Microsoft Reports Its Apple iPads Stolen, No Microsoft Devices Missing

Microsoft Reports Its Apple iPads Stolen, No Microsoft Devices Missing

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
Lolwut - March 27, 2014 at 9:55pm
What kind of delusional company are these guys? After not putting any thought into windows 8 and using it to mock apple everything, they think they can just assume and predict for them? Just no. I'm so done with them.
academia research - January 24, 2013 at 5:45pm
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. https://twitter.com/academiarsearch
Rusi - January 11, 2013 at 10:37am
fake report
Crimson - January 7, 2013 at 5:19am
They rather steal used Apple products than any of the New Microsoft stuff. HAHA.
They see me trollin' - January 6, 2013 at 7:22pm
MICROSOFT FAIL!!!
Nina - January 6, 2013 at 9:48am
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari.I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Many thanks http://savvyessays.com/
USman - January 6, 2013 at 4:13am
Industrial Sabotage...
Lee - January 6, 2013 at 3:39am
Gee you're missing the Point.
Gee - January 6, 2013 at 2:26am
Maybe Apple should activate all product "Find Me" features upon leaving Tthe factory. That way an effort to arrest these thieves can be made. With arrests publicly reported on the news or whatever!. The feature then would be shut off when the end user registers it. If all devices where setup like this and a great chance of the thieves getting caught and jailed, maybe this crime can be reduced. Hell, if I knew that there was a good chance of being caught with stolen property, I would just find something easier to steal. I always see stories like this and wonder if the thieves are ever caught. Two cents... Cha-Ching... Gee
Ron dean - January 6, 2013 at 1:51am
That's because not even thieves want ms tablets.