Apple iPhone 5S Will Have a 'Killer Feature' [Analyst]

Apple iPhone 5S Will Have a 'Killer Feature' [Analyst]

Registered users can display a profile image alongside their comment.
You can upload your photo here. If you haven't registered you can do so here
angexpress - March 19, 2013 at 12:56pm
Apple iPhone 3G, 4, 5 focuses on phone design much more than software features. 3GS, 4S and 5S focuses on speed, and new functionality. If Apple changed the design of their phone every 6 months, everyone would freak out that they have to buy new cases for their phone every 6 months. I think they have it right. When you buy a phone, you're stuck for at least 2-3 years before upgrading, so why would they change the look of their device every 6 months? Apple's iPhone still works well after 2-3 years, where Androids work like crap after a year and that's why you're always looking to upgrade. You can get the latest iOS on all Apple phones, can Android say that... yeah, that's what I thought. No support, because the phones can't handle shit after the month year it was made.
DavidG - March 19, 2013 at 2:53pm
Very true and very well said. I had to change my android 3 times in 3 years and then had to use refurbished after the first. My iPhone 4 s is do much more stable. Also true on everything else. Well said.
DavidG - March 19, 2013 at 2:56pm
I do still wish they would make the iPhone slightly larger again and less heavy. Also a little more customization and personalization capabilities without jail breaking would be a killer feature or features.
DavidG - March 19, 2013 at 2:57pm
I meant 3 times in 2 years and was given refurbished. Luckily with the new contract I got my iPhone.
earligor - March 19, 2013 at 5:09pm
No Support Apple: Iphoe 2G & 3G Stuck on older Firmware. Take a closer look. Next Time
angexpress - March 19, 2013 at 8:15pm
Sorry, you're correct. But you can't hate about that. If Apple put their latest iOS on a 5 year old device, it would slow it right down. I love that they care about the enduser experience. They put iOS 6 on pretty much all devices (let's be reasonable), and they strip things that will slow down the older devices (eg. Siri). They force developers to develop Apps to their new screen size instead of cheating with a magnified image (this is what Android does, everything is magnified/stretched to the screen size you have). I don't understand why people hate a company that cares about our overall experience. Why send your money to South Korea (Samsung), do your research on Samsung and find out how corrupt the family that owns Samsung really is, government bribery, and "mafia like" activity for many years.
DavidG - March 20, 2013 at 5:26pm
Don't they have a movie about them? The Koran Samsung family I mean. I think I saw something in Netflix about that privileged family.