How to Unlock the iPhone 3G

How to Unlock the iPhone 3G

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
mike - March 19, 2013 at 8:35pm
my 3g is stuck on iclarified logo and wont restore why
Roby - January 8, 2012 at 5:08pm
We need a lot more isngihts like this!
Mark - December 21, 2010 at 2:45pm
Hi guys If you are looking for a free unlock try going to www.unlockiphone4free.blogspot.com I got my 3G iPhone unlocked in minutes
Xavi - August 5, 2010 at 3:52am
very helpful;)
name - November 6, 2010 at 8:23am
OK GUYS THE WAIT IS OVER ITUNES HAS 4.2 FOR THE PUBLIC NOW OPEN ITUNES TO UPDATE AND THE UNLOCK WILL BE HERE AT 1PM TODAY
Nick Slaven - July 16, 2010 at 12:34pm
I jailbroke and unlocked my 3G to use on the T-Mobile network and it is working fine. The only thing is that prior to jailbreaking and unlocking it, you were able to send pictures in text messages. Once I unlocked it however, the icon button to \"add a picture\" into the message no longer appears. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks is advance!
name - November 6, 2010 at 1:15pm
OK GUYS THE WAIT IS OVER ITUNES HAS 4.2 FOR THE PUBLIC NOW OPEN ITUNES TO UPDATE AND THE UNLOCK WILL BE HERE AT 4PM TODAY
Janeece - January 11, 2012 at 5:53am
Yup, that'll do it. You have my apprceiation.
Mr. P - May 20, 2010 at 12:29pm
Hi, I´m trying to jailbrak my Iphone 3Gbut I can´t download (under source) http://apt9.yellowsn0w.com. The message it gives: Sub-process /bin/bzip2 returned an error code (2) FW 2.2 is installed. I also have restarted the phone several times, but no change. Is it possible that the provider (Tmobile) has to do something with the problem? What can I do to solve this problem? Do you have any idea or alternatives..? thanks! Hallo, bin gerade dabei mein Iphone 3G zu jailbreaken kann aber mit Cydia unter Hinzufügung der Quelle: http://apt9.yellowsn0w.com die datei nicht runterladen. Anmerkung: Sub-process /bin/bzip2 returned an error code (2) FW 2.2 ist drauf. Hab auch mehrmals neugestartet und immer nach Anleitung vorgegangen. Kann es am Netzanbieter (Tmobile) liegen? Was kann ich machen um das Iphone freituschalten? Habt ihr ne Lösung, abdere Alternativen? Vilen Dank.
And1 - January 23, 2010 at 8:17am
I just keep on getting erroe messages when I enter apt9.yellowsn0w.com in cydia. Is the server down? What is wrong?