Your Choices for a Free iPhone 4 Case

Your Choices for a Free iPhone 4 Case

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
mmc - July 24, 2010 at 5:45pm
I was extremly disapointed in the choices of the cases... I was hoping for a white bumper. Apple hasn\'t made me very happy about the way they handled this iPhone 4 issue.
iGixer - July 24, 2010 at 5:56pm
I want a white bumper too
Castro - July 24, 2010 at 7:59pm
WAA! WAA! I want I want free!
Jacob - July 24, 2010 at 8:03pm
stop bitching and take the damn free case. if you want a different one, buy it!
iphone 4 user no reception issue - July 24, 2010 at 10:52pm
and now everyone has to complain about free, case. what company actually does this, APPLE. Why they doing this? to shut up the whiners. the antenna issue is just like a bad tooth, you know it hurts but you keep touching it anyways. not everyone is having this issue. like myself i live in a strong att areal so no problem for me, iphone is naked
Tim - July 24, 2010 at 11:12pm
Oh, God. Will the bitches ever stop whining! If you are so unhappy then go to another company. I LOVE Apple products, but the Apple fanboys are just getting ridiculous. They bitch about reception, they bitch about the jailbreak, they bitch about the antenna, they bitch about the unlock, they bitch about multitasking, they bitch about backgrounding, and now they are actually bitching about a FREE FUCKING case. It is just absolutely beyond comprehension that someone would be complaining about something they are getting for FREE because of where you place your finger on a phone. If you aren\'t happy you can return it no questions asked, if you hate iPhone you can get a different phone, if you want to keep it you get a FREE case so your stupid little finger doesn\'t slip over the antenna. Please stop all the damn whining you little pussy. :) Rant over!
no case 4 me.. - July 24, 2010 at 11:17pm
well said.....no wonder why people dont like apple fanfags, all they do is whine
ohyess - July 25, 2010 at 11:30am
I dont have any issue with antenna...no drop call at all....free case just a bonus to me..
Just Me - July 25, 2010 at 12:36pm
If you are having reception issues and dont like the choice of case do the other option and return for a refund like I did. If these issues get fixed with a redesign in the near future you can always get that at no financial loss. I\'m going back to the 3GS for now and wait to see what happens.