Paper Toss 2.0 Gets Updated With Three New Power-Ups
Paper Toss 2.0 has been updated with three new power-ups, a new app icon, and bug fixes.
The mega-hit Paper Toss game franchise just got a big promotion to Paper Toss 2.0. Remember those pesky "Hey, you hit me!" co-workers from the original Paper Toss? In 2.0 you can throw right at them, you devil. You'll still score points by flicking wads of paper into the office trash can (now with a handsome new ergonomic design). Plus, try your skills with flaming paper balls, tossable bananas, tomatoes, grenades and other stuff to hurl in all-new settings.
★ Bananas, grenades and other new tossables
★ Annoying co-workers to toss stuff at
★ Moving targets and bank shots
★ Brand new levels plus classic favorites
★ Breakable, exploding office objects
★ Power-ups to boost your scores
★ Game Center leaderboards and achievements
What's New In This Version:
This latest Paper Toss 2.0 update comes fully equipped with:
THREE NEW POWER-UPS
● Toss Training: Practice makes perfect. Teach yourself how to make those crazy shots.
● Basket Vacuum: Nudge the flight path of the item you're tossing. Swoosh!
● Freeze!: Stop the rolling intern in his tracks.
UPDATED APP ICON
● Fans of the classic Paper Toss app asked us to recycle the trash can icon.
● We trashed a few lingering technical bugs and some issues that were causing the app to crash for a few folks.
You can download Paper Toss 2.0 from the App Store for free.
Read More [via iPadevice]