iPhone Dev-Team is Adding iPhone 4 Unlock to UltraSn0w

iPhone Dev-Team is Adding iPhone 4 Unlock to UltraSn0w

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
South Africa - July 18, 2010 at 9:22pm
This is making me jus damn sick. The DevTeam was to release a unlock / JB back with 3.1.3, Then they said wait for 4.0 then, wait for an update, 4.0.1 now they saying wait for 4.1 !!! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP - at 5.0? Its like waiting for the latest technology - I never get it cos you keep waiting and waiting. DevTeam we appreciate the efforts but I don\'t think you guys can keep up with Apple much longer. I for one am seriously thinking about loosing my JB once and for all without the hassles. The only problem is that here in South Africa iPhones are damn expensive - but its with it if we have to keep waiting and depending on the DEV TEAM. Apple is gaining ground fast on you guys. I still have a 3GS with 3.1.3 with new bootrom waiting, in the meantime I have to use my old 2G. My next iPhone will surely be legit without the JB - sorry you lost me and the support - GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE.
Jaylou180 - July 18, 2010 at 9:58pm
Jailbreak you 3GS on 3.1.3 with new bootrom with sprit. It\'s been out for a while now.
Kev - July 18, 2010 at 11:50pm
Just stfu and wait, they work on this for free, if you don\'t want to wait, just try to do it yourself.
Uisugly - July 19, 2010 at 1:28am
I\'ve got a jailbreak/unlock for you South Africa. Connect your iPhone to the latest version of iTunes. While connected stick the iPhone up your A$$ for about 10 seconds. After 10 seconds it should be jailbroken and unlocked. If that doesn\'t work then wait for the Dev Team to release the jailbreak.
South Africa - July 19, 2010 at 3:16am
LOL - I love the way you guys jump down peoples throats. Yeah of cos im gonna wait dumbasses - we all make money from this, how? by downloading cracked apps or by unlocking other peoples phones and charge for it. Just to pass the time you write a shitass comment and watch peoples funny replies - hehe. Anyway hope you all enjoyed the fucked up world cup in our pissass country? Wow to Spain. The South African team cant play soccer for shit. Those Vuvuzela\'s were the worst bee buzzing shit SA invented. Any whoo to the DevTeam for making it possible for us South Aficans to have iPhones in the first place. To the bashers ..... FUCK YOU TOO.
InzaneMonkey - July 19, 2010 at 3:27am
HAHAHA!!.... You guys are so FUNNY!!!.... If i wanna keep reading these posts i\'m gonna have to wear diapers as i piss/shit my pants laughing!!!! Keep it up!
Dev - July 19, 2010 at 3:32am
Oh no..... we lost the support of some complaining little prick in South Africa, whatever will we do!! LOL.... It takes a real fool to complain about something that\'s free, it takes a bigger fool to think we actually care. Go fuck yourself, try doing it yourself. Yeah.... that\'s what I thought. Stupid.
South Africa - July 19, 2010 at 4:20am
@DEV: did u actually read my reply cock!! It takes a real fool to comment without reading the replies, next time keep your mouth closed so that you dont have to show us what a fool you are. @INSANEMONKEY: Yeah I know, its really funny with the posts here. Its so easy to piss off little pricks - I love putting up posts just to piss the little pricks off. @Uisugly: Please dont tell us what you do with your iPhone, its gross. If you enjoy \"pushing mud back\" with your iPhone thats fine, we know your type. @Kev: I actually would if I could do it myself - we all would - but I\'d rather keep making money than working on a iPhone unlock and realeasing free to idiots like you. @ Anyone reading this: keep the comments alive people -- iClarified just gets more and more popular. Hope DevTeam reads these comments and not fake ass MuscleNerds... Laters, as we say here in South Africa - SHUPADOOLA
jangor - July 19, 2010 at 4:47am
Hello, i have read your coments and think you are still looking foe jailbreaking and unlocking the iPhone 3G 3.1.3 firmware with the newest baseband . I have still the iPhone 3G and has upgraded with the dev team realese to 4.0 . Than i was so angry about the bad performance and was looking to downgrade it again to 3.1.3 . Than i jailbreak it and also has unlocked the 3.1.3 . I made a test with another sim card of another carrier and it works ! So if you look for jailbraking and unlocking the 3.1.3 on iPhone 3G, so let me know . Jan
South Africa - July 19, 2010 at 7:28am
Jan, yes thanks.... I have a 3GS with iOS4 on it and id prefer to use that instead of 3.1.3. Ill hang in there for the unlock instead and conttinue to use my 2G iphone untill a unlock comes out. BTW - i actually hardly use the iphone since i got my Ipad as well, so no bug hurry. - thanks bud
Marian - July 19, 2010 at 11:00am
Are you FCKING STUPID?? with don\'t you loose your iphone in you as. and buy a Droid Phone. Because of morons like you this guys one day just give up!
South Africa - July 19, 2010 at 2:08pm
@Marian : What the hell are you saying? LMFAO
InzaneMonkey - July 19, 2010 at 7:16pm
@South Africa Can\'t you read?? In other words @Marian said... stick your iphone up your a$$, leave it there and get yourself an android instead. Because of morons like you the Dev Team will give up some day! They need constructive feedback and support, not crying faggots like you....