How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.x 3G iPhone (Windows) [WinPwn 2.5]

How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.x 3G iPhone (Windows) [WinPwn 2.5]

Florin - January 8, 2010 at 2:22pm
Not working at all. I get an error from winpwn and then it shuts down. Every time. With every firmware version.
spencersoon - April 25, 2009 at 10:27am
anyway this jail break is full jail break ? require any turbosim after that ? cos i just done my pwnage 2.2.1 ! yess its succesfully unlock it but it still require turbosim to
John - January 1, 2009 at 4:51pm
when im in dfu mode, and my screen goes white, with no pinnapple...Do you need to see the pinapple or what? cause i proceeded to install the custom file that gave me cydnia and installer4. is that it? but my contacts ect. are gone. what happened?
LALAL - December 4, 2008 at 12:48am
When i go to DFU mode, my iphone goes to white screen and the text beside the winpwn says that my iphone when to recovery mode after it went to DFU. Does anybody know how to fix this?
Tara - November 28, 2008 at 6:26am
Knight: Seems like your custom IPSW was a problem. You can restore your phone to the original firmware (the firmware the phone came with) and then try it again. The other choice is restore the phone to 2,1 firmware through i-tunes and then jailbreak it using newer method posted at iclarified. This method is simpler and faster. I hope it helps.
Knight - November 28, 2008 at 4:18am
Hi tara I am stucked on step 14 what should I do plz hellllp Do I need to wait more , I ve been waiting for 5 min now helllp plz anyone
Tara - November 27, 2008 at 11:40am
KNIGHT: If the phone is already activated and unlocked by your acrrier then jailbreaking will not lock your phone. Jailbreaking will only add cydia and installer4 for downloading FREE software. Enjoy
Knight - November 27, 2008 at 9:58am
Plz I want help I have IPHONE 3G officially unlocked with 2.0.2 If I jailbreak it is the I PHONE going to be locked on AT&T Sim please answer me
Pamela R. - November 11, 2008 at 5:52pm
Hi, i have my iPhone 3G already unlocked but i was trying to jailbreak it and i got stuck in the step 9! Because when is searching for the ipsw a massage popup and says that it couldn\'t find it because it has and invalid hash.. I don\'t know what it is! but i think its because i started the procces with a 2.0 firmware.. Is that the problem?? HEEEELLLLPPP MEEE PLEASEE!
wreckers - October 18, 2008 at 9:31pm
too many bugs, too much bugginess in the process, this is not streamlined at all. I am surprised if this really worked for anyone, I tried it this about 2 weeks ago and ended up having to restore my phone with the original apple software. it froze somewhere around step 14 and the application crashed on me, same thing just now. There has to be a better way to jailbreak this is not working.