Rocky Racoon Untether Gets Updated to Support New iPhone 4 Firmware

Rocky Racoon Untether Gets Updated to Support New iPhone 4 Firmware

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Orlando jackson - June 12, 2012 at 2:46am
I love rocky racoon 5.1.1 it sucked having to depend on red snow thanks chronic dev team
Sarwarbaluch - May 30, 2012 at 5:53pm
Cediya
victor - May 29, 2012 at 5:35am
There is a signal bar issue with this firmware. if you on iOS 5.1.1 untethered with 1.59.00 Baseband on tmobile or AT&T, you will get the infamous 1 signal issue. Ultrasn0w needs to be updated since its only a cosmetic problem. iClarified keep us up to date with this fix thank you.
Asaf - May 29, 2012 at 7:47am
Hi Victor, This has been a problem for the last few upgrades with the ultrasn0w fixer...but it seems Dev Team do not want to update ultrasn0w to fix this signal bar issue which drives me crazy seeing one bar!!! but the phone works so I am not that upset
asaf - May 29, 2012 at 4:17am
How to do this without changing the baseband?
Kadesh - May 29, 2012 at 3:58am
It worked with my iPhone 3GS loaded with iPad baseband.. Yey! Thanks
SK HD - May 29, 2012 at 1:45am
i have iphone 4 on IOS 5.1, can i do as above? or i need to update my version ? thks
young - May 29, 2012 at 2:37am
No you need to update to 5.1.1
SK HD - May 30, 2012 at 1:37am
i try to update to ios 5.1.1 without updating my baseband by following the tutorial ,it could not work,the firmware file (5.1.1 for iphone 4 gsm) i downloaded from clarified could not work well redsn0w(latest version) , it said file is not recognize ! what can i do with that? cos i want to update my version without updating my modem firmware(i need unlock) Thanks much
the problem - May 29, 2012 at 1:39am
The problem is how to jailbreak an iPhone 4 with absinthe 2.0.2? It froze it says waiting for a Reboot and the phone won't reboot it just seats there. I can't even downgrade to the 5.0.1 even though I've saved my SHSH.. I should never updated my fucking phone..Fuck! Can you guys fix absinthe ? there is a problem with it. Thanks