December 9, 2022
Fully Featured Version of Siri Released for the iPhone 4 [Video]

Fully Featured Version of Siri Released for the iPhone 4 [Video]

Posted December 5, 2011 at 8:24am · 99 comments · Add Comment
Ahmed Elagamy
Ahmed Elagamy - December 6, 2011 at 11:50am
Hello guys, I did try on my iphone 4 4.3.3 firmware and it stucked to the apple logo, Thanks to Allah I saved SHSH before I started and I recoverd my phone totally but I heard from a programmer friend that this source has a hack patches that send all your information to The china team so they can use ur identity in any thing so be careful guys, I would wait for some time and see
Ryan
Ryan - December 6, 2011 at 12:22pm
I don't think you know what r u doing... U can oly install on the iOS 5 and above
21 - December 6, 2011 at 7:41am
No bro, It doesn't connect to the server, it's b.s .. I was reading that they are porting to another server hopefully that does the job just keep it installed and wait for a new update on the servers :)
simon gibbons
simon gibbons - December 6, 2011 at 7:39am
make sure you uninstall the siri dictation other wise may brivk ur phone im running 5.01 and all camera and video and settings working fine but connection to server issues until they change there server over
dt
dt - December 6, 2011 at 7:00pm
@dubmix you are a fucken moron, learn to spell and talk english properly so you can at least sound like you have an IQ equal to a turd
simon gibbons
simon gibbons - December 6, 2011 at 11:28pm
wel sorry for miss spelling, i will apologise i had a few cans when i was typing that but i guess u were in a mood coz ur boyfriend musnt have wanted to shag u up the arse that night lmao :-)
please Help
please Help - December 6, 2011 at 6:09am
Please anyone help me fix this problem ! I am on iOS 5.0.1 finally its tethered but after download h1siri do I press reboot on cydia after it finishes downloading ??? or go to redsnow and boot tether it ??? Please Help
please Help
please Help - December 6, 2011 at 6:07am
For those of you having trouble jail breaking iOS 5.0.1 Ok look pay attention and do the following steps to get your iPhone on 5.0.1 tethered jailbroken 1) Download redsnow 9.9b8 google it 2) download iOS 5 google it ! 3) then open redsnow and go to extra then select firmware then select your iOS 5 and that it 4) Go to main menu of redsnow and hit jailbreak and follow the redsnow instruction 5) After that don't do anything to your phone but open redsnow and go to extra and hit boot tether thats it let me know if it works
broken
broken - December 6, 2011 at 5:21am
broke my phone.
Jeremy
Jeremy - December 6, 2011 at 4:37am
Anyone crazy enough to try this on 4.3.3? Or anything lower then 5.0?
Woore
Woore - December 6, 2011 at 5:45am
Just did and it bricked my iphone 4. dont do it
Ahmed Elagamy
Ahmed Elagamy - December 6, 2011 at 11:51am
please Help
please Help - December 6, 2011 at 3:27am
Never I was able to fix the problem and as far as for h1siri I am downloading right now and later post if its working or not :) - wish me luck
Please Help
Please Help - December 6, 2011 at 2:36am
I've had my phone jailbroken and been using it but then it stopped working :( So I had been forced to update to 5.0.1 is their anyone with a helpful tip to jailbreak 5.0.1 .... please help me :)
somedude
somedude - December 6, 2011 at 3:24am
use redsnow beta 8 ( new version - google it) and in extras select custom ipsw and point it to 5.0 fw. note: iphone 4s not yet jailbroken.
Please Help
Please Help - December 6, 2011 at 3:29am
Thanks dude for actually caring but I got it fixed
royz
royz - December 6, 2011 at 4:21am
same here, it froze the hell out of it!!
royz