Anyone Can Install iOS 7 GM Seed, But Here's Why You Shouldn't

Anyone Can Install iOS 7 GM Seed, But Here's Why You Shouldn't

vicoi - September 12, 2013 at 2:08am
Hi there. Currently my iPhone 5 is running beta 6 will I have a problem when the official release of iOS7 comes? And also how will I update when the official release comes? Thankyou.
George - September 12, 2013 at 3:18am
You can download ios7 gm right now. It is the same thing that will be released on the 18th
vicoi - September 12, 2013 at 4:22am
Im trying to update it awhile ago and Im getting an error message that says firmware not compatible.
vicoi - September 12, 2013 at 7:53am
What do you think is the problem?
steffen - September 11, 2013 at 3:44pm
I'm just gonna wait and buy iphone 5c ^^ and than wait for the jailbreak, already have an iphone 4 5.1.1 jailbroken.
nay - September 11, 2013 at 3:22pm
i already using ios 7 GM. but i can't downgrade my iPhone to ios 6.1.4. because they said my itunes isn't compatible with this iOS 7 GM. i download the itunes version which compatible with ios 7. but still not working. the report is my iTunes not compatible with my ios mac version. so now i can't downgrade my iPhone 5. please help me!
lucas dellisola - September 11, 2013 at 3:33pm
thats because you need itunes 11.1 (beta) for ios 7 GM. i have the same problem, but i don't want any problem if i download this new itunes, so i will wait to the official version, meanwhile i will not use itunes with my iphone. but if you need to transfer music or apps there is an app called " anytrans". in the beta 6 it worked perfectly, i think it will still work as good as with the beta 6
Ben Woolley - September 11, 2013 at 4:06pm
Try putting your phone in DFU mode then restore worked for me
tony_wong - September 13, 2013 at 1:44pm
You can't downgrade yet, you will have to wait til iTunes 11.1 for windows comes out.
Ben Woolley - September 11, 2013 at 1:37pm
iOS 7 runs really smooth on my iPhone 4 but decided to go back to 6.1.3 until itunes 11.1, I was able to downgrade from iOS 7 back to 6.1.3 on my iPhone 4 using the DFU method.
Fidan Derguti - September 11, 2013 at 1:19pm
what about iphone 4, is it compatible or does it crash..?
george1222 - September 11, 2013 at 12:40pm
guys download itools for the itunes problem! i succesfully got my backup and im using a pc :)
Gerrit Deschuyteneer - September 11, 2013 at 9:39am
For those with itunes connection problems, just download itunes 11.1 beta 2: http://iluc.de/betas/?f=iTunes_11.1_Beta_2.dmg
snh007 - September 11, 2013 at 5:51am
I am on ios7 beta 6 and I want to know will I get OTA update to public release on 18th ? or should I restore to 6.1.4 and update to 7 on 18th. I don't need jailbreak and on iphone 5
Chris - September 11, 2013 at 1:39pm
You will not be able to get the iOS7 OTA from your beta. You must use itunes.
Thoughtfull - September 11, 2013 at 4:43am
Thats the problem with people these days, very impatient, its just a time of week when you cab have straight iOS7 and iTunes 11.1, wait till then, but can some one tell me from where i can download iOS7GM ipsw file, man i can really wait.
bigdaddy - September 11, 2013 at 6:12am
no need for itunes 11.1. I just updated with 11.05 and it worked perfectly.
bigdaddy - September 11, 2013 at 6:16am
no need for itunes 11.1. I just updated with 11.05 and it worked perfectly. But you cannot sync unless you use 11.1
ANONYMOUS - September 13, 2013 at 8:43pm
http://lifehacker.com/how-to-upgrade-to-ios-7-right-now-1288208215 this is the link for all the ios 7gm links
RR - September 11, 2013 at 4:11am
In iClarified iOS app the news about Jailbreak wont show up, I saw somewhere by editing a variable in the plist file we can get the jailbreak news that iclarified folks post on to the app. Anyone knows about it on how to tweak? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Lee - September 11, 2013 at 4:48am
Just use iFunBox or some similar application to look at the app's 'Documents' folder. In there is a file called config.plist. Open it and change the value for the 'appstore' key from true to false.
RR - September 11, 2013 at 5:00am
Hey Lee, thank you very much, it worked!!!
Kronos - September 11, 2013 at 6:30am