How to Restore Your iPhone Unlock Ticket [SAM]

How to Restore Your iPhone Unlock Ticket [SAM]

sowat99 - May 23, 2012 at 7:11am
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS RESTORE PROCESS WILL STILL BE WORKING AS SOON AS iOS 5.1.1 WILL BE UNTETHERED JAILBREAK AND UPDATED BASEBAND?
Chirag Shah - May 23, 2012 at 1:06pm
your iphone still working with sam method??? i tried lots of time but my one is not responding with this method... pls reply Thanks Chirag
hamdullah - May 23, 2012 at 2:59pm
yes my iphone is working with sam methed ......can in use sam methed farever?
Chirag Shah - May 23, 2012 at 6:55pm
how u done????? becoz i tried lots of time but didn't success... pls help me...
hamdullah - May 24, 2012 at 4:11am
f u update ur iphone before 25 april.then ur sam 100% working
Chirag Shah - May 24, 2012 at 4:33am
actually i didn't update or not do any thing... I unlocked it with sam method on 23rd april, it work well, i also backup activation ticket with Redsnow. but on monday morning when i wake-up i saw No service on my status bar... after that i respring it more time, remove the sim, tried to restore the ticket but didn't success, so I restart the phone and that's end for me... after that my iphone didn't unlock...
hamdullah - May 24, 2012 at 5:16am
i think u mistake in sam setting ...my iphone is working 100%
Chirag Shah - May 24, 2012 at 5:22am
hi.. i didn't do with sam any thing but i don't know what happen but it is not working now
hamdullah - May 24, 2012 at 5:27am
hamdullahksk add me in facebook or skype
Chirag Shah - May 24, 2012 at 5:31am
what is your facebook id??
hamdullah - May 24, 2012 at 5:43am
hamdullahksk@yahoo.com search ds in facebook
Chirag Shah - May 22, 2012 at 10:01am
hi.. when i get up today in morning i saw my iphone 4 was locked again... I had unlock using sam but now the phone was not unlock again by using sam... how can use the unlock Ticket to unlock it again.... pls help me out... Thanks Chirag Shah
RU486 - May 15, 2012 at 7:50am
RU486:http://www.hikanpo.com/product.asp?id=341 V26:http://www.hikanpo.com/product.asp?id=33 SPANISCHEFLIEGE:http://www.hikanpo.com/product.asp?id=86 WENICKMAN:http://www.hikanpo.com/product.asp?id=80 vigRxoil:http://www.hikanpo.com/product.asp?id=202
wicked006 - May 14, 2012 at 9:02pm
Ihave unlock with SAM on 3GS and i have another iPhone 4 can i unlock it with the SAM ticket of the 3GS?
lexusone - May 3, 2012 at 7:02am
i have iphone 4 with ios 5.1 and 4.12.01 baseband. ia have successfully unlocked my iphone using sam and i already saved the ticket, my question is since the jailbreak of my iphone is tethered, will i lose the unlocked when i reboot my iphone?
hamdullah - May 5, 2012 at 10:09am
same 2 you....my iphone 4g unlocked with sam secsefuly...when i rebot my cydia is not open
Hudson - April 29, 2012 at 1:29am
If I use my activation ticket but when I restore it changes my base band from 04.10.01 to 04.12.01 will the ticket still work?
teodoro - April 29, 2012 at 9:56am
No, this unlock doesn't depend from baseband!
Verdin - April 28, 2012 at 10:42pm
If i move the unlock ticket and put it on a different iphone but using the unlocked Sim, will it work?
'nomada - April 28, 2012 at 11:45pm
i was wondering the same thing, since a friend asked me for my ticket to use it with his 3gs, same carrier, i thought it was imposible but now i think it may work
Verdin - April 29, 2012 at 12:24am
What I understood is that the unlock ticket has the information of the SIM used for the unlock. Im wondering if i move both the unlock ticket and the SIM to a different iphone, will it work.
Wj - April 28, 2012 at 10:26pm
My iPhone 4 was working perfectly after doing the unlocking process and when I saved my ticket and follow this instructions now I have "NO SERVICE" anyone knows how to fix this. now I'm without service....PLEASE HELP!!!
Radag - April 30, 2012 at 4:35am
Same happen to me!
Kamran - May 2, 2012 at 6:38am
Have you solve this i am getting this issue of no service also!
partieangelie86 - May 2, 2012 at 9:03am
I had the same 'No Service' before this article was posted. Try several times, though it did work well immediately for me on my first attempt. Read the instructions carefully and copy paste the link correctly into the file location in iFile. Once you have followed through from Step One - Step Nine correctly, and restart/reboot your iPhone once again - you will receive the unofficial carrier's SIM card signal. *If you hadn't the 'working' unlock ticket, this restoration wouldn't work* If it still doesn't work, try fiddling with your SAM - enabling it after you had done the above restoration; you may get lucky!
maria - May 21, 2012 at 8:17pm
same here please help :(
partieangelie86 - April 28, 2012 at 5:40pm
It works superbly well and easy! Thank you so much!! A question - for this saved ticket for the ONLY SIM - if i change the carrier from the current one to another but keeping the SIM number the same - will it affect my successful unlock earlier?
ISIEKKS - April 28, 2012 at 7:47pm
NO it will not but remember this the new simcard needs to be supported by the phone because apple already blocked the sam glitch
Verdin - April 28, 2012 at 10:38pm
If i change the unlock ticket and put it on a different iphone but using the unlocked Sim, will it work?
partieangelie86 - April 28, 2012 at 11:59pm
Great thanks for the reply. will stay with what i have for now :)
partieangelie86 - April 29, 2012 at 7:43am
thanks! btw - facing problems with facetime, imessage or any push notifications. Tried the "Clear Push Utility" in SAM and connected it to itunes. no luck..any advice or help for this?
budsal - April 28, 2012 at 2:53pm
Do I need to unlock with SAM before I can save my unlock ticket? I downloaded the latest redsn0w and I think I saved my unlock ticket, I definately saved something, however I could be wrong as I didn't use SAM to unlock.
budsal - April 28, 2012 at 2:55pm
forget it. dumb question. next please.