Why People Bought Android Phones Over the iPhone [Chart]
An Apple Study made public during the Apple vs. Samsung trial reveals the reasons why people bought Android phones over iPhones back in 2010.
Top Reasons for Buying an Android Among Those Who Considered iPhone
● 48%: Wanted to stay with current wireless service provider
● 36%: Trusted the Google brand
● 30%: Preferred larger screen
● 27%: Preferred the Android Market for apps
● 26%: Wanted better integration with Gogole services (e.g. Gmail, Google Docs, Google Voice)
● 26%: Wanted the latest and greatest smartphone
● 25%: Wanted turn-by-turn GPS navigation
● 25%: Wanted the latest technology.
Take a look at the chart below.