Where To Download iPad Firmware Files From

Where To Download iPad Firmware Files From

swalih - February 7, 2014 at 6:29pm
haw a1455 file
chekedy - February 5, 2014 at 9:24am
slt j'ai un ipad2 qu'un ami a saisie ds mauvaise mot d'passe jusqu'a l'ipad desactivé. pls help comment avoir une solution.mrc
nyo win maw - February 4, 2014 at 7:08pm
i can't find latest ipsw firmware file for my iPad mini gsm 32 g (10A8426) need help please
Muba Arik - November 6, 2013 at 1:42pm
my brother in Australia traveled to Malaysia and bought me and ipad min (32 GB LTE/CDMA iPad Mini). unfortunately when it came to my hand it was pass code locked. i asked my brother and he said he didn't put any pass code lock. he called the shop in Malaysia and they also said that they didn't put any pass code l have tried many watched many videos from you tube but nothing helped me.. and could not restore it. have tried many ways but still its locked. please please please help me. it's in it's latest update ios 7.0.3. please if anyone know how to restore it, please help me.
afunk - November 15, 2013 at 5:16am
put iPad on recovery mode. and restore update with the iOS last version. i hope it will works
iZone911 - January 4, 2014 at 1:21am
Put in DFU mode..... How To : Conect ur device to iTunes HOLD!! Power Button + HOME Button together for 10 Sec (it will shutdown ur device) RELEASE POWER BUTTON and keep HOLDING HOME BUTTON for 20 SEC (in the iTunes the device will be recognise as in recovery mode yet no picture appear in device aka blank black screen) try to restore to the latest iOS 7.0.4 Good luck
Craig Hair - October 13, 2013 at 3:42pm
I gave up on you guys replying so I wrote this myself. It'll hit this page every 6 hours to look for new links and download if there are any. Thanks a bunch for your (non) help as to where the links to the IPSW come from. #! /bin/bash #needed for first run to get a template #curl -s https://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=8500 2>&1 | grep -o -E 'href="([^"#]+)"' | cut -d'"' -f2 | grep appldnld | sort -u > ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.CheckOld.txt #get links from site for difference check curl -s https://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=8500 2>&1 | grep -o -E 'href="([^"#]+)"' | cut -d'"' -f2 | grep appldnld | sort -u > ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.CheckNew.txt #print any new links that appear to a file. 1 link per line. awk 'FNR==NR{old[$0];next};!($0 in old)' iPad.ipsw.CheckOld.txt iPad.ipsw.CheckNew.txt > ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.ToDownload.txt cd ~/Downloads #read new links Links=`cat ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.ToDownload.txt` #queue for download for url in $Links; do curl $url -O -s & done wait #cleanup rm ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.CheckOld.txt rm ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.ToDownload.txt mv ~/Downloads/iPad.ipsw.CheckNew.txt iPad.ipsw.CheckOld.txt exit 0
Navid - September 27, 2013 at 6:38am
I have ipad 2 gsm 5.1 with jailbreak, I upgrade direct from ipad setting to IOS 7.0, after download it’s stuck in recovery mode, I downloaded (iPad2,2_7.0_11A465_Restore) & (iPad2,2_6.1.3_10B329_Restore) tried to restore from both ipsw but after loading I got this err . pls help me what to do… ERR 3194 the ipad could not be restore an unknown err (3194)
henry - October 8, 2013 at 8:06pm
same thing happen to me i have a ipad 3.......f*****k ios 7 is whack
todoro - October 26, 2013 at 6:56pm
Of course, if your device is jailbroken, then you should do fresh restore via iTunes! :)
dawran - September 18, 2013 at 6:00pm
Now available on iTunes...
Lakes - August 23, 2013 at 1:37pm
Do I change the suffix to .ipsw? the Zip contains dmg files, and I'm not on a mac. Thanks,
Lakes - August 23, 2013 at 1:40pm
..don't worry I figured it out. Yes I do have to change the file to .ipsw. I think IE must have a similar setting to what you described on Safari at the top of the page. Thanks for these..
aceee - July 17, 2013 at 4:38pm
need help. have an ipad mini A1455 model gsm. had upgraded to ios7 beta 2, now want to switch back to is 6.1.3. downloaded the file but got a message saying device not compatible with the firmware. any help would be appreciated. tried both files gsm and cdma
aasdasda - August 7, 2013 at 8:21pm
download redsnow and get the 5.1.1 ipsw and use redsnow and go into even more and selcect "select ipsw" and chose thee ipsw where u have it saved. save on ur desktop4
lolzz - February 13, 2013 at 4:24am
how to know mine is GSM or CDMA? ipad 3 cellular+wifi 16g here
SB - June 18, 2013 at 12:29am
If you don't know, you shouldn't be downloading these files. You are an idiot
bkabka - July 28, 2013 at 8:44pm
If it has the microSIM (not miniSIM) slot then it is GSM since only GSM devices use SIM cards. Wifi is wireless internet which all iPads have. CDMA is the Verizon version which uses no SIM cards.