How to Enable HD Video on Your iPhone 3GS (Mac)

How to Enable HD Video on Your iPhone 3GS (Mac)

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
itayms - April 3, 2013 at 5:16pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
grabo - November 22, 2010 at 5:24pm
Tried this tweak on 3gs with 4.1 , as stated before it works and does what it claims, not as good as iPhone 4 imo. There are several things you should know; if you enabled FaceTime on your 3gs this mod will cause crashes when you try to use FaceTime, also if you accidentally hit the button to change camera to front facing camera (iPhone 4) it will make your camera app crash, until you reset your iPhone settings. After experiencing these issues i reverted to the original files. Remember to back up and rename your files if you\'re going to try this...
alex - November 11, 2010 at 6:20pm
i\'ve lost my phone icon and contacts on my iphone 3gs when i tried it. any help?
jk - November 6, 2010 at 1:40pm
My iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.1 work fine with HD. However, I found recently that the camera (photo) response very slow in dark situation. So, I\'m now return to the original setting instead. It\'ll be good with it can switch between normal and HD for option. BTW, appreciate with the nice work!!!!
D-Moneyy - November 3, 2010 at 5:17pm
My phone is taking FOREVERRRRRRRRR TO REBOOT
snatchimus_maximus - November 1, 2010 at 11:04am
Just tried on 3gs 3.1.3 and hanging on reboot. Keep you posted.
snatchimus_maximus - November 1, 2010 at 11:16am
3gs rebooted, video is grainy. Will try w/ 720 and see what happens.
SomniusX Macopoulos - November 1, 2010 at 4:10am
Man i love the d00d3 who made this happen! Anyways i\'m gonna try it now on old bootrom 3gs on 4.1 jb\'ied with custom fw.. wish me luck!
pissy - November 1, 2010 at 4:16am
I DONT THINK THE UNLOCK FOR 4.1 IS READY YET U NEED TO WAIT FOR THE GREEN TEARDROP LOGO THE ONE U GOT OFF THE CALENDER WILL STILL NOT WORK IT SAYS IT WILL BE UPDATED SOON READ READ READ
SomniusX Macopoulos - November 1, 2010 at 4:51am
Hey man, relax, i only buy factory unlocked iphones, and if you read correctly, it\'s old boot rom, so i have it 1+ year now! :P anyways here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKqzQiLZDWY had the sun in opposite but it\'s ok even on cropped 720p of youtube! :D