How to Jailbreak and Unlock Your iPhone 3G, 3GS Using BlackSn0w [Mac]

How to Jailbreak and Unlock Your iPhone 3G, 3GS Using BlackSn0w [Mac]

frostignarr - January 3, 2010 at 11:34pm
Hello. I have been trying to jailbreak my american iPhone 3gs for the last 48 hours. I never get the Blackra1n icon on the phone. I have tried restoring it, rebooting, switching computers and praying. Nothing seems to work.. I am on an Intel Core 2 Duo iMac with iTunes v. 8.2.1. If anybody has any suggestions or solutions you will make me a very happy man!!!!
ambarak - January 4, 2010 at 5:17pm
hi i have the same here its from the serail no for the new 3gs .wait till they found an answer in the mean time use black rain to boot
amr - January 3, 2010 at 10:55am
I have iphone 3g wirh OS2.2, was already unlocked and jailbroken, i tried to install OS 3.1.2, after istalling the I tunes ask me for a valid SIM , and I don\'t have a valid sim, in that case my i phone is working only for emergency calls, can any body help me, please? thanks amr
Wood56 - March 22, 2010 at 1:26pm
I have the same issue. after upgrading from 2.2 to 3.1.2, follow all the instruction. verified that I on 3.1.2 and 05.11.07 and I get no coverage \"NO SIM\" I have tried different sim in this phone and all the sim work in my 3GS and my wife as well. Is there something I missing. please help W56
Anand - January 3, 2010 at 2:56am
Is there latest development to overcome the problem of rebooting iphone with blackra1n..
Dan - January 1, 2010 at 2:02pm
Anyone knows why every time the iPhone reboots enters on recovery mode? The iPhone is already jailbroked and unlocked with blackra1n and blacksn0w. When this happens I have to connect the iPhone to the computer and start blackra1n again and then works fine.
VNo - January 2, 2010 at 8:35pm
Thats how its supposed to work - why dont you read up a bit before asking?
Dan - January 4, 2010 at 11:16am
If the question bothers you why you answered?
XAN - January 17, 2010 at 6:46pm
Don\'t do be a douche!
Rashid - December 31, 2009 at 12:19pm
Succeded first unlocking my iphone 3GS 16GB. Then I got the famous problem of wi-fi not working. Tried to restart the iphone which did not work unless I conneced it to the cable. But no wi-fi. Restarted it again but now the iphone has hanged. Had not removed the Blackra1n yet so what I see now is a picture of geohot. Can not even close it. Can not turn it off completely. And when I connect it with the cable to the computer, it is not being read by the computer and gives the message that the device I have connected cant be recogonised. Now I am sitting with an unlocked \"locked\" iPhone and do not know what to do. Is there anyone who can help me?
Ahmed - December 29, 2009 at 5:08pm
I c\'ant install INSTALLER APP for m\'y 3G FW 3.1.2 so please help and i m waiting
Andre - January 3, 2010 at 5:39pm
I had the same problem too. Do you already know what to do ?
iPILOT - December 26, 2009 at 12:37am
AFTER JAILBREAKING, TURNED ON WIFI AND IT DOESNT RECOGNIZE ANY NETWORK,DID RESET NETWORK SETTINGS, STILL NO GOOD.ANYBODY PLS HELP.
Bucknasty - January 3, 2010 at 5:20pm
Make sure wifi is off then run blackrain again
djdjek - December 22, 2009 at 4:10am
Please help!!! I just jailbroke and unlocked my wife\'s iPhone. Now the problem is she can\'t make, receive calls and send messages. The signal barrier ( T-Mobile UK) is full and working. I restored too many times but not success. I even reset the networking however it didn\'t work. Anyone has this problem before??? HELP ME!!!!
Clara - December 18, 2009 at 11:32am
PLEASE HELP! I tried to unlock my Iphone 3g and an error occured! On my screen is the image that i have to plugg my phone to itunes, and when i do my phone dosen\'t appear on my mac!!! It\'s freezed and i can\'t restart my phone! WHAT CAN I DO!!
MJC - December 10, 2009 at 11:12pm
Greetings, I had a few questions which i hope someone here could kindly answer. 1. If I successfully JB and unlock my phone how do I got about installing apps, do I still use iTunes? 2. Are there issues with turning the phone off with this Jailbreak, once the battery goes flat I\'ve read about having to connect and reboot? 3. I have ungraded my 3GS to 3.1.2 and 5.11.07 firmware and I\'m on a Vodafone (Australia) account, is BlackSnow the best option? Cheers