New Microsoft Ad Criticizes Macs for Not Having Touchscreen Displays [Video]

New Microsoft Ad Criticizes Macs for Not Having Touchscreen Displays [Video]

Jay. Seriously - March 4, 2014 at 12:40pm
SHUT UP MICROSOFT, DELL, WINDOWS YOU ALL ARE IDIOT COMPANIES THEY ALL SUCK ECCEPT APPLE! Apple should be the only computer business!
Apple pie - March 4, 2014 at 1:18pm
Just look at the PC aka poor crap problem I have had after months of owning one. Becomes bull shit fast.
phil me - March 4, 2014 at 4:25pm
you wish Microsoft will always be the number one pc
Apple pie - March 4, 2014 at 4:32pm
Prove it. When was the last time PC won awards? Wished enough for it.
phil me - March 10, 2014 at 5:59am
billions use win pc only millions for apple remember price will always win!
Timcook - March 10, 2014 at 1:34pm
The only reason you say people use PC is just because they're seen in school, nearly almost every bakery or grocery there are macs, I don't care how cheap, how expensive, I want a computer that runs perfect, when I owned PC, in just months issues that I couldn't solve but the worst part was blue screens kept coming after removing them yet I did nothing. Same goes to my sisters and parents. Now for me I want a MacBook Pro retina 15".
Thoune - March 4, 2014 at 12:59am
Honestly? It is ugly !!!
Wow - March 3, 2014 at 7:06pm
Isn't a touchscreen already like the trackpad because using that is like touching the screen. Failed even harder bicrosoft.
kevinmaccloud - March 3, 2014 at 6:59pm
Hahahahahahahhahahha that's one hell of a joke !!!! Ive seen Apple's patents, they are outstanding when it comes down to touch screens and macs ! The day Apple enters that segment, Microsoft will start freaking about it! The difference between Microsoft and Apple is that Apple is both manufacturer and designer of . Their products are fully aimed at the same thing while Microsoft "produces" windows on so many platforms that it actually limits its potential. This ad is about convincing the few -lets say- unaware people that hesitate and dont know much about technology. Because clearly, if you think it through: What's the point of a touch screen if the OS isn't lining up with it in terms or ergonomic, interactions, and so on? Who has been doing perfectly fine with this over the last 5 years? Apple. Google not so far behind but Microsoft??? They just suck flat, doing it like samsung : Adding the more and more features, bragging about Apple and at then end, polls shows people turning their back and going away from them.
odedo2 - March 3, 2014 at 7:03pm
Well said. The time I owned a PC, month by month it got worse, after dealing with the blue screen shit over and over it kept coming back, after removing the last one that showed up, I am now forever stuck in the 98 look like it's safe mode and I never got out of it. I have had it with the bull shit.
Filipe Oliveira - March 3, 2014 at 10:26am
windows is not even good for wedding planning! They change change but only the UI the rest still the same no innovation
Veikko - March 3, 2014 at 8:26am
We don't need touch screen on Macs.is not convenient. Human fingers carries a lot of fat which will make it hard to keep your screen finger printer free all the time.cleaning a screen as larger as iMac is time consuming.the iPad,iPhone and iPod fits just that and at Apple we are just fine with that.
ClearF - March 3, 2014 at 8:13am
Hold or pass a touchscreen in this ad is not convenient at all.It's heavy and awkward.I prefer large touch screen with a stand which provides more comfortable touch experience.Check this awesome product here:http://tabler.tv/
look@SomePanic! - March 3, 2014 at 6:47am
What is it about devices companies observing their (potential) customers as naive narrow-1-goal aimed illiterates? This ad is just the perfect example: woman plans wedding, needs touch screen for this 1 task, doesn't actually interact with the device herself, because she is too embarked on her wedding / dress. Oh dearest!
Scott - March 3, 2014 at 6:09am
Microsoft should not cast stones in glass houses. I have more issues with windows 7 while my kid who's only issue with his AirMac is forgetting to charge the battery. I will never buy another windows os platform device/laptop again
Ismael Spamtos - March 3, 2014 at 1:16pm
I feel the same, windows 7 is what I was used to and found the best windows os but after months of owning one, since the beginning, all I did was go on 3 different sites day by day and by the month my experience got worse, third party cookies used for gmail stopped for unknown reason no matter how hard I tried to fix that, the internet got more slower, sometimes clicking it worked and sometimes it crashes, the worst part was getting a blue screen away when I downloaded nothing and it kept showing up then removed several times and still came back then at some point stopped but then I ended up on the windows 98 ( which looked like safe mode but zi wasn't in it) but it made my computer unusable and couldn't get out of that. I am telling you this because I find PC a piece of crap nowadays.
Scott - March 3, 2014 at 6:09am