The 'iPhone 8' Looks Beautiful Next to the Galaxy S8 [Images]

The 'iPhone 8' Looks Beautiful Next to the Galaxy S8 [Images]

Sivakumar72 - May 31, 2017 at 10:41am
If this is iPhone 8 then it will be the worst design phone of the year.
No need for Samsung fans to be mad because... - May 31, 2017 at 10:36am
Um, why would we Samsung fans be mad? Apple is flattering us by copying the S8. But then again, this was supposed to be the S7 if you remember. So let's wait & see, but I doubt this is what It'll look like.
Chip - May 31, 2017 at 10:09am
Rubbish
D4xM4Nx - May 31, 2017 at 6:06am
Anything 4 D4 M0n3Y lol. Thing is, Samsung fans are mad cuz they fear the next iPhone. Bring it, Apple!
Paddyd - May 31, 2017 at 8:58am
I'm a Samsung user and all I see is apple once again copying and ripping off the Samsung design but not quite as good.
Chip - May 31, 2017 at 10:11am
You're an idiot, Apple was the first to come with 64bit and finger print scanner on mobile devices then same-song. So stfu and get a life.
Great! - May 31, 2017 at 4:25pm
Samsung is going to copy the IOS' multitasking method!! Just wait and see!
Oh Boy - May 31, 2017 at 5:27am
Apple must hate these "take a look at iphone 8" articles before the iphone 7s launches. killing sales even before launch
JimBob - May 31, 2017 at 4:48am
iClarified posting useless information, again. So what's your point? Some hack renders a picture with wallpaper and slaps "iPhone 8" on it.... so what. I can take a snapshot of my cok and overlay it with a wallpaper from Apple... doesn't mean that's what the next iPhone will look like; Doesn't mean anything.
LOL - May 31, 2017 at 4:58am
Just copied and pasted from your other useless response. Get a life.
Dill - May 31, 2017 at 2:48am
It looks great. All I can hope for (and not doubt on) is that the home button is in the same position where it'll be embeded int the display as rumored.