How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

itaym1 - March 9, 2014 at 6:17pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for permanent factory unlocks - sim free your mobile phone. It is the cheapest one i found, give it a try..
huy0979 - March 6, 2014 at 1:13pm
Does this work on a Iphone4s?
Leandro Salazar - March 8, 2014 at 10:30pm
no, this metod doesn't work for iphone 4s.....
Logan - March 5, 2014 at 5:05pm
iPhone 3GS Version: 6.1.6 Modem firmware: 06.15 Install cydia ultrasn0w install finish... No service... How? Please help?
nomad - March 7, 2014 at 9:13pm
uninstall ultrasn0w, use redsn0w to downgrade from ipad baseband, that should bring you to baseband 5.13.0 or something like that, then install ultrasn0w again, good luck
nomad - March 8, 2014 at 11:13pm
correction : that should bring you to baseband 5.13.04 , i just tried it today
yrubin07 - April 29, 2014 at 7:42am
@nomad I tried downgrading and it gets stuck on the white text on screen part doesn't even get to flashing baseband
yrubin07 - April 29, 2014 at 7:59am
iphony - October 21, 2014 at 5:52pm
That worked for me on 3GS 6.1.6. From the beginning if I remember correctly, 1. redsn0w: uncheck Cydia and everything else, check upgrade to ipad baseband 2. Repeat redsn0w, this time with: check Cydia, check downgrade baseband. Now you have tethered boot 3. In redsn0w: Just boot 3. From Cydia, install p0sixspwn. This makes it untethered boot. 4. From Cydia, add the ultrasn0w repository and then install ultrasn0w. Voila! Service! For me the key step was to start over, then upgrade baseband first and then downgrade baseband. Finally recognized T-mobile sim.
danleygg99 - March 3, 2014 at 3:14pm
Hey guys, want to unlock ATT devices? You can check out ATTiphoneunlocking, its the site i have been using for years to unlock my phone, it works pretty good
Thomas - March 1, 2014 at 10:44pm
Just did the jailbreak on my 3G using the iClarified instructions, and included the iPad baseband when I did it. Worked fine, now jailbroken, and shows 06.15.00... but, when I try to run the above, when I click to install Ultrasn0w, I get "the requested modifications cannot be applied due to...' :S
vxr - February 26, 2014 at 5:33am
my iphone 4 basband is 4.12 how to downgrade to 4.10 ? 1.59 ?
daoshi - January 27, 2014 at 6:10am
I have an iPhone 4s with iOS 7.0.4, I cannot down grade to 6.x or 5.x. After I tried the steps suggested, it comes with a message "SIM Not Valid". Anyone suggestion, ot it just doesn't work for 7.0.4? Thanks. Joseph
Duardinho - January 25, 2014 at 5:40pm
Hi all! I've just jailbreaked my iphone and now tried to unlock it because I changed carrier... now, it keeps searching for the carrier and I cannot make any calls... any suggestion? I'm a bit "fresh" on this kind of matters. Thanks all
jag broncano - January 21, 2014 at 5:57am