Amazon Releases Cloud Player App for iPhone
Amazon has released Amazon Cloud Player, its cloud music player, for the iPhone.
Now your music can come with you everywhere! Listen to your music from the cloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch anywhere you are. You can download or stream your library from the cloud or play the music you already have on your device.
To make your music collection accessible, visit Amazon Cloud Player on your PC or Mac and upload your music collection from iTunes or your other folders.
Playing Your Music
· Stream your music from the cloud.
· Download locally and enjoy your music offline no wifi or mobile network needed.
· Create and edit playlists.
· Play music in the background, or controlled via lockscreen.
· Use Bluetooth to stream your music in your house or car.
You can download Amazon Cloud Player from the App Store for free.