How to Fix Problems With The 1.1.3 Early Jailbreak

How to Fix Problems With The 1.1.3 Early Jailbreak

sahi - July 2, 2011 at 5:18am
I did all the instructions and go to the point where access to the installation of ... Clicking on it opened a blank screen.hdl cholesterol Then closes and returns to my home page. Anyone have any ideas
HCWarrior - February 27, 2008 at 12:49am
i Correct. My Iphone 1.1.3 OTB Unlocked with ZIPHONE v2.4 GUI SAYS : NO WI-FI on Settings Menu. Can ANYONE HELP ME With This??. Thanks!!!
HCWarrior - February 27, 2008 at 12:45am
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH THIS.. MY IPHONE SAYS: NO WI-FI ON SETTINGS. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE.....??? NO WI FI IPHONW 1.1.1 UNLOCKED WITH ZIPHONE 2.4
Mark Gamm - February 19, 2008 at 1:28pm
You\'ll find the ringtone fix has moved. In the Installer, select install then go to the SOURCES category. Under this you will find Big Boss\'s Beta/Experimental. Install this source and refresh. If you then go back to the Tweaks 1.1.3 category you will find the packages have re-appeared!
Bird - February 11, 2008 at 12:49am
Under iTunes 7.5 LIBRARY, a Ringtones (see a yellow bell?) folder was created. What I did was download the stock ringtones .zip file, un-zip its content and do a drag-and-drop to this folder. Then \"Sync\" the iPhone and go to Settings -> Sounds -> Ringtone. You will see the same set of \"Standard\" ringtones made available for selection under \"Custom\" heading. The sound is back!
Aldo Salomon - February 10, 2008 at 2:52pm
YOUTUBE dont WORKING
Jump - February 10, 2008 at 2:44pm
I also added the source for sleepers.net/iphonerepo but there is no tweak for ringtone. Anyone figure it out? Other than that, this worked perfectly!
chriskat - February 10, 2008 at 9:36am
im having the same problem as mizboy, my installer does the exact same thing, does anyone know of a fix?
Bird - February 9, 2008 at 8:44pm
Worse, the installer had stopped allowing packages to be installed. Also, the ringtone is still down.
Omar - February 8, 2008 at 6:25pm
I am still trying to get the ringtones to work. I add the source provided however, no option for downloading RingTone Fix 1.1.3 is available in the Tweaks 1.1.3