How to Upgrade Your iPhone 4, 3GS Without Updating the Baseband (Windows)

How to Upgrade Your iPhone 4, 3GS Without Updating the Baseband (Windows)

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
apple lover - August 12, 2014 at 12:47pm
Lot of bullshits apple geehee....
billal90 - March 30, 2014 at 9:01pm
hi i have iphone 4s is bloqued in icloud hel me plzzz z
Mallack - March 6, 2014 at 1:37pm
I've unlocked my iPhone for free with this service- http://apple-iphone-unlock.com/
ormhel - March 13, 2014 at 3:28pm
really? can i have your iPhone imei number?
Kameh - April 7, 2014 at 6:23pm
The survey this sucks.. its just fake page, it doesn't provide any software to unlock or jailbreak.
bri4nt - January 27, 2014 at 2:23pm
I have an iphone 4 ios 4.3.5 Model su firmware 04:10:01 using GEVEY Ultra, if I upgrade to 6.0.1 without upgrading the baseband, whether to re-locked my iphone? n can not use the GEVEY Ultra again?
Alice - June 29, 2013 at 9:55am
Hi, after following this procedure, I get an unexpected error 2831, I want to upgrade an iPhone 3GS with BB 5.11.07 from 5.0.1 to any higher version, and no matter what I do, I get the same error. Any comments please? Win 7, last redsn0w version, already jailbreaked. Many thanks
shasha - June 28, 2013 at 3:24am
what dus it means when the jailbreak sait missing keys.plist datz for this build device: iphone 3gs build:iphone2,1_6.1.3_10B329 ??? can anybody help me please?
blinddummie - June 21, 2013 at 10:12am
I have a 3GS on 3.1.3 BB = 5.12.*** I used Umbrella to save my shsh to my PC, then used this process to update from 3.1.3 to 4.3.5, it worked well, but iphone was stuck in recovery mode. It suggested I use "Recovery Fix", so I did, it said it was "Done!" that my device would complete the process, 20 minutes later, it finished. Still stuck in "Recovery Mode" Now what do I do? Thx in advance.
jaslynheartszxc - July 24, 2013 at 2:37am
if you're saying that its stuck on recovery mode, click the lock button and home button at the same time and wait, it will be done after that