor included).
- Resize your photos as you export them. You can export edited photos at full resolution (same as the original).
- Compare edited photo vs the original at any time.
Why should I pick Photogene?
- Photogene works directly with your iPhone's photo library and albums. No need to import your photos.
- The app offers a wide selection of photo editing tools. No gimmicks - they will actually make your photos look better.
- Improving your photos is easy, even if you've never used a photo editor before. If you're a seasoned photographer, you'll find all the professional tools you need.
- Photogene offers a unique photo browser that can show large thumbnails (requires location-services permission).
- Nondestructive editing. Your edits are saved, but the original photo is always preserved.
- The user interface is quick and responsive. Most edit operations happen in real time.
- It's a live product. We update it frequently and add new features users had asked for.
What's New In This Version:
- Export to Instagram.
- Greatly improved app launch time and library sync speed. Especially on devices with a very large photos library.
- Can now apply a frames preset on top of another preset.
- Original filenames will be used in e-mail (iOS 5 only).
- App now remembers last selected tab of metadata viewer.
- PRO users can paste IPTC data on multiple photos.
- Fixed problem of blurry/pixelated saved photos.
- Fixed bug that caused strange black areas when combining center-focus effect with frame or reflection.
- Fixed crash on red-eyes auto-detection.
- Fixed freeze in metadata viewer.
- Fixed zoom problem when previewing presets.
You can purchase Photogene² for iPhone from the App Store for $1.99.