December 9, 2022

How to Jailbreak Your 2.0.x 3G iPhone (Windows) [WinPwn 2.5]

Posted August 29, 2008 at 3:19pm · 91 comments · Add Comment
Richard
Richard - October 18, 2008 at 9:11pm
my computer is on step 14 and the progress bar is done, but it doesn't do anything. should i wait until it goes to the step 15 screen or just start itunes
appus
appus - October 14, 2008 at 5:05am
i am having 2g phone. it completes step 14th.. and nothing happening afterwards. it is not informing the stuff is done. But, it shows a window in iphone with iphone logo and Ipwned with WinPwn 2.5. So what do i do next ? iTunes not recognizing after this step........ please throw some light. thanks in advance. appus
tara
tara - October 9, 2008 at 9:14am
allexgomes: i-phone 3G can not be unlocked. stop wasting your time. Follow the instructions carefully.
allexgomes
allexgomes - October 8, 2008 at 10:11pm
hi, i try to unlock my iphone 2.0 x 3G with WinPwn 2.5 and didnt work. I already unlocked a 2.0.2 X 2G and its working perfectly, but the 3G is not. I did all the steps, and when i instal the sim card it shows no signal, that means it still locked... Can someone help me with that PLeasssssseeeeeeeee... Thanks
badassindian
badassindian - October 1, 2008 at 12:32pm
Hey i used latest update from winpwn, somehow it didnt work on windows vista. I was able to unlock one iphone 3G. But When i again used same method to unlock second 3G iphone, it didnt work i did same steps 3- 4 times , now the phone is jailbreak , as it does accept an indian sim, while phone was from optus australia. I dont get to connect it to any indian gsm provider, it dosent connect . Neither it shows invalid sim. And in network i dont get any info on 2G network . While the other iphone is working fine it was from virgin store , australia, i am guessing if the error is due to fact it is of a different company. I also tried 2.0.2 version still stuck what to do??
Kwame
Kwame - September 30, 2008 at 4:07pm
Hey Many, I got the same message. No SIM card installed Install an unlocked and valid SIM to activate this phone. Mine's a 16B 3G from AT&T How did you solve yours?
Dion
Dion - September 20, 2008 at 6:27pm
Hey man,i am from singapore and just when thru ur tutorials.Everything is gd and i am trilled with it. Thanks so much. I have spend 5 hours looking for tutorials and u r the man.
Mady
Mady - September 20, 2008 at 11:45am
i tired doing this again,it said ur iphone is being jailbroken...n the apple sign came on the iphone ipwned 2.5 was written.it was loading ,n suddenly it stuck...nuthin happend for 5-6minz... nw thtz der on d screen,it doesnt go...myiphone doesnt strt...plz HELP???
Mady
Mady - September 20, 2008 at 4:21am
I updated my iphone from 2.0 to 2.0.1 as told in this topic,bt nw it says, insert a unlocked and valid sim to activate iphone? do i have to insert ATnT sim card or any sim card wud work?
jazzydiva
jazzydiva - September 19, 2008 at 12:24pm
Me and my hubby both have the 3G 16GB phones. I see the instructions for jailbreaking them. I will say that I am a bit nervous but I am definitely going to try it. I see that some people had problems having service afterwards. What do I need to do to try and make sure that doesn't happen. How did you solve your service issues @ iguy and Coq?